Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Up to 20% markup in bitcoin for help buying digital goods w/paypal/credit card  (Read 575 times)
JV2M (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:37:47 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 09:03:47 PM by JV2M

Hi,

I often need to purchase some graphic assets from websites such as shutterstock.com etc, domain names, and other digital goods but I don't have a credit card Sad If a reputable bitcointalk member is willing to help - I'll pay the amount necessary upfront with an up to 20% markup. Zero risk for the credit card holder, and problem solved for me. The fee will depend on the urgency and thee total amount involved. Artwork is usually $100-200 per batch or more,  domains are about $1,000-2,000 apiece. This is an ongoing project, and there will be new orders all the time. For larger purchases a reputable escrow service can be used. For smaller purchases - I can pay upfront to established forum members with impeccable reputation. Protocol: I provide information on the digital goods needed, we negotiate the markup, and the full amount in bitcoin is paid to the established member's wallet. He then purchases the digital goods and provides download links. Newbies without reputation can also offer their services, however bitcoins will only be paid after they deliver the digital goods in question.

Thanks!
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:47:13 AM

Unfortunately I do not have a credit card  Embarrassed  but you can have a credit card is very easy
you can make it in the bit-x and E-coin and you can deposit with bitcoin hopefully help you  Smiley
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:49:56 AM

Hi, I need to purchase some graphic assets from websites such as shutterstock.com etc, but I don't have a credit card Sad If a reputable bitcointalk member is willing to help - I'll pay the amount necessary upfront with a 20% markup. Zero risk for the credit card holder, and problem solved for me. Thanks!
So let me get this straight   Undecided
You will send bitcoins first with the 20% on top of the price of your graphic assets?
JV2M (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:58:23 AM

Hi, I need to purchase some graphic assets from websites such as shutterstock.com etc, but I don't have a credit card Sad If a reputable bitcointalk member is willing to help - I'll pay the amount necessary upfront with a 20% markup. Zero risk for the credit card holder, and problem solved for me. Thanks!
So let me get this straight   Undecided
You will send bitcoins first with the 20% on top of the price of your graphic assets?

Correct. I send you bitcoins (published artwork price +20%), you purchase the artwork with a credit card and send me a download link, Done.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:00:23 AM

Given that the purchase is for a secure website, I could help. Escrow is a must though.
JV2M (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:13:11 AM

Given that the purchase is for a secure website, I could help. Escrow is a must though.

With your reputation escrow is not necessary. I'll pay upfront. PM me your wallet details.
wantedbitsmass

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:03:08 PM

I would assist as well if anything does popup. Escrow or no escrow u can pay me after the purchase has been made.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: