Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everybody :) new to this and have no clue what im doing  (Read 1786 times)
miabear (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 05:26:59 AM

Hi,
I am a female from Canada looking to buy some BTC. I have a credit card or paypal that I can use to send money. If anyone is interested in helping me out, please feel free to private message me. Thank ya'll  Shocked Smiley
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2012, 05:30:57 AM

..... >_<
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 05:33:53 AM

Sure thing, just PM me your CC details and I'll charge you and set aside your coins at today's price.  In 6 months when the transaction is a little more solid I'll send the BTC.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
miabear (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 05:49:08 AM

what the hell, in 6 months LOL no thank you. that seems a little bit like a scam going on there. trying to take advantage of me cuz im new? i've done my research little boy and i understand what to do. im new not an idiot
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2012, 05:53:12 AM

LOL! Oh well frankly I thought you were the scammer, there are a couple of places I know of like MTGOX and Dwolla? ( think that's what it's called ) what you'll want to do though if you don't want to use them is wait until the newbie status is revoked and post a request for Bitcoins in the marketplace.

If you look at the lending section we've had people posing as girls in the marketplace to try and scam bitcoins off people Tongue
fivecleaners

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 05:54:25 AM

Same, it can be pretty confusing
miabear (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 05:59:07 AM

there is a way to use paypal without getting it reversed. did you know? after many hours of researching because everyone would say im a scammer in #bitcoin-otc ive found a way that i cannot dispute the money and get a refund.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 06:08:04 AM

Buy it on mt gox.
And saying your a girl/woman doesn't help.
miabear (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 06:10:52 AM

if anyone would be interested in hearing how it works so that we can do a $450USD transaction with a 8% tax which would be your profit to let me buy from you please pm me. serious inquiries only. this method is very fast and is just as safe as dwolla or any other method. people are affraid to use paypal due to the disputes. well this way there cannot be a dispute from me. the dispute can only come from you, and why would you dispute yourself?
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2012, 06:13:57 AM

I think IT is a spammer.
miabear (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 06:23:50 AM

nah. it cant be a scam. dont sit there quick to judge when you havnt even taken the time to pm me and hear how it works... you cant just jump to a conclusion without knowing the facts.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 06:26:03 AM

rickystevey

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: BCB on: Today at 05:17:39 AM »

would u be interested in this. ive done quite a bit of research how to get around the paypal reverse of funds from either a dispute or a faillure of TOS. what i will do is take 400usd put it into a fake paypal account ill give you the information u make another fake paypal account with some more fake information as long as the paypal transaction does not exceed $500usd, the account will not get limited. from your fake paypal u will send it to your verified paypal. this technique is 100% effective and the fund therefore CANNOT be taken away from you because the first account is the only account that can dispute. going through 2 more accounts which finally the account used right before it is sent to your verified, you only have access to. so the only way it can every be revoked is if you dispute yourself. which im assuming wouldnt happen unless you're a crazy nut.
panda1

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 06:31:33 AM

Oh wow they sound like the same person! Almost fooled me with the female from Canada bit.  Grin
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 06:32:24 AM

Scam detected  Cheesy

miabear (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 07:38:49 AM

yes im a scammer ask BCB if the 10btc  he sold to me the fund ever got taken back? hes just a goof he does 1 transaction that goes through fine then decides not to do anymore. the transaction went through just fine. so anyone interested in a gc, paypal transfer. i am legit i just need the coins i am not scamming for them im paying my fuckn own money for them. if anyones a scammer its almost everyone on this fuckn forum mining. putting maleware on peoples wallets n taking their btc. now thats scamming. someone who pays for btcs with 5% added ontop and doesnt dispute the funds is not a scammer. get ur shit straight people im here to buy btc. go cry about scammers n kick out the miners if ur so worried about scammers. like i said my paypal technique cannot get disputed by me but only u. so if you are interested in what the plan is msg me if not go suck a dick n cry some more about scammers.
RoxxR

Activity: 208
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 07:52:19 AM

Legit (and now angry) girl detected Smiley
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 07:53:48 AM

As far as I know, miabear/rickystevey is not a scammer.

He just want BTC really really badly and it a little clueless about how to go about obtaining them.

(We all know how you feel man, that's why we're all here!)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 07:59:05 AM

As far as I know, miabear/rickystevey is not a scammer.

He just want BTC really really badly and it a little clueless about how to go about obtaining them.

(We all know how you feel man, that's why we're all here!)

Wait this is a dude, and he is pretending to be a female, seems a little clueless in other areas, that we can't help him/her in LMAO

Try bitinstant.com
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 08:06:12 AM

But he really is Canadian, I think he's pretty sure about that.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 02:13:38 PM

what the hell, in 6 months LOL no thank you. that seems a little bit like a scam going on there. trying to take advantage of me cuz im new? i've done my research little boy and i understand what to do. im new not an idiot

That's just how long CC transactions take to fully settle. BTC is irreversible and I would have no legal recourse if you were to scam me.  Same with PayPal.  My point was it is possible but pretty inconvenient to deal with those methods.  There is a reason none of the established routes for acquiring BTC use those payment methods.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: