Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help new to bitcoins  (Read 1638 times)
hallucinogen (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:27:02 AM

Hey I'm new to the bitcoin community and was wanting to know how you guys make your btc aside from buying as I'm short on money right now.
I use some facuets and some free mining online i know you cant get rich getting them free just was wanting to make some extra btc. I'v heard a term on here of people making money from signatures or something how does that work? is it free? Any high paying facuets or facuet rotaters or anything yall know of so i can get some?
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 12:39:40 AM

Yes this is possible. There's a lot of information on this forum. The first thing for you to do is to read what's already available, then if you have specific questions you can ask them by starting a new thread.

Go to the Services Discussion board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Read about different campaigns and there's also a thread on "Overview of Signature Campaigns" that's pretty helpful. Read, learn, and you will be wise!

Welcome!

hallucinogen (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:43:40 AM

Cool thanks reading a lot of threads now Smiley
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:27:06 AM

Hey I'm new to the bitcoin community and was wanting to know how you guys make your btc aside from buying as I'm short on money right now.
I use some facuets and some free mining online i know you cant get rich getting them free just was wanting to make some extra btc. I'v heard a term on here of people making money from signatures or something how does that work? is it free? Any high paying facuets or facuet rotaters or anything yall know of so i can get some?

since you are open to other way of earning bitcoins aside from faucet, i suggest you to stop claiming few satoshis on faucets and cloud mining sites as you will only waste your time. as of now that you are a newbie, you can browse and read here on the forum so you will be more familiar about bitcoins and about the forum rules, when you reach Jr Member you can now join signature campaign that will pay you per post you can make Smiley
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:28:56 AM

Yes this is possible. There's a lot of information on this forum. The first thing for you to do is to read what's already available, then if you have specific questions you can ask them by starting a new thread.

Go to the Services Discussion board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Read about different campaigns and there's also a thread on "Overview of Signature Campaigns" that's pretty helpful. Read, learn, and you will be wise!

Welcome!

thank you very much for giving the link now i am able to understand little bit about this site, and detail about signature campaigns and earning, but for newbie their is no many campaigns only 1 or 2 are their, i will wait for my account to become jr.member.

Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 05:58:19 AM

Welcome!

thank you very much for giving the link now i am able to understand little bit about this site, and detail about signature campaigns and earning, but for newbie their is no many campaigns only 1 or 2 are their, i will wait for my account to become jr.member.

No problem, I'm happy to help. I'd still encourage you to join one of the few campaigns that accepts Newbies. It's better to be earning something rather than nothing.

BeginToMine

Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:43:55 PM

For a newbie it is the best way to use faucets and signature campaigns.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 12:48:53 PM

Try my cloudmining site for free...
you claim so often as possible for free and once you have earned many shares...you will make satoshi even if you stop claiming.

Hariom

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:16:51 PM

Accordingly, If you know the benefits of signature campaigns you must also learn about the drawbacks...
Join Sig. Campaigns and Post Only legal Posts otherwise you will be permanently banned from the campaign and also from the forum too..
Dont Post Low quality posts like "Hi" "Thankyou" ..
Directly Post about the topic what u feel (This is what about this forum )
Never insult the seniors or Forum Staffs..
And If you need help regarding other Forum Rules or Help Just Go to "Meta" Section and read the stickies..
 Welcome to bitcointalk ! Have a great time Here !
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:19:11 PM

There are very few people on the board which made a lot of money through Bitcoin. So do not think that we are all rich here Smiley
There is not easy way to get a good amount of Bitcoin without buying or offering rare skills here.
Signature campaigns are one option. They are free but you need a good member rank first.

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:23:41 PM

For a newbie it is the best way to use faucets and signature campaigns.
We would suggest him first to read about what is BTC and he has to read the thread which is related to Bitcoin and He must know about know about signature campaigns also but faucets and all its wasting of time.
BeginToMine

Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:46:50 PM

ofcorse it is wasting of time, but for noob with no other incomes and a lot of free time it is the best.

TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:24:18 AM

Try to join signature campaign.
It is the best than faucet.
Bifta

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 12:29:21 PM

If you are still "Newbie" you will not get much from signature campaign. To have a noticeable revenue must wait until you jump into Full Member rank.

You can use Bitcoin faucets as well as Altcoin Faucets. In "Micro Earnings" section you can find a lot of links. In "Games & rounds" you can find nice giveaways.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 12:54:43 PM

If you are still "Newbie" you will not get much from signature campaign. To have a noticeable revenue must wait until you jump into Full Member rank.

You can use Bitcoin faucets as well as Altcoin Faucets. In "Micro Earnings" section you can find a lot of links. In "Games & rounds" you can find nice giveaways.

Even for newbies i think signature campaign is still better than using faucets coz you dont need too much time to waste to earn something and by giving more time in this forum a newbie can learn even more
Bifta

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:30:53 PM

Even for newbies i think signature campaign is still better than using faucets coz you dont need too much time to waste to earn something and by giving more time in this forum a newbie can learn even more

Maybe you have right, but Newbie to get noticeable revenue have to post a lot and that makes a lot of spam posts around the forum. For that i don't think it is good for the community to recommend sig campaigns for Newbies.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:34:44 PM

In addition to making money, make sure you understand the system to a good degree.  Make sure you understand network fees, transaction fees and why one transaction is confirmed quicker than another.  I have seen people fight tooth and nail to make $5 and get surprised when the exchange they are using has a high fee or they are below the minimum withdrawal.  Know where to keep your BTC and know when to move it and when to not.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:04:37 PM

If I was a newbie right now and tried faucets or 'giveaways' from Games and Rounds and Micro Earnings sections I would quit bitcoin instantly.
You can't real profit from any of these, faucet in 2015 are really not paying much and you will wait one month to earn $1 probably and giveaways are not better.
For newbie without anything solid to offer (IT skills, other easy transferable over internet skills) or knowledge abut trading, there is not much to earn sadly.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 10:16:29 PM

What do you do? Like for work.

The easiest way to make money is to do what you do west...which currency you get paid is irrelevant.  You can get paid in any currency and t hen buy bitcoin with that currency. Figure out what you do well and then advertise that you're available to do it - which you can do on this forum in the Services board.

Good luck.

bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:52:23 AM

There are several sites that let you earn bitcoins by completing micro-tasks or filling out surveys. BitcoinGet is one of the most popular.

Also, if you do any shopping online, check out CoinRebates. You can earn cashback on your purchases in bitcoin.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: