Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what your plan for future ? and how to manage your time ?  (Read 11014 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:57:23 AM

so much that I have planned for the future. build new businesses and develop a business that I built. but, it all just depends on the money I got. Well, I plan to collect the money that I get from my job and bitcoin to build the business, but I think my time management is still very bad
My planning is very simple I want to collect some good amount of bitcoin and then open a exchange center for my countrymen, where I will accept bitcoin as well as other crypto and online currencies for exchange, I think this business in future will be more effective when the number of bitcoin users will be similar to fiat users.
if there is not yet a local exchange on your country
then it's a good idea to be the first who can build that business
but if there is an exchange exist already, i guess will be hard to compete with the experience one
future plan always about money , and with bitcoin you can achieve it, just buy and hold bitcoin as long as possible.
That's the ultimate way of making money with bitcoin, patience to hold will give us good profit so we should not hesitate to do it but only invest what you can afford to lose.

That's better to hold, but in reality if you make a planning and implement a part of the bitcoin you hold in some sort of business you'll earn more than the earning got of just holding. You should be sure that, at any instance should not get trapped into the hands of scams expecting big earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:34:55 AM

100 btc in 5 years that s just next to impossible .if u wanna earn that much u gotta have a lot of bitcoin miners ,it would be like a mini industry .why dont u keep ur target small at first, then keep on increasing it till u reach it .

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:49:54 AM

100 btc in 5 years that s just next to impossible .if u wanna earn that much u gotta have a lot of bitcoin miners ,it would be like a mini industry .why dont u keep ur target small at first, then keep on increasing it till u reach it .

OP is just futuristic, and I think OP can do that if he is willing to spent more time and cash to be invested in bitcoin. It's not near to impossible, who knows, he already has a rig, and been earning big now, so probably in five years he already reach his goal. But anyway, one of my goal is to have a house, and I think I can achieve it in 10 years. I've been paying my insurance and others, so I could make a loan in 10 years.

Kibbbis

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:12:47 PM

what a clever question eheheh....

For me i would choose the path which i could earn enough and spend my life with good vibes together with my love one's and plan a head off time to avoid problems ^^ 
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:55:09 PM

my plan in my future? I guess if I could save a lot of bitcoins and finally encourage all my friends I would start my very own gambling sites I think building my own gambling sites is more profitable because they're saying that the owner of the house will never be defeated so if I'm gonna create my own gambling site even theres a winner they cant still beat me .
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:04:18 PM

My plan in the future is to have a stable job with average of salary to build my own house withy family. I want also to invest bitcoins so in the future if bitcoin will be more pricey i can profit to it i want also become a professional trader.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:28:14 PM

My plan in the future is to have a stable job with average of salary to build my own house withy family. I want also to invest bitcoins so in the future if bitcoin will be more pricey i can profit to it i want also become a professional trader.

I think my plan is the same too, i also want to be something, to get a good and stable job which should earn me a good salary by which i should be able to build my own house to live with the family and once that is done then we can think of investments and other small things, and i also want to be a trader.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:49:42 PM

I think my plan is the same too, i also want to be something, to get a good and stable job which should earn me a good salary by which i should be able to build my own house to live with the family and once that is done then we can think of investments and other small things, and i also want to be a trader.
Stable income is something that some people do not value the way they should. This is important because it is the basis for doing all the other things, if the individual has a good income, it is easier to save part of it for times when it may be necessary, or even to make investments. All of this should be followed by proper planning, since managing money is not as simple as some people think.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:18:06 AM

Stable income is something that some people do not value the way they should. This is important because it is the basis for doing all the other things, if the individual has a good income, it is easier to save part of it for times when it may be necessary, or even to make investments. All of this should be followed by proper planning, since managing money is not as simple as some people think.
A good point of something that we should know to have a stable income then we can plan on things that help us earned.Future plans need hardwork,dedication and a good self discipline, in every step that we undergo there should be a well managed time.Simply future plans ,live my dreams ,earned and invest.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
huahuaea

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:41:48 AM

hello Im sure every one have "plan" for future
and please share what do you do to manage your time? to get your dream ?

i have dream to have 100BTC at 5year, but it's very hard to realize it

~Elyas772~
My plan is to focus on today, tomorrow and yesterday.
To do a good job today, the future will naturally clear up.
asdin66fa

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:21:07 AM

I do not have any long-term plan, I did not do too much on bitcoin plans to save 3 bitcoins after the transaction is not done. My short-term plan is to buy a house in 2 years. Of course, I have to work hard now.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:08:36 PM

My plan is to continue working on my businesses, save money, do the things I want to do with that money, and use it to build more businesses.
yes my plane is also to continue with the same strategy and planing. the only change that i can expect is that i am going to accept bitcoin in by shop for shopping, i know in start it will not be so much worth but in future i can expect a good response from people.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:00:45 AM

My plan is to continue working on my businesses, save money, do the things I want to do with that money, and use it to build more businesses.
Buid businesses is the best way to make rich. it is a good step, I suggest if you want to fast forward, you have to dare to borrow capital. can be to parents, relatives, friends or a bank. then Hire competent people, you can not possibly take care of everything alone.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:23:14 AM

hello Im sure every one have "plan" for future
and please share what do you do to manage your time? to get your dream ?

i have dream to have 100BTC at 5year, but it's very hard to realize it

~Elyas772~

you should put 5btc to earn in five year but 100 is hard to achieve at the moment
except if you are gambler with luck then it would be easy task for you

1btc every year seems more reasonable than BTC100 without no plan.
But, I'm pretty sure mostly people can buy and collect around BTC2-3 per year but don't sell it of course, just saving.
Earning through sig-camp, trading altcoins and saving bitcoin are my plans.
I admit that manage time is a big deal to achieve it as I have problem about time management too.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:49:53 AM

Everyone of us has plan for future and aim to achieve it.
As for me Im dreaming to own a house though i dont have
job yet but Im having online income to sustain my needs
and my family. As long were having an effort to achieve it,
it will sure dream come true with effort to it. Though its
hard to manage it.
btcmylove

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:59:43 AM

My plan is to be rich, not poor, I hate poverty. I'm trying to spend all the time I have to work. I can do what I want to do when I have money.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:29:02 PM

My plan is to be rich, not poor, I hate poverty. I'm trying to spend all the time I have to work. I can do what I want to do when I have money.
That is one of the most misleading ideas that most of us have in mind. "If I work hard right now, I can have fun later." But when exactly is "later"? There are people that have been so worked up, they have in mind that someday they will stop and finally do the things that they've missed doing since they've been very busy from work. After a couple of years of working, you would still have the same "later I'll have fun" mindset. You should start having fun now even if you aren't rich yet. You don't need to be rich to be able to do the things that you want even those things involve spending huge amount of money. You just have to save enough money.

"You get a job, so you can afford to have a life. But then, you spend all your time at work and end up with no time to live the life you're working for." -- Some quote from google.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

That is one of the most misleading ideas that most of us have in mind. "If I work hard right now, I can have fun later." But when exactly is "later"? There are people that have been so worked up, they have in mind that someday they will stop and finally do the things that they've missed doing since they've been very busy from work. After a couple of years of working, you would still have the same "later I'll have fun" mindset. You should start having fun now even if you aren't rich yet. You don't need to be rich to be able to do the things that you want even those things involve spending huge amount of money. You just have to save enough money.

"You get a job, so you can afford to have a life. But then, you spend all your time at work and end up with no time to live the life you're working for." -- Some quote from google.

That is certainly true. So in addition to hard work, we must also do a plan and think intelligently in every thing we do. Hard work without an intelligent thought, then the results obtained only the previous result of spinning always. But it is indeed hard work is the Foundation of one's advantage, take a look at successful people and become the richest man in the world (bill gates). He's been working from a small hard in computers and eventually create a softwate (OS) a worldwide and gave him the money without having to work again.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:42:14 PM

Same with you dude my plan is to become rich and to save more money but we can't do that if we just rely on our salary/work because it will take decades if we do that. I suggest just try some business it will need a capital,commitment and effort also in that way you can be rich.

millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:37:59 AM

Same with you dude my plan is to become rich and to save more money but we can't do that if we just rely on our salary/work because it will take decades if we do that. I suggest just try some business it will need a capital,commitment and effort also in that way you can be rich.
I want to be rich too, my plan to realize it is by earn money as much as I can, then I will use it to get into college. I am sure that if I am smarter my life could be better too. I have some btc as investment so I am sure that I can realize it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: