Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just made my 4th BTC  (Read 5161 times)
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:31:51 PM

I was able to make 4 BTC within one year now , I'm not sure how good or bad this is in your opinion but I can deal with it and I'm happy .
What are your suggestions for me ? I'm not really interested in gambling and wasting my money so keep these kind of suggestions away please and tell me if I'm on the good path or not Grin

I don't know how you earned it, if it should be just be signature campaign I think this is a good outcome.
However I would keep those coins.Put them in cold storage and safe it for the future.At least the biggest part of it.A minority you can use to spend if you want. And continue accumulating Bitcoin.You won't regret it! Wink
Good for you OmegaStarScream! I imagine you must have run a hard sig campaign to have earned so much in a year. Try to keep a majority aside for the halving and in the meanwhile you can take a chance of increasing your BTCs by using a smaller portion for trading.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:45:10 PM

Hello there! I'm going to reach my 4th BTC soon Grin I used to mine CPU coins and play around with ponzis as well as many new alt-coins. Now I focus on earning with my campaign Grin
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:46:40 PM

Nice! Good job

4 btc is not too bad, did you mine them?

here's to another 4!
Felder

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:22:19 PM

Nice! Good job

here's to another 4!

Mining 4 bitcoin is quite difficult. He earn them by selling goods and services.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:48:47 PM

Nice! Good job

here's to another 4!

Mining 4 bitcoin is quite difficult. He earn them by selling goods and services.

correct, you need 100 days with the most efficient miner out there, which will cost you almost 8 btc

they think we are stupid, if instamining is still working you cna try that way, or with pos coins also, at least they are free...
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:16:15 PM

Now you are on the right path. Just keep hustling for more, put a long term goal of 10 BTC. 2 figures just sounds really nice to own, and a great amount to sit on long term. So forget about daytrading or gambling or anything, my immediate advice would be just hold i, I don't see anything clear investing BTC at, including the "big alts" like ETH, XMR or MAID.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:38:27 PM

Now you are on the right path. Just keep hustling for more, put a long term goal of 10 BTC. 2 figures just sounds really nice to own, and a great amount to sit on long term. So forget about daytrading or gambling or anything, my immediate advice would be just hold i, I don't see anything clear investing BTC at, including the "big alts" like ETH, XMR or MAID.

Yes I agree about investing. Ethereum is worth trading though. Look at the swings that this thing is making and they look like perfectly planned pump and dumps. It seems to me that there is money to be made there, you just need to wait low enough in order to enter the market.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:42:29 PM

You could start a lending business with strict collateral rules as mentioned in the lending section.People follow the rules and the do pay you back so there is good chance for you to double your money.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6151

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:46:23 PM

In one year you can make 4BTC its very good I think. Cheesy

And how did you make them ? trading ? mining or doing something ?. Cheesy

My advice for your coin just Hold that coin until the price hit 1k don't gambling your coin. Cheesy

The chances to earn the same amount next year are less.
Because i think that the price of bitcoin will be increased.
And about the source OP has already mentioned that he earned those from mostly selling stuff or doing services and little bit from signature campaigns and not from mining.
No chances to get 4BTC in next year I think its same even easier. Cheesy

Because if bitcoin price increase and the OP selling stuff for get bitcoin, the price of goods will rise because bitcoin prices went up so that the OP will get more bitcoin. Tongue

And in next year he btt account experienced a promotion that get paid more in the signature campaign. Cheesy

In fact (at least how I see it) , selling stuff when Bitcoin price is low is better then selling while it's high . I will give you an example :

I want to sell something for 300$ now and the price of BTC is (150$ per BTC right now) , that makes it 2 BTC
Or I can sell it when the price of BTC is 300$ per BTC and only get 1 BTC .

So because we have to make USD conversion , It's better to sell while price is low if you are planning to keep bitcoin for long term like I'm planning  to do so yes ... earnings this year may be lower then last year;

You could start a lending business with strict collateral rules as mentioned in the lending section.People follow the rules and the do pay you back so there is good chance for you to double your money.

I'm not planning to get interest from people , that's just not how I work honestly , thanks for the suggestion though .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:20:11 PM

In fact (at least how I see it) , selling stuff when Bitcoin price is low is better then selling while it's high . I will give you an example :

I want to sell something for 300$ now and the price of BTC is (150$ per BTC right now) , that makes it 2 BTC
Or I can sell it when the price of BTC is 300$ per BTC and only get 1 BTC .

So because we have to make USD conversion , It's better to sell while price is low if you are planning to keep bitcoin for long term like I'm planning  to do so yes ... earnings this year may be lower then last year;

Earnings may differ based on what price you want to buy BTC or sell your stuff at, what you gain with that stuff, etc...
Many factors to be seen, but yeah, it's a completely new way of looking towards BTC to earn it...

Felder

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:46:29 PM

Yes I agree about investing. Ethereum is worth trading though. Look at the swings that this thing is making and they look like perfectly planned pump and dumps. It seems to me that there is money to be made there, you just need to wait low enough in order to enter the market.
You said we need to wait for the price to go low enough before we enter the market. But how low is low? I always have this question and lost many opportunities.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:50:46 PM

Its very good I also done and reach 2 btc in less time but greediness give me good lesson and I lost big amount in alt coins trading you need to keep for rise in price then you can sell this for good profit
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:56:28 PM

I would say hold on to your coins and wait on the increasing price of bitcoin Cheesy

This HODL advice is the worst you can give.  The bitcoin price will rise only when people start using it.

This is partially true. Adoption grows as people use bitcoin (and then more people are exposed to it and start using it, etc.) I guess the long term appreciation comes from using your bitcoin now. But technically if you sell your coins you are supporting a lower value now (because you're willing to sell them at whatever price is available now rather than holding for a higher price.)

Congrats on your BTC4!

I'd think about how much time and effort you spent earning that much 'coin and determine if you can do it faster or earn more with the same amount of effort. There's probably some efficiency you can gain. Good  luck!

plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:04:10 PM

i think if you try to make more that will be a good idéa save what you have and make more or you can invest them in btcjam with A+ Borrowers and make a little profit it is better than staying in your wallet Wink but if you don't want to have even 1% of risk so just make more bitcoin and wait for the price to go UP Tongue

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
knprest

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:00:32 AM

yes but sir if people have collateral they usually just sell for the money they need Wink
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:47:11 AM

yes but sir if people have collateral they usually just sell for the money they need Wink

No, that's the idea of colleteral. You don't want to miss the item, you need it still or want to keep it for some reason.

You put it as colleteral in case you cannot get enough money to pay back the loan. In that case, you lose your colleteral, which is something you don't actually want (also, because the colleteral should be worth more than the loan you are asking).
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:50:45 AM

That is awesome that you got your 4th BTC.

Well me I don't have yet, but i planning to buy one.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:29:30 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 05:10:51 PM by Amph

That is awesome that you got your 4th BTC.

Well me I don't have yet, but i planning to buy one.

if you think about it it's really easy to earn bitcoin in the way he did it, because he basically bought those coins, selling stuff for fiat and convert in bitcoin would have ended in the same way

the hardest part is acquiring bitcoin directly
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:42:56 PM

4th BTC damn is so much money for me atleast xD.

So 4BTC = 386 * 4 = 1.544 with that I can buy a good game pc.

xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:03:01 PM

That's pretty good, but it depends on how you've earned them. The relative effort and risk involved in earning them could be a factor to determine how well you've earned. Like if I were to earn alone by lending i'd earn more, but the risk involved is also high for which 4 BTC is pretty good. But if you had invested already existing funds to earn more Bitcoins by trading, then it's okay.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: