Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♛ ♛DOUBLE YOUR BITCOINS ♛ ♛ %100 INCREASE✔ - 30-45Minute BITCOINS DOUBLED✔  (Read 1788 times)
USADoubleCoinCO (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:53:06 AM

How would you like to double your bitcoin?

Believe it or not, This is a rare chance to do just that! the bitcoin price is so up & down, To do this you need to take advantage of the bitcoin price, even when it goes up by $2 you could sell 0.001 bitcoins at a 10% increase in value on the exchanges, Thus doubling your original bitcoin as its now split up and sold at an increase in price. You would double your money! Every single time.

That will take me forever!
Correct, Which is why I am offering to do just that (FREE at the moment, Once I've built reviews up and got some positive feedback I will charge %20.)
I Can do this in 30-45mins with a automated program I built myself.

Either 0.5 btc or 1.0 btc can be doubled.
Deposit them here:
1Dn9oYCjzAhqGXvSDjZnh7f421aExoCd5p

Once doubled to either 1 or 2btc it will be sent back your BTC Address.

Before ruling this off as a scam, Please allow time to see for yourself.. I Know this sounds to good to be true but watch my reputation build.
Hodlerman

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:54:27 AM

**** it i'll try.. Will update you all
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:57:55 AM

Only two thing I have in my mind about you. There is 1% chance that you are stupid and 99% chance this is the second account of op

Guys please do not fall in this SCAM
akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:02:47 AM

double bitcoin in 30-45 minutes Smiley
it's impossible to be true
must be careful Wink
Bitcoinwatch12

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:03:03 AM

Only two thing I have in my mind about you. There is 1% chance that you are stupid and 99% chance this is the second account of op

To be fair this is a common piece of software sold on the dark web, Also is this service. I agree APPROACH with Caution.. But i've seen this kind of thing work before and this is not as rare as you may think.

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:07:33 AM

To be fair this is a common piece of software sold on the dark web, Also is this service. I agree APPROACH with Caution.. But i've seen this kind of thing work before and this is not as rare as you may think.

Really Dark web ? And where this belongs ? On Pluto ?
The fact is NO system can make your money double so quick except ponzi which is already scam so explanation needed

If so then be a billionaire yourself and stop posting Nonsense
yurinov

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:09:04 AM

The fact is NO system can make your money double so quick except ponzi which is already scam so explanation needed

stop feeding him, those accounts have 0 activity, just alts of the OP

SCAM
Hodlerman

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:09:22 AM

Lol! I'll find out in 15-20 minutes.. ^Although to darkweb does excist.
I will update you shortly
Hodlerman

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:15:38 AM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt this actually genuinley just worked! Might be a trick somewhere but I now have 0.99979919. Not quite double but good enough!!
Can I deposit more!?
USADoubleCoinCO (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:17:04 AM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt this actually genuinley just worked! Might be a trick somewhere but I now have 0.99979919. Not quite double but good enough!!
Can I deposit more!?

1 Per member and no more then 1 btc sorry.

Feel free to order more when I start charging.

Vlom, - I Wish it was that easy Roll Eyes
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:22:32 AM

Can I deposit more!?
Yeah right.... , so just logged out of this account and logged in to "USADoubleCoinCO" account I notice. Anyway, impossible ROI+ simplistic design not even paid for a site+ newbie account shilling for himself= definetely scam , that is if people were foolish enough to think the other account was not OP all the time.
Edit: Stupid guy, does he think that others won't try to see the claimed deposit and withdraw? : https://blockchain.info/address/1Dn9oYCjzAhqGXvSDjZnh7f421aExoCd5p
USADoubleCoinCO (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:27:01 AM

3 Doubles have now been done on here successfully, Other people that used if you could post here to let everyone know it worked I would be grateful!
BTC Tipster

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:29:41 AM

SCAM ALERT!

HardInvesments

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:34:33 AM

I CAN CONFIRM THIS DOES WORK.. 1.9999 Bitcoins in my localbitcoins wallet after sending just 1. THANKS OP!! Will use again
shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:35:13 AM

3 Doubles have now been done on here successfully, Other people that used if you could post here to let everyone know it worked I would be grateful!
WOW 3?Niiiceee....
No. Transactions   0   
Total Received   0 BTC   
Final Balance   0 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/1Dn9oYCjzAhqGXvSDjZnh7f421aExoCd5p
how it can be possible?did u use darkblockchain so we cant see ur transaction?LOLLLL
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:35:27 AM

I CAN CONFIRM THIS DOES WORK.. 1.9999 Bitcoins in my localbitcoins wallet after sending just 1. THANKS OP!! Will use again
OP, how many accounts can you come up with?
USADoubleCoinCO (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:38:31 AM

OP, how many accounts can you come up with?

Just this one.. Shadows, Something like that.
Hodlerman

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:52:35 AM

I think its funny how people jump to the conclusion of scam without even trying it or waiting to see.
This worked for me 100% and I am willing to get all the screenshots to proove it.

Spending my profits wisely.
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:59:52 AM

I think its funny how people jump to the conclusion of scam without even trying it or waiting to see.
This worked for me 100% and I am willing to get all the screenshots to proove it.

okay then show me the proof and also provide a bitcoin address from which you sent bitcoins to him and received from him.
insulter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:15:07 PM

Stop trolling and show us your screenshot
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: