Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading bitcoin?  (Read 1921 times)
bitcoinboy12 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:55:22 PM

Hello to all i just want to know what website can trading bitcoin and earn a profit?
And how to trading iwth that site?
Can you help me anyone im newbie in trading thats why im asking to earn in tading...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:11:20 PM

Use any exchange that is legal in your area. However, be warned that trading is a risky prospect, and it is possible to lose money, especially if you are unskilled or unlucky. Doing work such as graphic design or software development will be a far better way to earn.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
hexafraction

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:11:36 PM

Where your live ? Use legal exchanger on your country for trading. Cheesy

I suggest you can use Cex.io, https://cex.io/ that is the link to the website.

And how to trading on Cex.io ? First your create account on Cex.io , deposit in USD and buy bitcoin at the price you want, after that sell bitcoin at a higher price than when you bought.

If on cex.io, don't get involved in trading gh/sec, as it's not going to be profitable. Without doubt, the price of GH/sec will drop in the long run, and using it for mining is also unprofitable.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:37:42 PM

Exchanges or localbitcoins. Exchanges with lowest sell/buy cost will be best for daytrading.
Good luck with that, its very risky, like gambling.
bitcoinboy12 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:32:09 PM

Use any exchange that is legal in your area. However, be warned that trading is a risky prospect, and it is possible to lose money, especially if you are unskilled or unlucky. Doing work such as graphic design or software development will be a far better way to earn.
I dont have that skill. My are is in philippines.. Can you suggest other site if can i trade even usd tobitcoin or bitcoin to usd...

Where your live ? Use legal exchanger on your country for trading. Cheesy

I suggest you can use Cex.io, https://cex.io/ that is the link to the website.

And how to trading on Cex.io ? First your create account on Cex.io , deposit in USD and buy bitcoin at the price you want, after that sell bitcoin at a higher price than when you bought.

Im from philippines.
Cex.io is legit or not? i will try it... but how do you have any video how to trade?

hexafraction

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:38:50 PM

cex.io is legit as far as I know, but the GH/sec option is widely unprofitable (although the other options aren't necessarily, if you use them correctly).

In order to trade, you will need to place BUY and SELL orders as you see fit (and as you can afford). Your goal to increase your wealth will be to buy or obtain BTC at low prices, sell them when price rises, and repeat (remembering that you will lose some profit due to exchange fees). In practice, it's actually quite difficulty to predict the behaviour of the market, and takes careful reading of charts, indicators, and an awareness of news surrounding Bitcoin and related industries.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:49:57 PM

Hello to all i just want to know what website can trading bitcoin and earn a profit?
Can you help me anyone im newbie in trading thats why im asking to earn in tading...

quite a lot of trading sites, but you have much to learn about trading, because trading has a high risk such as gambling.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
moppang
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:35:34 PM

Just sign up on exchanger and deposit btc
Many exchanger you can choice. Huobi for trading btc/usd or usd/cny and poloniex for trade altcoin.
Good luck your trade
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:37:22 PM

If you want to trade between fiat and BTC or litecoin and BTC you should DEFINITELY try Bit-x. See my signature for a link.

They allow you to do all of it without having to withdrawal or use multiple companies. It's a very simple system and user interface. Very easy to use! And of course the fees are low.

apriyani420

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:19:13 PM

its very hard to make any profits with trading cryptocurrencies as even bitcoin price can fluctuate really hard so that does not let you know what price will be after a few minutes

albertmario30

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:50:12 PM

How to trade Bitcoin?!  Grin

Very, very carefully. Smiley

If you dont have any experience with trading, better don't try that. But if you really want you can go visit some faucets to get some coind for free and try to trade small amounts of altcoins to understand basic thing. If you really want invest some money - don't invest more than you can afford to lose!

Good luck! Smiley
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:16:37 AM

i use to buy from local and localbitcoin site, when ever i get money i buy it and store in my hardware wallet i am seeing $600 price then i will see it.
winguard

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:51:58 AM

As you are in the Philippines you can try out coins.ph. They are the most trusted and legit exchange site in your area. You can buy and sell Bitcoin to peso and vice versa fast and easy.
Graphics

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:10:18 AM

You are a newbie at trading, I suggest you at first trade with a small amount of money to get used to it. Just btc's price is volatile and just to be careful.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:12:49 AM

its very hard to make any profits with trading cryptocurrencies as even bitcoin price can fluctuate really hard so that does not let you know what price will be after a few minutes

this is why it's better to use bitcoin for forex/stocks trading(i prefer forex), the fluctuation are much tiny, and the trend shift less often

if you are medium-good, there is big profit to be made out there
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:00:45 AM

this is why it's better to use bitcoin for forex/stocks trading(i prefer forex), the fluctuation are much tiny, and the trend shift less often

if you have automatic trading systems, trading on btc it much more profittable.
forex volatility it is lowest than bitcoin market.
but if you are not skilled on trading... highest volatility=highest probability to get deep loss...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:37:36 PM

but if you are not skilled on trading... highest volatility=highest probability to get deep loss...

sry but it seems that you are contradicting yourself

first you say forex has low volatility then "but if...highest volatility=highest probability to get deep loss...", which mean that forex is better as i said....

bitcoin is only good for manipulators as it is right now, because they dictate the market
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:14:50 PM

sry but it seems that you are contradicting yourself

first you say forex has low volatility then "but if...highest volatility=highest probability to get deep loss...", which mean that forex is better as i said....

bitcoin is only good for manipulators as it is right now, because they dictate the market

Yea if I'm going to invest in a stock I want one on the stock market.  I want investor reports, and public earnings.

Ever since Asic Miner seeing people buying stock like of it's hashing I wish I could remember site.  It looked highly profitable... and people held stock like holdings... and poof it was gone. *Edit found it - https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM100 (Do not invest obviously).  But that lost a LOT of people money.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:36:51 PM

OP you seem like a new person in Bitcoin and trading world. I want to warn you that you need to learn how to do everything trading and Bitcoin related before you start doing it. I don't know what do you mean, "how to trade Bitcoin". Have you ever bought bitcoins? Do you know how to execute orders? I mean you should know how to do that.

If you are asking what are successful trading strategies, nobody knows this. Trading is a wild west that's more based on luck and speculation at the moment than to any knowledge.
sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:50:24 PM

you cant just easily earn a lot of money by trading you need to investigate the charts and guess if the price will go up and down what is really hard

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: