Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟1Gbps High End RDPs for $1½🌟🌟Autobuy  (Read 3516 times)
coaltin (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:06:43 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 08:21:13 PM by coaltin

Currently I have in store remote desktops on google cloud created from verified account.These are admin and created using google random API so there's no way I would be knowing about the server credentials.These are going cheap for $1.5 each for a limited time with a validity and guarantee of 30 days on it.

Specs : 2core 5GB Ram 100GB HDD Unlimited bandwidth

Price : $1.5 or 0.00476BTC

Instruction to use : Since all these are new servers ie they have never been used before so the initial server configuration by windows applies to all of them.TO download follow the simple steps :
Open IE -- Go to settings denoted by a gear icon on the upper right hand side- Internet options -- then Security tab -- click on custom level and type F on the keyboard -- U would be asked to enable download file.Enable it and u are all done.There is one more way ie enabling local disk sharing with the server.I will explain more or give a pic represnetation when I have time.

tdde1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:18:34 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 05:56:51 PM by tdde1

i just get one, working ok  Grin
adiyrie

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Thanks GOD

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:18:11 PM

Currently I have in store remote desktops on google cloud created from verified account.These are admin and created using google random API so there's no way I would be knowing about the server credentials.These are going cheap for $1 each for a limited time with a validity and guarantee of 30 days on it.

Specs : 2 Cores 2GB Ram 50GB HDD

Price : $1 or 0.0261BTC

what region server ?
paypal accept ?
awaiting comments from other buyers ... Smiley

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 05:21:45 PM

i,ll buy .. can you please correct your price .?  ? Please give some more detail ?
Can you please use escrow ?

If anyone bought from autobuy option then please update about this .
Thanks
coaltin (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:28:22 PM

i just get one, waiting for account details  Grin

if u have bought one then u already have your details sent after the checkout or into your email.

what region server ?
paypal accept ?
awaiting comments from other buyers ... Smiley

mainly US
sorry i dont accept paypal.

i,ll buy .. can you please correct your price .?  ? Please give some more detail ?
Can you please use escrow ?

If anyone bought from autobuy option then please update about this .
Thanks
corrected thanks
whatever query u have pls msg me about it
escrow is accepted

tdde1

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:56:12 PM

i just get one, waiting for account details  Grin

if u have bought one then u already have your details sent after the checkout or into your email.

all ready notice about that, i just didn't edit my previous message, sorry and thnx Smiley
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 06:02:21 PM

So ,
I bought one Server and its working fine for me .
But i m unable to download and install chrome .. and the internet explorer is not downloading anything i dont know what is the matter. Can you please help me .
coaltin (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:17:35 PM

So ,
But i m unable to download and install chrome .. and the internet explorer is not downloading anything i dont know what is the matter. Can you please help me .

Kindly read the bottom of the post.The instruction is given :

Instruction to use : Since all these are new servers ie they have never been used before so the initial server configuration by windows applies to all of them.TO download follow the simple steps :
Open IE -- Go to settings denoted by a gear icon on the upper right hand side- Internet options -- then Security tab -- click on custom level and type F on the keyboard -- U would be asked to enable download file.Enable it and u are all done.There is one more way ie enabling local disk sharing with the rdp.I will explain more or give a pic represnetation when I have time.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 06:21:14 PM

So ,

Open IE -- Go to settings denoted by a gear icon on the upper right hand side- Internet options -- then Security tab -- click on custom level and type F on the keyboard -- U would be asked to enable download file.Enable it and u are all done.There is one more way ie enabling local disk sharing with the rdp.I will explain more or give a pic represnetation when I have time.

Yea i just founded the solution my self .
Dude how many of these kind of servers you arrange max ?
wyvern2

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:07:43 AM

can you do 4gb ram  Huh
coaltin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:47:08 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 05:02:44 AM by coaltin

So ,

Yea i just founded the solution my self .
Dude how many of these kind of servers you arrange max ?

pls check the inventory
coaltin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:47:33 AM

can you do 4gb ram  Huh

yeah sure pm me
Tusco

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:26:37 PM

can I get a 3Gb Ram?
coaltin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:23:26 PM

can I get a 3Gb Ram?

u get 7GB.
Specs increased due to demand.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 05:24:45 PM

can I get a 3Gb Ram?

u get 7GB.

Well  i only got 1.8 gb of ram in 1$ why ? can you please update my RDP ? so i can get 7gbs of ram in same amount. I will be thankful .
coaltin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:06:44 PM

can I get a 3Gb Ram?

u get 7GB.

Well  i only got 1.8 gb of ram in 1$ why ? can you please update my RDP ? so i can get 7gbs of ram in same amount. I will be thankful .

The thing is that the distribution is based upon demand which is random.
tdde1

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:14:23 PM

i feel like an idiot now, everyone's getting 7 gb ram, at least raise the price so i don't feel like a fool lol
coaltin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:52:06 PM

i feel like an idiot now, everyone's getting 7 gb ram, at least raise the price so i don't feel like a fool lol

U don't need to feel stupid.Its changes of things time-to-time.
Tusco

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:09:58 AM

Currently I have in store remote desktops on google cloud created from verified account.These are admin and created using google random API so there's no way I would be knowing about the server credentials.These are going cheap for $1 each for a limited time with a validity and guarantee of 30 days on it.

Specs : 5GB Ram 50GB HDD

Price : $1 or 0.00261BTC

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4817320842.png

Open IE -- Go to settings denoted by a gear icon on the upper right hand side- Internet options -- then Security tab -- click on custom level and type F on the keyboard -- U would be asked to enable download file.Enable it and u are all done.There is one more way ie enabling local disk sharing with the server.I will explain more or give a pic represnetation when I have time.
where are the servers located?
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:19:05 AM

Anyone bought these and can vouch for it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: