Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Black Friday... pssh Bitcoin Weekend!  (Read 1704 times)
StatelessSweety (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2012, 06:59:20 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 01:35:19 AM by StatelessSweety

New Honey Salted Caramels- These are made with Raw Honey from Washington that was recently purchased with Bitcoin. They have a similar flavor to my regular caramel with an explosion of floral honey that hits your tongue and lays on it like butter.

Introductory pricing for Stateless Sweets Honey Salted Caramels: 80 for 1.81 BTC. This includes shipping.

Also, keep a look out for my new Mint Chocolate Chews and Gift Baskets.

I look forward to hearing from you!

www.statelesssweets.com  
www.facebook.com/statelesssweets

Thanks!

Stateless Sweets

p.s. Shopping cart is being worked on this week to incorporate a more automated process for BTC using Bitpay. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StatelessSweety (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 12:04:56 AM

www.statelesssweets.com

Receive 10% off your purchase when ordering with BTC using coupon code BTC. Ordering deadline for delivery on or before V-day is February 10th.

Custom gift baskets, tins, and truffle boxes available. New Stateless Sweets Cherry Cordial Lip Balm and Lotion Candles available for gift assortments.
StatelessSweety (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2013, 01:08:51 AM

Last day to submit your order for delivery of delicious old fashioned candy and truffles by Valentine's Day.

Please ask about tin and gift basket options available with cherry cordial lip balm or massage candles.

Truffles available- Bordeaux, Blueberry, Key Lime Cream, chocolate, chocolate/hazelnut, and caramel, peanut butter, and cherry cordials.

Paleo Truffles available in- Peanut butter, Chocolate mint, and German Chocolate.

Use coupon code BTC for 10% off of your order.

www.statelesssweets.com
StatelessSweety (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 03:06:37 AM

It's been a busy year for Stateless Sweets. We've moved to Denver, CO and happy to be settling. To celebrate our reopening we're offering 20% off through 9/20 when you use coupon code DENVER upon check-out. These orders will be shipped on Monday 9/30.

www.StatelessSweets.com
ramune

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:24:26 AM

Got mine yesterday. It's good! I like that the brittles aren't overly sweet. They would be perfect with coffee or tea. Thanks for the extras StatelessSweety!

Buy some with that bitcoin price appreciation! I don't regret buying it before the run up.

I originally posted here but thought it was more relevant on this thread (thanks for the reply amagimetals):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=298705.0
StatelessSweety (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 03:32:21 PM

Got mine yesterday. It's good! I like that the brittles aren't overly sweet. They would be perfect with coffee or tea. Thanks for the extras StatelessSweety!

Buy some with that bitcoin price appreciation! I don't regret buying it before the run up.

I originally posted here but thought it was more relevant on this thread (thanks for the reply amagimetals):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=298705.0

Happy to hear everything arrived! You're very welcome. Smiley
StatelessSweety (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 05:38:46 PM

You decide! Three month memberships available at a 10% discount with coupon code 3MTH10.

http://www.statelesssweets.com/index.php/store/stateless-sweets-membership/your-choice-three-month-membership-detail
StatelessSweety (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 02:32:41 PM

From a customer who paid in Bitcoin!

"Seriously, the fudge is the best fudge i have ever experienced. I am ordering some more ASAP.

The caramels are really good as well.

Did YOU actually make these???

Thank you again."

Nice way to start the day. Did you know you can order delicious customized gift baskets for all your friends for the holidays and pay in Bitcoin?

If you didn't.. you do now. Smiley Shoot me an e-mail to inquiries@statelesssweets.com for more details or submit any questions here!
StatelessSweety (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 01:34:56 AM

Use coupon code "BITWEEKEND" to receive 20% off your order of Stateless Sweets till Tuesday.

www.StatelessSweets.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: