Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 9582 times)
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:47:01 AM

2M $ = for beneficence (cancer, sla, aids, handicap)

What do you think about my dream?

You also dream of AIDS and SLA , i cant believe it maybe in future at the time you are expecting the antidote for Aids will come and you wont have to spend much money on that as govt will distribute it for free as polio drops.
saturn643

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:50:32 AM

You also dream of AIDS and SLA , i cant believe it maybe in future at the time you are expecting the antidote for Aids will come and you wont have to spend much money on that as govt will distribute it for free as polio drops.
I think he was saying that he wants to donate 2 Million to research about those things to help others, not for his own medical expenses.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:53:21 AM

I think he was saying that he wants to donate 2 Million to research about those things to help others, not for his own medical expenses.

Yeah i didn't read the first word following diseases , It is indeed a good initiative but a future one and i cant say if the price will be to the moon or to the ditch.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:13:31 AM

This week, i'm gonna buy BTC for a total of 21. Then, i'll storage them offline and just forgot bout it for 5/10/15 years. Waiting they'll reach  a comparable value of 21M $.

How i'll use them?

12M $ = live with 10K$ / month from here to other 100 years
2M $ = to my parents, for them retire
5M $ = for further investment

I can't find the meaning of your M after the 21. But if M mean million you must wait to long and must be very young to arrive such price. And to tell the right I have no hopes that bitcoin will arrive this price some day. But as a bitcoiner don't exclude nothing about it.

As for the spread of your million dollars have from your 21 bitcoins I find wrong the second option because, I think, that they will be in the other world (sorry for that) when that price of bitcoin will be in that amount.

Anyhow it is a good thing have dreams. Even better if are big dreams. Make the life easier and happier.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:30:19 AM

your dream is just a dream, i prefer work hard now to get 21 btc from 0.1 btc.

eh really difficult, to do this now, and you don't have much time left, because when the price increase for the halving, all the earning will be reduced greatly, the time of big earning in bitcoin has ended already

only buying remain out there
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:38:49 AM

This week, i'm gonna buy BTC for a total of 21. Then, i'll storage them offline and just forgot bout it for 5/10/15 years. Waiting they'll reach  a comparable value of 21M $.

How i'll use them?

nice dream Smiley
i hope you can realize it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:44:54 AM

Nice dreams/goals

Too bad you can't personally control when and how the bitcoin will rise in value

I doubt it will rise up to 1mill the next 15 - 20 years

Here's to dreaming!
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:55:41 AM

Dream is great, but you are talking about something too good to be true...
You are saying that BTC will reach $1M, which seems impossible at present seeing that it couldn't even rise to $1k...

Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:17:01 AM

Your dream is what it is - a dream. There are a lot of bitcoin obsessors out there, who believe bitcoin will go into the millions. It will not, maybe it will reach the hundred thousands. With the coming halving, you really can't be sure whether Bitcoin is even going to go up. Sorry for the bad support bitcoin, I also hope for you to hit a million, but dreams... are still dreams.

Or, come back in 5 years and prove me wrong!
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:33:51 AM

For now, is a dream. But i don't wanna wake up in 10 years and say to my self "If I only had invested on my feeling...". I'll never can say "I did not try".

However, BTC has potentials.

You won't, if you have the courage to take real life risks and challenges... Wink
And yes, if you are actually going to buy that much amount of sum, I would suggest you to put them in parts and not in a single wallet, and if you think you are good at investing online, you may go for investing on games that are being popped-up nowadays where others are investing too, I mean some dice games and brain games, etc...
In that case, many factors will work, but you have the chance to grow your BTC instead of sitting back with it expecting the price to rise that high...

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:05:42 PM

OP, congratulations on your investment. It's good to see that you have a plan. I won't reveal how many coins I do have, but I share your plan. I won't touch them in the next 5 years, so let's see where will this take me.

Now just make sure that you take good care of them. Paper wallet or a hardware wallet like Trezor is a must!
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:06:59 PM

No matter if we reach 100K or 1 million, we'll reach 10K guaranteed in less than 10 decades and therefore owning 21 BTC is already a success, you are on the winning team while the rest are still stuck in the middle ages.
mcplums

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:15:08 PM

OP, congratulations on your investment. It's good to see that you have a plan. I won't reveal how many coins I do have, but I share your plan. I won't touch them in the next 5 years, so let's see where will this take me.

Now just make sure that you take good care of them. Paper wallet or a hardware wallet like Trezor is a must!

I thought about split it in 20 addresses of a password protected wallet... with seed and backup. Is not enough?

I don't think there's any point in splitting it over multiple addresses, if they're all going to be stored the same way. Just increases your chances of losing them.

But I am with you on your dream, I have done something very similar to you. I store mine on an offline raspberry pi using the Electrum wallet. Perfect for long term cold storage.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:26:07 PM

I thought about split it in 20 addresses of a password protected wallet... with seed and backup. Is not enough?

I don't think there's any point in splitting it over multiple addresses, if they're all going to be stored the same way. Just increases your chances of losing them.

But I am with you on your dream, I have done something very similar to you. I store mine on an offline raspberry pi using the Electrum wallet. Perfect for long term cold storage.

Yes, if you are not gonna stored them on 20 USB keys I don't see the point of splitting them. And I don't think you will do that. You might as well keep them all in one address and making 3 USB backups. Just make sure your machine is malware free.

And remember, there is not only one way to store your coins safely. There are many ways, and all of these ways are safe enough if done correctly.
devil11

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:29:18 PM

I like your dream. But if you want to get this dream in true, you should have to work very hard. You have to make many effort, and i also want same thing like this ! Smiley It is my also dream.
andysbizz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:35:54 PM

How i'll use them?

Nice dream, but I do not think that the high price of Bitcoin reach
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:42:53 PM

How i'll use them?

that's why it is called a dream. it has nothing to do with the reality. my dream is for bitcoin to reach $10,000 at some point in the future. it's not realistic right now, but it will be in the future.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:46:45 PM

I think you can get a lot of profit Grin just think of 5/10 years later... bitcoin will become scarcer due to the halving which pumps the price up Grin yeah you can dream whatever you want!
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:14:16 PM

How i'll use them?

that's why it is called a dream. it has nothing to do with the reality. my dream is for bitcoin to reach $10,000 at some point in the future. it's not realistic right now, but it will be in the future.

$10,000 is reachable. And i think in future it can be reached.
$1,000,000 for 1BTC in next 15 year.

Maybe you need to make some mini game for that.
Please don't troll in here.
Coxe

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:10:21 PM

The price of bitcoin might reach $1m each in a few decades. The US national debt is $19 trillion. If that is represented in bitcoin, that will be $1.3 million for each bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: