Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB S4 PSU Dead or Alive! (EU)  (Read 448 times)
sjenja (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:43:40 PM

Looking for a S4 PSU dead or alive. I'm located in EU.
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:45:28 PM

I have a dead S4 PSU that you can have free if you send a label for shipping.  Only thing is I cut off the PCIe plugs so they would need to be spliced.
I am located in the USA

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:55:22 PM

I have S4 PSU with 9 x PCI-E cables, that I got with miner.

It is from Patch2 , but not labeled PSU. Bitmain sent me a new one with label, But I still had to pay approximately 60 euro VAT fof new PSU.

It has worked for me all the time with some S3, S5 and at the moment with S7 miner.
sjenja (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:23:11 AM

I have a dead S4 PSU that you can have free if you send a label for shipping.  Only thing is I cut off the PCIe plugs so they would need to be spliced.
I am located in the USA

So what kind of error does it show when you try to start it? Or is it just all the way dead?
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:30:18 AM

I am located in the USA

So what kind of error does it show when you try to start it? Or is it just all the way dead?

It stopped working right after i got the machine and BM sent me a replacement. I took it out and cut the PCIe for extras and it has been sitting every since.

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
sjenja (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:19:18 AM

It can be separated into two parts, the upper where the screw/PCI-e connectors come from and the lower where the the power plug is, I only need the lower as my upper part is working fine, so the lower PCB.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: