Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating a trading platform  (Read 599 times)
sedeki (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 11:57:30 PM

I'm currently working on a trading platform which will consist of an API, a native client (think TradeStation) and a web client for people that cannot install stuff on their computers or aren't at home etc.

The idea is for it to be a Bitcoin "stock exchange", with both stocks (i.e. Bitcoin companies; not real stocks in that sense) and also Bitcoin futures and derivatives.

I'm looking for someone that can help me out, e.g. with the API. It is written in Python/Flask and uses SQLAlchemy.
This is obviously non-paid.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:58:28 AM

I'm currently working on a trading platform which will consist of an API, a native client (think TradeStation) and a web client for people that cannot install stuff on their computers or aren't at home etc.

The idea is for it to be a Bitcoin "stock exchange", with both stocks (i.e. Bitcoin companies; not real stocks in that sense) and also Bitcoin futures and derivatives.

I'm looking for someone that can help me out, e.g. with the API. It is written in Python/Flask and uses SQLAlchemy.

"This is obviously non-paid."
Is that mean you seek someone who know about API and coding to works together with you with free (not be paid)?

Also you not offering new idea of exchange service. Just same as c-cex, bittrex and other bitcoin-alts exchanges. I do not know it will working or not.
Obviously it wouldn't because of non-paid.

Regards.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:12:04 AM

Good to see that you are helping the Bitcoin community by starting up a new trading platform. Would you mind explaining what do you mean by Bitcoin companies; not real stocks in that sense ?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
sedeki (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:37:59 AM

Good to see that you are helping the Bitcoin community by starting up a new trading platform. Would you mind explaining what do you mean by Bitcoin companies; not real stocks in that sense ?
Thanks!

Regarding Bitcoin companies, I meant enterprises like the ones listed on MPEx, not on NASDAQ.
sedeki (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:44:17 AM

"This is obviously non-paid."
Is that mean you seek someone who know about API and coding to works together with you with free (not be paid)?

Also you not offering new idea of exchange service. Just same as c-cex, bittrex and other bitcoin-alts exchanges. I do not know it will working or not.
Obviously it wouldn't because of non-paid.

Regards.

The idea is that you can post contracts e.g. futures like, "This contract will give you X BTC at the end of day Y" and the exchange software will enforce that contract.

Let me know what you think about this.
lanbo

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:45:50 AM

But still no one will code for you without getting paid I'm sure about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: