Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELEASED]BitMoney.i2p - Centralized|Const solo POW|Unlimited supply|Instant tx  (Read 14229 times)
z0rg1nc (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:07:26 PM

proxy is set. I can´t connect to bitmoney.i2p something wit my adressbook. I start the router and tell you the complete problem

If you see "Website Not Found in Addressbook" and "Click a link below for an address helper from a jump service" click stats.i2p or i2phost.i2p jump service below.

http://sd7asgdgnicjyj6lkaavux77u4vyvhv62pm3dfmluoc4xuivxb4a.b32.i2p/  try too.

Looking the cheapest and fastest microtransactions?They are already here
GameGen

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:17:36 PM

and how can i use the normal web when proxy is active
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 09:23:02 PM

do you have your i2p instance open? try opening this link http://bitmoney.i2p.xyz/forum/index.php

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:28:17 PM

You can use 'outproxy' servers in i2p (one alive for now as i know, operates with tor) or start additional proxy like privoxy or squid with custom route rules (.i2p to 4444, other directly) or some browser extensions with filtration or just separate browser for i2p only. Or just use http://bitmoney.i2p.xyz.

GameGen

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:36:30 PM

wallet is downloaded. when i try to connect "Establishing TCP connection to SAM server failed. Check SAM parameters and try again."
TripleA

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:38:28 PM

Hi guys. Just use one browser for i2p, and any others for clearnet.

If you can't get access to bitmoney.i2p, is forum.i2p ok?
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 09:41:15 PM

wallet is downloaded. when i try to connect "Establishing TCP connection to SAM server failed. Check SAM parameters and try again."
go to http://127.0.0.1:7657/configclients and START "SAM application bridge" you should be able to connect then.

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:41:53 PM

Look Manual please, it's all written on the first pages there (and many more).

GameGen

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:44:32 PM

ok i forgot if the manual exist. what i don´t understand what is SAM
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:51:30 PM

ok i forgot if the manual exist. what i don´t understand what is SAM

SAM is just the protocol to communicate with i2p router and i2p network in general. Like SMTP\POP3 for email.

GameGen

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:53:06 PM

Ok i had Sam configured i think it is working Thanks for your help
TripleA

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:18:45 PM

Integration reward is up to 30000 BTM for each of the first two projects.

After each integration we send the reward. Then I'll sell BTC on the exchange with volume 40000 BTM and price "best bid + 10%" (also for each integration). This approach would provide price stability and opportunity to take profit.
For example, if the best bid will be 2000, then I will put ask order with the "2200" price and 18 lots amount.
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

Integration reward is up to 30000 BTM for each of the first two projects.

After each integration we send the reward. Then I'll sell BTC on the exchange with volume 40000 BTM and price "best bid + 10%" (also for each integration). This approach would provide price stability and opportunity to take profit.
For example, if the best bid will be 2000, then I will put ask order with the "2200" price and 18 lots amount.
updated signature, that's really awesome reward. i already contacted few ppl waiting patiently until someone takes a bite and finally test payment integration in real environment. GL

TripleA

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:09:24 PM

Trader, thanks a lot Cheesy
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:44:49 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 10:04:07 AM by z0rg1nc

Another few cents to the pot, 51000 total now.

Tomorrow i'll finish client app code publishing, then will write c# api usage example, then start to prepare phpbb patch. Probably PHP and Java api usage examples will be written and published too if there will be enough requests.

Stay tuned Smiley

TripleA

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:25:30 AM

Another few cents to the pot, 51000 total now.

Tomorrow i'll finish client app code publishing, then will write c# api usage example, then start to prepare phpbb patch. Probably PHP and Java api usage examples will be written and published too if there will be enough requests.

Stay tuned Smiley

Well you are generous...
Anyway after each integration I'll sell BTC on the exchange with volume 55000 BTM and price "best bid + 10%" (also for each integration). This approach would provide price stability and opportunity to take profit.
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:49:54 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 12:00:38 PM by z0rg1nc

All client code published. To ExternalApiExamples repository added c# example of full sending\receiving payments workflow. There are external miner example too, if anybody wants to play with own Scrypt implementation take a look.

P.S. Yes, this rewards will be supported with sufficient BTC ask orders if you'll want to sell them immediately, just PM the appropriate time.

P.P.S. Up to 62k total.

TripleA

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:06:52 AM

We had a small talk with a guy in other topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1268279.120
He generally discussed BitMoney with z0rg1ink, but I also add a small view on our project.
It may help newcomers to understand our general ideas, so I want to paste it here either.
-----
Just have noticed this discussion. I am also a member of BitMoney dev-team. Hope to make all clear about our project, if it is so actively discussed.

- What is it about exchange rate? Will it always fall?
As soon as we integrate many services, people will start to buy BTM for their needs. Most people can't mine as much as they need for usual transactions. So the rate will stabilize, with small inflation like any currency has.

-Well then, what is the reason to integrate it with my service or just use?

And it's the main point. Here we come to the topic subject.
We are developing payment system which should have many obvious advantages if compared with Bitcoin. I just paste here some description from the manual:

* Anonymous (for clients) transfers optionally.
* Small storage requirements
* Ready to work immediately after start.
* Client-server protocols based on the i2p network, most experienced system for anonymous and encrypted communication.
* Client authentication and encryption key exchange based on RSA with 2048 bit keys. Everything including local settings is encrypted with AES-256.

In short, BitMoney transactions are fast, and can not be tracked like Bitcoin payments. This fact and out i2p relation provide many opportunities and we are trying to catch and use all of them (ani-spam system is just the first and one of the most simple examples). I can't say if we shall succeed or not, but the next generation cryptocurrencies have to provide this properties for their users. Bitcoin can't reach it by design, and we are already doing it.
Just for example. Fast transactions provide opportunity for shops to sell goods with a price based on almost current exchange rate, not making 3-10% markup for safe currency exchange. Moreover, low commissions let shops to make even lower prices in BTM, that is good for their consumers.
Offline payments are the other interesting feature. It will be implemented in the future release.
And I can go on long enough.

-What is the reason to mine BitMoney anyway, if my electricity doesn't cost ~0?
First, for small amounts it's easier to mine BTM than to buy it. It's most about different ani-spam services (look our forum or build-in chat for example).
Second, we have plans to provide a kind of investments with BTM, but it's not about HYIP pyramids or something alike. It should be a kind of investment in external services implementation, clean and profitable for all sides with a goal of further project development. But now it is all I can tell about that.
Third, BTM mining is still profitable just to buy BTC with current rates.

Finally, if we are speaking about Bitcoin. It is also not profitable to mine for most of users. But they use it, and not because of profitable mining, but for its comparative security and anonymity.

-Where is admin's profit?
We have commissions for most of transactions like any other payment system has.  But our commissions are much lower.

-What happens, if you have problems with fbi?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241229.msg12975575#msg12975575

Please, just check our news sometimes. We are in constant development and have ideas how to implement our plans in reality, with benefits for everyone.
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:06:20 PM

Server restart in 15 minutes.

P.S. Discussion (started from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1268279.msg13163849#msg13163849) was interesting, thanks to deisik he asked many right questions. I didn't convince him but there are some expanded answers about the project.

trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 07:09:55 PM

We had a small talk with a guy in other topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1268279.120
He generally discussed BitMoney with z0rg1ink, but I also add a small view on our project.
It may help newcomers to understand our general ideas, so I want to paste it here either.
-----
Just have noticed this discussion. I am also a member of BitMoney dev-team. Hope to make all clear about our project, if it is so actively discussed.

- What is it about exchange rate? Will it always fall?
As soon as we integrate many services, people will start to buy BTM for their needs. Most people can't mine as much as they need for usual transactions. So the rate will stabilize, with small inflation like any currency has.

-Well then, what is the reason to integrate it with my service or just use?

And it's the main point. Here we come to the topic subject.
We are developing payment system which should have many obvious advantages if compared with Bitcoin. I just paste here some description from the manual:

* Anonymous (for clients) transfers optionally.
* Small storage requirements
* Ready to work immediately after start.
* Client-server protocols based on the i2p network, most experienced system for anonymous and encrypted communication.
* Client authentication and encryption key exchange based on RSA with 2048 bit keys. Everything including local settings is encrypted with AES-256.

In short, BitMoney transactions are fast, and can not be tracked like Bitcoin payments. This fact and out i2p relation provide many opportunities and we are trying to catch and use all of them (ani-spam system is just the first and one of the most simple examples). I can't say if we shall succeed or not, but the next generation cryptocurrencies have to provide this properties for their users. Bitcoin can't reach it by design, and we are already doing it.
Just for example. Fast transactions provide opportunity for shops to sell goods with a price based on almost current exchange rate, not making 3-10% markup for safe currency exchange. Moreover, low commissions let shops to make even lower prices in BTM, that is good for their consumers.
Offline payments are the other interesting feature. It will be implemented in the future release.
And I can go on long enough.

-What is the reason to mine BitMoney anyway, if my electricity doesn't cost ~0?
First, for small amounts it's easier to mine BTM than to buy it. It's most about different ani-spam services (look our forum or build-in chat for example).
Second, we have plans to provide a kind of investments with BTM, but it's not about HYIP pyramids or something alike. It should be a kind of investment in external services implementation, clean and profitable for all sides with a goal of further project development. But now it is all I can tell about that.
Third, BTM mining is still profitable just to buy BTC with current rates.

Finally, if we are speaking about Bitcoin. It is also not profitable to mine for most of users. But they use it, and not because of profitable mining, but for its comparative security and anonymity.

-Where is admin's profit?
We have commissions for most of transactions like any other payment system has.  But our commissions are much lower.

-What happens, if you have problems with fbi?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241229.msg12975575#msg12975575

Please, just check our news sometimes. We are in constant development and have ideas how to implement our plans in reality, with benefits for everyone.
very interesting Q&A. ps updating signature with new reward ty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: