Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just made my 4th BTC  (Read 5166 times)
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:31:06 PM

I really know what to do with 4 BTC - you can send me 1 BTC, and then I will tell you exactly what to do with 3 BTC  Wink You can have constant profit all year ahead  Smiley
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:01:48 PM

That is awesome that you got your 4th BTC.

Well me I don't have yet, but i planning to buy one.

if you think about it it's really is to earn bitcoin in the way he did it, because he basically bought those coins, selling stuff for fiat and convert in bitcoin would have ended in the same way

the hardest part is acquiring bitcoin directly

Actually it was bitcoin directly (from selling stuff) because most of the stuff was digital and I always ask for people BTC as payment method. It's not that hard when you sell on Bitcointalk/Leakforums/HackForums or somewhere else where bitcoin is known .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:13:11 PM

if you think about it it's really is to earn bitcoin in the way he did it, because he basically bought those coins, selling stuff for fiat and convert in bitcoin would have ended in the same way

the hardest part is acquiring bitcoin directly

Actually it was bitcoin directly (from selling stuff) because most of the stuff was digital and I always ask for people BTC as payment method. It's not that hard when you sell on Bitcointalk/Leakforums/HackForums or somewhere else where bitcoin is known .

ah well kudos to that, i thought you sold for fiat and then bought bitcoin, for me it was not hard when selling mining equipments for bitcoin, but with random stuff, it seems that there is not enough demand in the market section

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:22:11 PM

My advice change your plan, don't buy it but find a way to get 1BTC without buying bitcoin. Cheesy

Like what OP do selling some stuff or  buy high rank btt account and join signature campaign. Tongue

high ranked accounts are quite costly. especially if they have good to excellent post quality. bit-x had one of the best, if not, the best rates before the price peaked to $500. they have set lower post rewards now. with old rates you could make your money back easily in 2 or 3 weeks. but right now it can cost a good bit of your time to earn it back.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:29:54 PM

My advice change your plan, don't buy it but find a way to get 1BTC without buying bitcoin. Cheesy

Like what OP do selling some stuff or  buy high rank btt account and join signature campaign. Tongue

high ranked accounts are quite costly. especially if they have good to excellent post quality. bit-x had one of the best, if not, the best rates before the price peaked to $500. they have set lower post rewards now. with old rates you could make your money back easily in 2 or 3 weeks. but right now it can cost a good bit of your time to earn it back.

Yes. I also think that signature campaigns are going slowly into oblivion. Very soon it won't be worth even to be enrolled in one, if you look how the rates have been decreasing historically.

Not to mention that I am completely against buying an account. One should open his or her account and build it slowly while learning about Bitcoin. That's why today you have many hero members that are posting crap since they have bought an account and don't know thing about Bitcoin.
Felder

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:31:26 PM

I really know what to do with 4 BTC - you can send me 1 BTC, and then I will tell you exactly what to do with 3 BTC  Wink You can have constant profit all year ahead  Smiley

Do you think it is a good advice to persuade him to attend signature campaign. It does earn you some bitcoin all year around.
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:47:31 PM

thats a milestone 4BTC OMG good for you
AncilVTwo

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:32:30 AM

I was able to make 4 BTC within one year now , I'm not sure how good or bad this is in your opinion but I can deal with it and I'm happy .
What are your suggestions for me ? I'm not really interested in gambling and wasting my money so keep these kind of suggestions away please and tell me if I'm on the good path or not Grin
thats really good imo, im also just getting started with bitcoin and currently only have like 0.05 but soon ill get upto the high numbers.

you're definitely on the good path.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:27:18 PM

I was able to make 4 BTC within one year now , I'm not sure how good or bad this is in your opinion but I can deal with it and I'm happy .
What are your suggestions for me ? I'm not really interested in gambling and wasting my money so keep these kind of suggestions away please and tell me if I'm on the good path or not Grin
thats really good imo, im also just getting started with bitcoin and currently only have like 0.05 but soon ill get upto the high numbers.

Hello I can see that you are earning with signature campaign Grin do you earn your 0.05 with it?
newbitcoins

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:16:15 AM

Hello I can see that you are earning with signature campaign Grin do you earn your 0.05 with it?

It is quite difficult for a new full member to earn 0.05 bitcoin by writing posts. The rates for a full member is only 0.0005 per post, for a junior member is only 0.00025 per post.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:05:03 AM

Yeah, just invest in this great new cloud mining company...we'll take care of you! daily payments! Hahha..just kidding Hero.

USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:14:16 AM

It is quite difficult for a new full member to earn 0.05 bitcoin by writing posts. The rates for a full member is only 0.0005 per post, for a junior member is only 0.00025 per post.
100 posts are not that much. if you're lazy you could do that in a single month. Don't go spamming though Grin think and or read a bit before you post. Give your post a meaning.
However in making bitcoin. I just transferred BTC0.1 to poloniex. I've been watching a price of this alt for the last month by now. I think I'm ready to put money in it. We'll see how this goes. One step at a time.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
KashRegister

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:15:14 AM

I'm wondering if you made the 4 BTC from scratch or did you have some kind of investment to start with?

Either way it deserves a celebration!
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:35:48 AM

Nice! Personally if I couldn't find any good investments I would simply leave it in my Bitstamp account with a sell order at like around $500 or something. The idea is of course to buy back at a lower price later. And if BTC doesn't go back down, well I would still have made some nice money on top of my original amount  Smiley
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:36:55 AM

You're the one who made 4 BTC and you're asking others for suggestions who basically didn't make anything close to that? You should be giving advice on how to make BTC instead of asking what to do with it. My suggestion would be keep doing what you did that help you earn 4 BTC, you seem to be good at it, why experiment other things? Keep doing what you're good at.

Hariom

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:40:40 AM

Oh First Of All A hearty Congrats to you for your Great earnings..
I would suggest you to celebrate some amount of money with your family and start a giveaway thread in Games and Rounds section on this great happy occasion )))
And for your future trading Be safe and trade the in the same way  otherwise you know it takes Millions of days to earn some but it can usually take only a second to loose all that u have earned ))
Good luck for future )))
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:48:16 AM

make 4 BTC in the one year it is very quite good, just like I could make 5 BTC or more in one year of the signature campaign and trading. you can try to play trading Smiley
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:05:40 AM

wow I was very impressed with you dude
i think 4btc in one year is very good, the best thing is you do not do gambling. i think you're in a good path  Cool
thanks for inspired me
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:17:24 AM

Making 4BTC in one year is very impressive.

I wish I could also do that but yeah I am not such a active person with BTC.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:46:21 AM

Congrats. I hope one day you make 8BTC in one year XD

Well I am still hoping that BTC increase so goodluck to us that btc will grow Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: