Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE SPammer GIVING FAKE TRUST RATINGS! Beware!! Enter must!!  (Read 2416 times)
Hariom (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:07:53 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 04:26:02 AM by Hariom

Hello,
I would like to post about a spammer and  scammer too..
Please read full and give your opinions.
Username : faygo
I gave him Red trust based on his account he asked loan with no collateral..
Then he locked his thread and told me why i gave him fake ratings
I told i have reference link..
But then too this user made fake Brand new account in the name of Timference And gave me another fake ratings ..
And told me he would give me more fake red trusts and make my image down in the forum.

I dont matter what trust he gives me i just want to expose him towards all of you )
Thankyou! Kindly give your comments if u faced such issue with other users too )

PM MESSAGE PROOF :

faygo
Activity: 28
Quickseller Stop Sexting Me
Trust : -2 : - 1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Hariom on: Today at 07:47:14 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote Reply Delete
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an
imposter !!!
Wow you're dumber than I thought. You can't be on anyone's default list unless they add you. You have me negative trust based on a lie saying I didn't offer collateral when I clearly did. It was said to be insufficient so I locked it. But it was still offered. I will be sure to create a couple more account with some more lovely trust for you. You can neg this account all you want, I have 4 of them lol
Report To Admin

Code:
 faygo
Activity: 28
Trust : -2 : - 1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Hariom on: Today at 09:45:12 AM »
Quote Reply Delete
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an
imposter !!!
Lol you'll see . If you look I'm on people's default trust list. Your fake rating means shit because the reference contadicts what your bs says. Try using your account for a loan or Sig cAmpaign or try selling f it one day. You'll see! Have a lovely day sexually assaulting your disabled mother
Report To Admin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faygo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:23:08 AM

Except the fact that your trust is false because collateral is obviously listed in the reference. When i was told it wasn't sufficient I immediately locked it so how can you say I offered none? Also I heard you sexually assault your disabled sister

Also you are clearly an alt of a probable scammer just by looking at the forums you visited at first joining
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 04:29:01 AM

Also I heard you sexually assault your disabled sister

You're an idiot. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:32:21 AM

You're an idiot. 
for no reason? well, i feel that there will be flame bait.
watch your way to post, i don't wanna see flame wars here.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:37:21 AM

I think its should be fair to only allow Full member and up to post on lending section to avoid these type of situation for legit newbies.

Hariom (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:43:20 AM

I think its should be fair to only allow Full member and up to post on lending section to avoid these type of situation for legit newbies.

Yes .. U r right bro.. Because of these people others suffer and these always keep making new accounts and spam others and insult (
I hope any admin would take action against it
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:22:43 AM

Just put a warning in the title when a newbie creates a thread in the lending section, so people won't even bother to open the topic and won't waste their time

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:30:48 AM

The guy was a troll ignore him. He used to gave me a foolish feedback but eventually he will remove it. If you fon't really have anything bad to do then maybe the feedback won't really affect you so just leave it and don't make a big fuss.
Hariom (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:32:02 AM

Just put a warning in the title when a newbie creates a thread in the lending section, so people won't even bother to open the topic and won't waste their time

Ya u r right but why i m suffering here for giving the right feedback ??
Why spamming on my trust rating for doing the right thing ..
Is this the award given to persons who give correct feedbacks to others ?
Will that fake feedbacks from my ratings be ever removed in future ?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 10:09:06 AM

I can confirm, faygo is on my trust list after they asked to be added.

Code:
$ cat trust.txt | grep faygo$
shorena -/>faygo

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:12:19 AM

Code:
shorena -/>faygo
Yup, without the trust though.
@OP don't feed the troll , anyone having a look at your trust page will firstly not see the negative feedback given by him, and even if someone does see it they will understand it is a troll feedback if they see the profile page of the person who gave it, just have a look at my untrusted feedback page or better Vod's or any DT members(preferably ones who bust scams)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 10:21:39 AM

Code:
shorena -/>faygo
Yup, without the trust though.
@OP don't feed the troll , anyone having a look at your trust page will firstly not see the negative feedback given by him, and even if someone does see it they will understand it is a troll feedback if they see the profile page of the person who gave it, just have a look at my untrusted feedback page or better Vod's or any DT members(preferably ones who bust scams)

Ya i understand .. I would have ignored him but mexxer , He abused me too for no reason and thats not correct. He should be punished (

Get used to it.

Code:
BitcoinDistributor -127: -7 / +1	2015-07-23	7.00000000		THIS DUDE HAD SEX WITH MY SISTER AND DIDNT EVEN CALL HER AFTER THE FIRST DATE. DISRESPECTFUL, ARROGANT AND AN OBVIOUS FUTURE SCAMMER. DO NOT TRADE WITH! 

Spam will be removed, but otherwise the trust system is not moderated.

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:27:04 AM

Shorena ,
How u come to know that who is in his / her trust network ?
Any trick out there ?
Tell us
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175364.0
But he meant shorena has faygo in his trust list with a "~" which means he doesn't trust him, weird but yeah thats how it works
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:37:32 AM

I hope so he will remove it but he has given me many red flags by making fake new accounts ..
Kindly would you take your time to read the ratings he gave me ?
It makes very bad impression for my account..
Instead think that you were in my place and u get those feedbacks..
And not only feedbacks he Abused me and why he abused my mother and sister in my PM ??
i cant see like that..
If i wont expose him and Ignore i will be a shit who listens abuses about his family.. !

He will eventually remove it. Try removing your feedback on him. I don't think there is no reason at all to be mad. He's a troll you should know well how their minds works. So again leave it.

Ya i understand .. I would have ignored him but mexxer , He abused me too for no reason and thats not correct. He should be punished (
That's just how they like to treat people. They will put their attention upon you once they saw that they got your eyes on them.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 10:38:53 AM

Shorena ,
How u come to know that who is in his / her trust network ?
Any trick out there ?
Tell us

I download the trust.txt theymos recently published weekly. Its easier to do local than to check via the homepage and most lists dont change significantly over the course of a week.

https://bitcointalk.org/trust.txt.xz

I made it so that'll update every Saturday at 02:52 UTC. -> is "trusts", and -/> is "excludes". Only people with at least 1 post are included. If someone has never touched their trust list, then their trust in DefaultTrust is not shown.

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:48:02 AM

So can i get added to the default trust list network by you ? )
In level 3 yes(but in simple words no) but that won't be visible to most members. If you're just here to farm trust, don't take it like the other shitty forums where admins are begging for members to sign-up , you get added to "trust list" by just asking the admin etc.
Hariom (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:58:50 AM

Hmm mexxer bro since i m newbie i didnot knew about this that if we ask for adding in trust list then we can get red flag too..
I will keep this in mind and will build my own trust in the member's heart ))
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:48:14 PM

You're an idiot. 
he definitely was , such a foolish person want to scamming, but fail,admin must make new rules that forbid newbie to giving a trust

Again trust is not moderated so newbie giving trust will also not be moderated. The feedbacks given by an untrusted person in here specially by a newbie is not really taken seriously so I don't think they can do any harm with it so no reason at all to set a rule against them.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:05:40 PM

You're an idiot.  
he definitely was , such a foolish person want to scamming, but fail,admin must make new rules that forbid newbie to giving a trust

Again trust is not moderated so newbie giving trust will also not be moderated. The feedbacks given by an untrusted person in here specially by a newbie is not really taken seriously so I don't think they can do any harm with it so no reason at all to set a rule against them.

But a newbie abusing you in the name of your mother or any member of your family would you just ignore that ??

dud! what about trust spam? i can see someone spams -ve trust sometimes.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
faygo

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:27:16 PM

because you did not give the right feedback. You said i asked for a loan without collatteral. i clearly offered colatteral and when the people in the thread said it was not sufficient i said ok and locked it up immediately. your negative will stand.
faygo

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:37:46 PM

because you did not give the right feedback. You said i asked for a loan without collatteral. i clearly offered colatteral and when the people in the thread said it was not sufficient i said ok and locked it up immediately. your negative will stand.

Lol You edited that post after i gave u red trust.. And The time i saw the post i gave red trust after that u locked the thread not my problem ))
And newbie user providing his newbie account as collateral ??
Wow what a great shit )) Haha lol

if i edited the post then how are people immmediately responding saying the colatteral i offered is not sufficient? so nowyou are lying more sincethe post wasnt edited
faygo

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:21:14 PM

i enjoy plenty. i dont give a fuck about this account man. i have 10 others obviously. you lied initiating the trust game. also you lied about me editing the posit so your neg trust will never be removed.
faygo

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:12:19 PM

i enjoy plenty. i dont give a fuck about this account man. i have 10 others obviously. you lied initiating the trust game. also you lied about me editing the posit so your neg trust will never be removed.

I lied ?? Lol Proof is in front ))

you said i offered no colatteral. I did. so that is a lie. You said i edited the post. i didnt. so that is a lie
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 04:17:16 PM

you said i offered no colatteral. I did. so that is a lie. You said i edited the post. i didnt. so that is a lie

Since you are the beacon of honesty here, can you please provide the missing links to proof the following accusations?

Code:
Hariom 0: -0 / +0	2015-11-08	0.00000000		Alt of a scammer. Don't trade with this loser. He also shoves hot dogs up his ass and feeds them to his disabled mother
Hariom 0: -0 / +0 2015-11-08 0.00000000 Alt of FX_TRADER . He gave his old account neg trust to look like a scambuster. I think he is also the guy who said he sexually abused his disabled mother.

Im sure you just missed posting them.

https://i.imgur.com/kYzQiuH.png

Hariom (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:23:14 PM

Lol why are you eating my head go away )) Dont spam here ))
How many times i should tell the same thing ??
Having brains or not ?
Check my ratings and click the referance link
U will get all ur answers..
Just dont eat my head out here..
Everyone out here knows about the truth )
Good luck in future ))
Hariom (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:31:25 PM

Since you are the beacon of honesty here, can you please provide the missing links to proof the following accusations?

Code:
Hariom 0: -0 / +0	2015-11-08	0.00000000		Alt of a scammer. Don't trade with this loser. He also shoves hot dogs up his ass and feeds them to his disabled mother
Hariom 0: -0 / +0 2015-11-08 0.00000000 Alt of FX_TRADER . He gave his old account neg trust to look like a scambuster. I think he is also the guy who said he sexually abused his disabled mother.

Im sure you just missed posting them.

https://i.imgur.com/kYzQiuH.png

Haha yeah ask this spammer where is the reference..
This spammer dont have any answer for that ..
Haha.. You just nailed it shorena ))
Great ))
faygo

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:24:11 PM

ok while you are all attacking me, you are disregarding the fact that he lied to start the whole thing. Did i not offer collateral? yes. i  then immediately locked the thread when was told this colatteral was not sufficient. So then he changed his negative trust to say sufficent collateral or whatever instead of no collateral. So are we to give negative trust to anyone who applies for loans with collateral that is deemed not sufficient? His red trust will stand. Also who gives a fuck about a reference. Half of peoples neg trust dont have references but i stand by that he is obviously an alt of some one who probably scammed if you look at the boards he starts posting at immediately after signing up a day ago.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 06:25:18 PM

ok while you are all attacking me

Im not actually attacking you. I am comparing you two and see that you did the thing you accuse Hariom of. I dont think anyone will give either feedback much weight.

Now the rest is between the two of you.

faygo

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:41:20 PM

Im not actually attacking you. I am comparing you two and see that you did the thing you accuse Hariom of. I dont think anyone will give either feedback much weight.

sure he gave me bs negative feeback, i returned the favor
Hariom (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:27:18 AM

sure he gave me bs negative feeback, i returned the favor

Shame On you giving fake feedbacks ..
Atleast Have some shame..
I gave the right feedback but in return u are a foolish and shame person..
I havent seen such personality before -_-
faygo

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:29:10 AM

how can you continue saying you gave correct feedback to me about not offering collateral when i did offer collateral? that makes everything you say false
faygo

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:46:09 AM

Yo dawg I heard you like negative trust so I put some more negative trust on top of your other negative trust ya dig
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: