Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE] SatoshiDICE Android and Desktop Apps Open Beta v1.1  (Read 6497 times)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 05:00:26 PM

(Edit: I'm also noticing the flat green background peeking out on the Right and Bottom edges of the Desktop edition screenshots folks have posted. That shouldn't be there. Can others confirm this?

It's fine for me.  Maybe you need to ask evoorhees what desktop environment and/or window manager he's using.

Here's how it looks in XFCE 4.10 on Ubuntu 12.10:

Thank you for the screenshot. I'm also developing in Ubuntu (Gnome/Metacity), and this is exactly how it should look. Sometimes there are Java Look & Feel platform differences to account for... but I digress into technicalities.

Screenshots from other platforms/versions are most helpful! Anyone running this on Mac yet?

You might consider looking at something like http://browsershots.org/http://www.satoshidice.com/

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nyhm

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 04:27:34 PM

(Edit: I'm also noticing the flat green background peeking out on the Right and Bottom edges of the Desktop edition screenshots folks have posted. That shouldn't be there. Can others confirm this?

It's fine for me.  Maybe you need to ask evoorhees what desktop environment and/or window manager he's using.

Here's how it looks in XFCE 4.10 on Ubuntu 12.10:

Thank you for the screenshot. I'm also developing in Ubuntu (Gnome/Metacity), and this is exactly how it should look. Sometimes there are Java Look & Feel platform differences to account for... but I digress into technicalities.

Screenshots from other platforms/versions are most helpful! Anyone running this on Mac yet?

You might consider looking at something like http://browsershots.org/http://www.satoshidice.com/

Thank you, I have used this service for Web sites. SatoshiRoller is a desktop/Android application, not a Web site. I have not found a service that will execute/render applications on different platforms, so I generally ask around for community input. I've also looked into running multiple platforms via virtual machines within Ubuntu (advice welcome).

It might be a good idea to use something like Blockchain.info's APIs to work around the pending limitation of bitcoinjs.

Thank you for this suggestion. This idea has come up. I am curious what the community feels about using an online wallet service rather than a local wallet. (Technically, I could integrate both.)

[Bitcoin Game List] ~ [BitcoinGalaxy.net Live Bitcoin Visualization] ~ [PotentialGames.com]
ICantThinkOfaName

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 04:39:24 PM

Is this app still being worked on?
Nyhm

Activity: 216

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 03:29:42 PM

Is this app still being worked on?

Yes - but not sure when the next version will be ready. Thanks for your interest.

[Bitcoin Game List] ~ [BitcoinGalaxy.net Live Bitcoin Visualization] ~ [PotentialGames.com]
ICantThinkOfaName

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:32:13 AM

Since the site DNS renewal, the app hasn't been able to connect to the site and now I can't get my BTC out of it.  Help?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: