Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what your plan for future ? and how to manage your time ?  (Read 11004 times)
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:29:08 PM

I have a dream for studying in the best university in the world then if I am graduate, I will back to my country then use my skill to build my bevoled country. My plan is earn money/bitcoin as much as I can do, if I have big financial capital, I can use it for something usefull.

Universities abroad are totally overrated. How are you going to deal with all the expenses? Even the people that have lived in first world countries all their lives suffer from student loans. How can you expect yourself to study in the best university in the world by joining signature campaigns?

Not to be optimistic but to be realistic, just study near your place. You might have a not-so-great college there, but I'm sure that when it comes to getting the job done, it's all about your skills and experience. Sure, great college has all those necessary equipment and laboratory materials, but it all depends on you.

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 04:57:33 AM

hello Im sure every one have "plan" for future
and please share what do you do to manage your time? to get your dream ?

i have dream to have 100BTC at 5year, but it's very hard to realize it

~Elyas772~
100BTC in 5 years is really posible. You need to have a good plan to have it. it depends on you how you want have it.put full of effort and you can make things possible. It's your dreams you need to take an action don't waste too much time. Doing something not important just focus on your goal.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:05:39 AM

100BTC in 5 years is really posible. You need to have a good plan to have it. it depends on you how you want have it.put full of effort and you can make things possible. It's your dreams you need to take an action don't waste too much time. Doing something not important just focus on your goal.

Assuming you can make atleast 1 bitcoin a month, in 5 years you can only make 60 btc, and if you push it harder, you gotta sacrifice some of your personal things to avoid spending. Not to mention that if there is a price increase, and the earning when the price increase decrease too. Lucky if you are single and if you have no other things to do in life, then you could really make it with full focus.

(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:44:06 AM

I'm planning to work home and earn bitcoin. After i graduated i will buy a desktop for me. And find some ways to earn bitcoin. A half bitcoin in its current value is enough for me and to help my parents with it. While doing that i'll study some programming which is in demand these days. I'll also use it to earn money while at home.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:07:35 PM

~Elyas772~
Getting this amount is really impossible if you have a good business where to get lot's of bitcoin weekly then you can earn that bitcoin at 5 year's but if you are earning estimate of 0.01 weekly then it's more than 5 years you need to get that. I manage my bitcoin by saving half of it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:30:31 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 02:42:01 PM by serjent05

Assuming you can make atleast 1 bitcoin a month, in 5 years you can only make 60 btc, and if you push it harder, you gotta sacrifice some of your personal things to avoid spending. Not to mention that if there is a price increase, and the earning when the price increase decrease too. Lucky if you are single and if you have no other things to do in life, then you could really make it with full focus.

And the question is, is earning 1 bitcoin a month possible?  We are not talking about our day job but bitcoin as it is.  Since Day Job wage is in their local currency.  Unless you learned how to trade or got a good project that pay more than 1.5 BTC per month, the dream of having 100 BTC in 5 year time is next to impossible.
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 03:58:11 PM

As I've learned from my experiences that time is way more important than anything of value because you can have all the money and wealth you can ask for but if you don't have enough time to enjoy it then it's just the same of having none so since I'm still relatively young I am trying to make money works for me rather than the opposite by investing properly, buying assets that can sustain wealth so I can have ample time to enjoy life.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:40:48 PM

I'm planning to work home and earn bitcoin. After i graduated i will buy a desktop for me. And find some ways to earn bitcoin. A half bitcoin in its current value is enough for me and to help my parents with it. While doing that i'll study some programming which is in demand these days. I'll also use it to earn money while at home.

Any technical skills can be a really great help for someone on internet to earn some money and specially if you are in bitcoins and you have a community like this which is full of opportunities, if someone has any kind of technical skills he will surely get some tasks to do.
vindicare

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:39:31 AM

My plan for the future is to contribute to the bitcoin community whatever possible way so that I can say that I'm part of developing/maintaining its commitment to be decentralized . Managing my time would be easy as I dont have any side project other than here in the forum.
crockoo

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:46:01 AM

My plan for the future is to contribute to the bitcoin community whatever possible way so that I can say that I'm part of developing/maintaining its commitment to be decentralized . Managing my time would be easy as I dont have any side project other than here in the forum.

you should always have an alternative plan of action. You can not keep all of their savings in Bitcoins alone
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:53:46 AM

When I was 21 years old I was making 5 years plan. I thought that when I will be 26 I will get married, have child and have my own house or an apartment. hahaha nothing of this didn't happen. I am 30 already and I am still in the same position as I was in 21, just maybe more realistic.
And if to talk about bitcoin - I would love to have at least 1 BTC.
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 09:06:58 AM

It is good to read about others goals and target. I have been collecting and saving some amount of bitcoins. I am going to use them for retirement and may be for my children. I still have time to do it. I wish everyone the very best and hope we live up to see bitcoin been accepted and  used by everyone in the world.
Boss CJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:51:09 PM

For now I am doing bitcoin industy for about 4-6 hours a day since I do have work also, I want to explore things here 'cause I want to see myself 3 years from now to financially free and no boss and just focusing here and my own business, I want to earn in my own way not as an employee that's why I really love studying btc and hopefully know greatness of it especially trading.
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:02:42 PM

As I've learned from my experiences that time is way more important than anything of value because you can have all the money and wealth you can ask for but if you don't have enough time to enjoy it then it's just the same of having none so since I'm still relatively young I am trying to make money works for me rather than the opposite by investing properly, buying assets that can sustain wealth so I can have ample time to enjoy life.

Exactly it is hard to live for long just to aim in money , we need to enjoy life with the people who mean to us more. So im planning to save money for 3-7 years by bitcoining also then will quit on my work and do little business maybe at home so i can still bitcoin a little bit but the priority will be my family .
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:15:23 PM

Every one has their own in their life but when coming to bitcoin, it is very good asset right now in present world. Because every one attracting to because of it price and also my self having a good plan to invest some % of my daily earning into bitcoin so in near future i will be in good profit.

Planning is not enough we have to implement and we have to wait for it. Some time we may be in profit but in loss but you need to fight for it.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:26:09 AM

~Elyas772~

Nothing is impossible. So, if you are ready to work hard you can make it possible. 100 btc can be worth
a fortune in future.
The End Is Neigh

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:39:34 AM

My plan is to save at least 1 bitcoin in cold storage forever... or until I die I guess Smiley. My great grandchildren can fight over it then buy a mansion with it.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:39:48 AM

~Elyas772~

Nothing is impossible. So, if you are ready to work hard you can make it possible. 100 btc can be worth
a fortune in future.
No one knows what will happen to bitcoin 5 years from now. 100BTC is good start for investment. Maybe 5years from now the of btc is morethan double than the price today. Its posible if money people got interest to adopt BTC.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:55:38 AM

~Elyas772~

One day we may be able to manage out time through Chronobank https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680361.0
100TIME= 1BTC so if you have about 10K TIME token, you will have about 100BTC then.

Earning btc is simple these days if you have the skills so its very possible to get that 100btc in 5 years.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 04:18:19 AM

~Elyas772~

Keep collecting it and making it fast as bitcoin can become more expensive with each year going by. My goal is save 50% of bitcoins I get and invest some in good Alt coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀