Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 9582 times)
fuddudle

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:33:50 AM

INtegrating bitcoin banks is like the worst idea ever. The idea is to side step the banks and be your own bank. The bitcoin economy doesn't need more fiat coming in necessarily, what it needs is more goods and services comparable to normal economy where things are priced independently of usd.

Ersonnert

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:22:43 AM

Nice dreaming, maybe someday you will be able to fullfill your dreams

Keep working hard
StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:47:10 AM

INtegrating bitcoin banks is like the worst idea ever. The idea is to side step the banks and be your own bank. The bitcoin economy doesn't need more fiat coming in necessarily, what it needs is more goods and services comparable to normal economy where things are priced independently of usd.

I don't know "goods and services" in your statement. What is that stand for?
"The bitcoin economy doesn't need more fiat coming in necessarily," (but all people definitely buy bitcoin from fiat money first, that's normal in fiat / digital currencies exchange)
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:31:41 AM

I don't know "goods and services" in your statement. What is that stand for?
"The bitcoin economy doesn't need more fiat coming in necessarily," (but all people definitely buy bitcoin from fiat money first, that's normal in fiat / digital currencies exchange)

Nope, all people do not buy bitcoin from fiat money. A lot of people sell goods/ services  for Bitcoin. Your signature campaign is a good example.
If miners could pay for electricity using bitcoin, and power companies could use bitcoin to pay salaries (and so on), then you would see Bitcoin circulating without any fiat intervention

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:09:42 PM

Sell sevices for bitcoin/use signature and make bitcoins.
In 2-3 years you will make 21 BTC,if price not going up.
Ares~

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:22:03 PM

Go luck with your dream, to make the money go further you could buy property abroad where the dollar is more stronger than the local currency!
AncilVTwo

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:35:24 PM

This week, i'm gonna buy BTC for a total of 21. Then, i'll storage them offline and just forgot bout it for 5/10/15 years. Waiting they'll reach  a comparable value of 21M $.

How i'll use them?

12M $ = live with 10K$ / month from here to other 100 years
2M $ = to my parents, for them retire
5M $ = for further investment
2M $ = for beneficence (cancer, sla, aids, handicap)

What do you think about my dream?
your dream relies on bitcoin actually reaching 1 million $ per coin, which i think is pretty unreasonable for the next 10-15 years
astrocity1981

Activity: 343
Merit: 254

From The New World

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:04:21 PM

I am saving at least 5 bitcoins per Kid planning to have 4. I may have to save more for a daughter because of all the wedding expense. Also if they do go up in value I will also donate to charity. I will never gamble it though tempting but never that.
mhanbostanci
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1517

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:21:05 PM

This week, i'm gonna buy BTC for a total of 21. Then, i'll storage them offline and just forgot bout it for 5/10/15 years. Waiting they'll reach  a comparable value of 21M $.

How i'll use them?

yes this is really a dream!
1 btc = 1m$ so beautiful to be true
You should have more real dream
2050 will probably but. I'll be 75 years old Smiley
I do not want to be too old and rich
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:22:28 PM

Good luck!
I can only dream to have one day 21 btc in my wallet.  Wink
AncilVTwo

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:41:46 PM

Good luck!
I can only dream to have one day 21 btc in my wallet.  Wink
it seems pretty far to me too, i only have 2btc rn. but dw we will get there some day. gotta keep collecting all those little bits and save em up.
mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:01:37 PM

Good luck!
I can only dream to have one day 21 btc in my wallet.  Wink

If the bitcoin price does not rise in the next few years and you work hard to earn bitcoin then it is possible to have 21 bitcoins in your wallet. Otherwise, it is quite difficult.
wish you good luck.
bitcoin-hunter

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:46:53 AM

Good luck!
I can only dream to have one day 21 btc in my wallet.  Wink

If the bitcoin price does not rise in the next few years and you work hard to earn bitcoin then it is possible to have 21 bitcoins in your wallet. Otherwise, it is quite difficult.
wish you good luck.

Yeah that is true. If that happends than we can buy more BTC but will it increase again? Maybe.
I hope so that will decrease and then increase. Well I still have alot of years to get more Bitcoin and then retire with my BTC. That is my dream.
HardForkComing

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:50:11 AM

This week, i'm gonna buy BTC for a total of 21. Then, i'll storage them offline and just forgot bout it for 5/10/15 years. Waiting they'll reach  a comparable value of 21M $.

How i'll use them?

If I were you, I'd give 50% of that to my parents.
But that's just me.

PS: You'd be throwing money if you donated for cancer, SLA and AIDS research. There are cures out there already, but the medical mafia won't give it away, so they sell expensive meds.
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:55:10 AM

wow!!!
This is great idea Mr.
you are right to own ways to get profit .
you will surely get profit . but you should
 take care that you will  waited for atleast
some year . otherwise you will not get that
much profit that you wants.
best of luck mann!!

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:04:37 AM

goal of 21btc is high think my first goal is 5btc to start with and see what happens when i get there.   Grin
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:50:59 AM

goal of 21btc is high think my first goal is 5btc to start with and see what happens when i get there.   Grin

People are different, so their goals are different as well. People should set themself the goals that are realistic and are achievable. My dream/goal is to have 50BTC in my cold wallets within 2 years. At this point I am not sure if I will reach my goal within 2 years as I am only trying to reach the 50BTC target with trading profits, and not by buying them. I started very early 2013 and I am still collecting my trading profits  Smiley
creador

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:59:49 AM

At present, it is still possible to join the 21 bitcoin club for most people. In a few years, it is very difficult.
Struble

Activity: 132

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 12:30:12 PM

Those are some nice dreams. Hope you achieve those!

There are people out there who are already owners of 21 btc, now we just need to get the bitcoin up

mcplums

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:39:42 PM

Great dream OP.

A lot of people are pointing out that $1m per coin is unrealistic, I disagree. I think that this will happen if things continue the way they've been going the last 6 years, if the fundamentals don't change.

In fact I would say that $1m is shooting a little low. If things continue as they have been going bitcoin will absorb the market cap of all existing currencies, currently ~$60trn. This would give each coin a value of $2.9m. Of course, by then it'll be much much higher after 20 years of fiat inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: