Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 09:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELEASED]BitMoney.i2p - Centralized|Const solo POW|Unlimited supply|Instant tx  (Read 14233 times)
TripleA

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:52:49 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 02:24:53 PM by TripleA

Actions into the DOM suggest that we have some new users. Please, don't forget about feedback and try to reg on our forum.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 09:58:17 PM

Actions into the DOM suggest that we have some new users. Please, don't forget about feedback and try to reg on our forum.
use those tokens to register for free  Roll Eyes

Code:
3_62+ACMulcchyFOOkCAXR97XqsHSQyWsP4HMxlO57UBs=
3_YPvH7hniKeyHbdtXkEKuWQQjsP4fuzQZ1jsi8IQjqvQ=
3_+ICzlYSMiKxb3mE4lLBdaAsDygdqq1+M1CWGYBXtQ5I=
3_jJbJ9HNa6SNX8qwFVaumhKuRfmJ3J8mFV9QmXg7qxSo=
3_HbpmYSKjmb+PpNOreg+XPcrduh+Wo3h9mZa5KxZqWMQ=
3_CfPS8oOfeSyqEGLnV/lhfibixN4RPAQNr+uGEiJ3LRg=

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:46:22 AM

use those tokens to register for free  Roll Eyes

Code:
[s]3_62+ACMulcchyFOOkCAXR97XqsHSQyWsP4HMxlO57UBs=[/s]
3_YPvH7hniKeyHbdtXkEKuWQQjsP4fuzQZ1jsi8IQjqvQ=
3_+ICzlYSMiKxb3mE4lLBdaAsDygdqq1+M1CWGYBXtQ5I=
3_jJbJ9HNa6SNX8qwFVaumhKuRfmJ3J8mFV9QmXg7qxSo=
3_HbpmYSKjmb+PpNOreg+XPcrduh+Wo3h9mZa5KxZqWMQ=
3_CfPS8oOfeSyqEGLnV/lhfibixN4RPAQNr+uGEiJ3LRg=

thx for the token, just registered Wink
TripleA

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:36:46 AM

Tell me please guys, what's your average speed of mining? Coins per hour for example, or coins per day.
I am not asking about it, but if you also tell your computer specifications (or just CPU) it will be really great.
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:38:36 AM

i would guess 4000/day with a dual xeon machine.
z0rg1nc (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:26:42 PM

So about open source...

https://github.com/z0rg1nc/

I tried a few commits, in the near future i'll publish all 0.0.4.7620 client-side related code. There are many internal libs, some of them will be published separately (like i2p SAM lib, csharp-sqlite adopted for linux etc) along with whole client source folder. I think the code will be useless for a long time because i don't recommend embed it somehow in your projects (every API could change in the future except current proxy\wallet JSON-RPC Api of course) but nevertheless... I'm not very familiar with whole open source community stuff, so any remarks will be considered.

Looking the cheapest and fastest microtransactions?They are already here
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 09:48:17 PM

Tell me please guys, what's your average speed of mining? Coins per hour for example, or coins per day.
I am not asking about it, but if you also tell your computer specifications (or just CPU) it will be really great.
i get around 3000/day in average from Intel(R)_Core(TM)_i7-3610QM_CPU_@_2.30GHz

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:41:22 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 01:04:11 PM by z0rg1nc

4000 for dual xeon OK, 3000 for i7 a little much, but probably you got lucky a few times=) It depends on memory channel number too as i understand. I'll develop a small tool to estimate average mining rate, seems interesting for newcomers.

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:01:36 PM

Integration reward up to 24000BTM total.

trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 05:17:16 PM

thats a nice reward, modifying signature  Wink

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:48:45 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 08:07:52 PM by z0rg1nc

thats a nice reward, modifying signature  Wink

I send every dime from selling btc to the pot, preliminary I'll update total reward weekly.

P.S. Did anybody look at the API, try to enable json-rpc server and run python example(at the end of Manual) already? If there were some problems\bugs - please report (on windows you should run one command before start, look the manual). Just to notice - we have different from Bitcoin API and imho it's more convenient in many ways.

raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:50:37 PM

4000 for dual xeon OK, 3000 for i7 a little much, but probably you got lucky a few times=) It depends on memory channel number too as i understand. I'll develop a small tool to estimate average mining rate, seems interesting for newcomers.

i must have a closer look at the xeon machine. my 4770 gets about 5k a day.
is there a dependency between the size of wishful income and difficulty?
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 08:52:30 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 12:58:53 AM by trader19

lets spread a word a bit, we need more testers> retweet please https://twitter.com/dandidanillo/status/670768513846534144
btw devs i recommend u open BitMoney.i2p twitter account to post news and updates, keep us updated. that way we can spread/retweet a word and get more attention/testers.

I send every dime from selling btc to the pot, preliminary I'll update total reward weekly.

P.S. Did anybody look at the API, try to enable json-rpc server and run python example(at the end of Manual) already? If there were some problems\bugs - please report (on windows you should run one command before start, look the manual). Just to notice - we have different from Bitcoin API and imho it's more convenient in many ways.
sry i cant be of any help, i have only some basic knowledge understanding code. code you posted into github is impressive but to much for me to understand or test. hope we will soon get some involvement from some users that were demanding earlier to open source it.

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:00:24 PM

i must have a closer look at the xeon machine. my 4770 gets about 5k a day.
is there a dependency between the size of wishful income and difficulty?

Linear dependency only, more you want to mine lead to higher complexity, increasing as power of 2 (tasks have 1,2,4,..4096 max balance gains). I'm just checking for some possible bugs but everything looks within reason. Anyway we don't have plans to change complexity.

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:10:53 PM

lets spread a word a bit, we need more testers> retweet please https://twitter.com/dandidanillo/status/670720554853339136
btw devs i recommend u open BitMoney.i2p twitter account to post news and updates, keep us updated. that way we can spread/retweet a word and get more attention/testers.

sry i cant be of any help, i have only some basic knowledge understanding code. code you posted into github is impressive but to much for me to understand or test. hope we will soon get some involvement from some users that were demanding earlier to open source it.

I tried to register Twitter in April 2015 but they suspend Tor users Smiley And i don't want to publish cell phone number (for obvious reasons) or use some fake to lose the acc some day.

Yep trader19, I understand, lets hope one day probably some developer will read the topic=) It's the first drafts and would be nice to fix design flaws early.

P.S. On GitHub i posted some commonly used libs with little fixes, main code will be posted a little later. Needs to be reorganized a little.

trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 12:43:18 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 12:58:33 AM by trader19

lets spread a word a bit, we need more testers> retweet please https://twitter.com/dandidanillo/status/670768513846534144

I tried to register Twitter in April 2015 but they suspend Tor users Smiley And i don't want to publish cell phone number (for obvious reasons) or use some fake to lose the acc some day.

Yep trader19, I understand, lets hope one day probably some developer will read the topic=) It's the first drafts and would be nice to fix design flaws early.

P.S. On GitHub i posted some commonly used libs with little fixes, main code will be posted a little later. Needs to be reorganized a little.
okay i understand, i will try to contact random ppl that offers services online and try to get them on board. but i cant promise anything only my spare time.  Wink

trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 12:59:15 AM

tweet updated https://twitter.com/dandidanillo/status/670768513846534144

GameGen

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:20:14 PM

I had an little (noob problem). I had read the manual but I can´t connect to your website
and the second problem is i had the network tested and tryed to download the anoncoin wallet but the download speed was to slow and the download was cancled.
but other thinks work well in .i2p connection is ok...

can anyone help me to get the wallet and miner
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:59:11 PM

I had an little (noob problem). I had read the manual but I can´t connect to your website
and the second problem is i had the network tested and tryed to download the anoncoin wallet but the download speed was to slow and the download was cancled.
but other thinks work well in .i2p connection is ok...

can anyone help me to get the wallet and miner

Hello GameGen!

Would be nice if you describe your problems a little more. About website - have you set up :4444 proxy for example?

You can have some problems with bitmoney.i2p but not for the whole day. AnonCoin is a separate project as i know.

Have you tried clearnet (dropbox) links? Wallet\miner\exchange are built into the main app. I2pSnark is slow yeah, 30kb/s usually.

GameGen

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:03:47 PM

proxy is set. I can´t connect to bitmoney.i2p something with my adressbook. I start the router and tell you the complete problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: