Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BW.com B12 Hash Investment  (Read 7656 times)
mxnsch

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:35:58 PM

Just discovered the announcement. Great news, just a little too late for my taste ;-)

██  ███  nope ██  ███
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:05:06 PM

Just wanted to follow up and see how the payments for B11 are made.  Is it daily mining income or do they just log it daily and pay it once a week?

My B12 just activated yesterday March 01, 2016.  I thought I saw it mentioned first payment would be March 07, 2016 so I can assume it is paid out weekly. Thanks.

RichBC (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:12:13 PM

Just wanted to follow up and see how the payments for B11 are made.  Is it daily mining income or do they just log it daily and pay it once a week?

My B12 just activated yesterday March 01, 2016.  I thought I saw it mentioned first payment would be March 07, 2016 so I can assume it is paid out weekly. Thanks.

I have had my first payment for B11 Phase 2. They pay once a Week on a Monday the addition of the previous 7 Days income. The income for each of the Days is not shown until the end of the Week. I guess this is to allow for difficulty changes?

On B11 Daily rate at the moment is BTC0.003029

I have not yet sat down and done the maths on how long, allowing for difficulty increases, it is going to take to get the investment back?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:06:54 PM

I have had my first payment for B11 Phase 2. They pay once a Week on a Monday the addition of the previous 7 Days income. The income for each of the Days is not shown until the end of the Week. I guess this is to allow for difficulty changes?

On B11 Daily rate at the moment is BTC0.003029

I have not yet sat down and done the maths on how long, allowing for difficulty increases, it is going to take to get the investment back?

Rich
It isn't looking very good to get paid back before the halving.  Even without taking difficulty increases into consideration it would take 165 days.  Guess we'll see what happens and how they plan to return principal if it takes that long.

RichBC (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:32:02 PM

It isn't looking very good to get paid back before the halving.  Even without taking difficulty increases into consideration it would take 165 days.  Guess we'll see what happens and how they plan to return principal if it takes that long.

Yes I had guessed as much, let's hope the guarantee of return holds good? Could be that any profit will be down to Bitcoin price increase rather than Mining income?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:58:35 PM

Just for the record BW has sold over 18 Ph/s worth of B16 so far.  Looks like they are almost at their 20 Ph/s mark for sales.

RichBC (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:16:15 PM

Just for the record BW has sold over 18 Ph/s worth of B16 so far.  Looks like they are almost at their 20 Ph/s mark for sales.

Yes there seems to be no end to the demand. I did the maths on B16 and did not like it much, but have bought 1TH just to see how it goes and compares to B11 & B12.

Rich

mxnsch

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:16:10 PM

My current numbers in case anybody is interested in B12 numbers:
Code:
B12 hashes bought:                10.2 T
Total interest earned B12:        0.2 BTC
Now earning:                      0.225 BTC / week
Now earning:                      0.03 BTC / day
Current Market price:             0.55 / T (=> 5.60 BTC)
Mining income (until halving)     3.99 BTC

It will not pay back without selling the Hashing power (expected) before the halving. Numbers are still better than i initially assumed.

██  ███  nope ██  ███
RichBC (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:13:59 PM

My current numbers in case anybody is interested in B12 numbers:
Code:
B12 hashes bought:                10.2 T
Total interest earned B12:        0.2 BTC
Now earning:                      0.225 BTC / week
Now earning:                      0.03 BTC / day
Current Market price:             0.55 / T (=> 5.60 BTC)
Mining income (until halving)     3.99 BTC

It will not pay back without selling the Hashing power (expected) before the halving. Numbers are still better than i initially assumed.

Interesting numbers. I must sit down and do them myself, also for B11 which I think will be slightly better? What is you current thinking on when to sell?

Rich

mxnsch

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:46:27 PM

I guess i will continue to hold for a while and sell a while before the halving, when everybody is in FOMO mode.

██  ███  nope ██  ███
Bitbankroller

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:09:10 AM

Hey everyone,

This account will now be responsible for responding to the community about BW and its products. We just found this thread and apologize for not being more involved earlier. Thanks alot to RichBC for communicating our products and performance to everyone. I hope the English is better on the site for everyone as we've been working hard to get that in order. Any questions or concerns please reach out at any time and thanks to everyone for your interest in BW
mxnsch

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:09:41 AM

Hey everyone,

This account will now be responsible for responding to the community about BW and its products. We just found this thread and apologize for not being more involved earlier. Thanks alot to RichBC for communicating our products and performance to everyone. I hope the English is better on the site for everyone as we've been working hard to get that in order. Any questions or concerns please reach out at any time and thanks to everyone for your interest in BW
How can we trust this is an official BW account? Thank you

██  ███  nope ██  ███
RichBC (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:16:31 PM

Hey everyone,

How can we trust this is an official BW account? Thank you

I would sugest to just ask any questions you have. Very easy then to judge if they are official. Although if you think about it why would they be anything other than genuine?

Rich

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:14:29 PM

If its 0.0032 BTC daily rate for 1THS its very good in my opinion especially when it comes from BW a legit mining site which I have known lately. Other legit cloudmine gives you  0.002 BTC or a bit more for 1THS so well done to them if they will pay like that. Difficulty increase is the only problem I guess, I would be very happy with 0.0032 BTC for 1 THS especially when they have put down the price to 0.42 BTC for 1 THS.
RichBC (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

On current difficulty

B11 & B12 are .0002968/TH Daily
B16 .002302/TH Daily

B11 & B12 also paid Daily interest (0.02%/Day) from point of investment until they started Mining and have a guarantee of returning the original principal.

Rich

Bitbankroller

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:10:56 PM

My name is Virgilio, Head of International at Bitbank the parent company of BW. Heres an article by Bitcoin magazine where I introduced BW recently.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/the-unknown-giant-a-first-look-inside-bw-one-of-china-s-oldest-and-largest-miners-1444675310

Correct RichBC, please ask away and you can be the judge.

mxnsch

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:30:27 PM

My name is Virgilio, Head of International at Bitbank the parent company of BW. Heres an article by Bitcoin magazine where I introduced BW recently.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/the-unknown-giant-a-first-look-inside-bw-one-of-china-s-oldest-and-largest-miners-1444675310
Welcome Virgilio Lizardo Jr.,

nice to have you on board. I guess almost everybody here is aware of that article ;-)

Best wishes!

██  ███  nope ██  ███
Bitbankroller

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:33:57 PM

Glad to bere here, thanks.
RichBC (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:40:31 PM

Correct RichBC, please ask away and you can be the judge.

Hi Virgilio

Good to see you here. One thing that would be interesting is more information on the Miners that are used for B11,12 & 16. I assume that B11 & B12 are based on the BW-LK1401 Chip and B16 on the revised and more efficient BW-LK1402. Is this correct and are all of the miners using Buck Converters or are any of them a string design?

Anything you are able to share on the overall design, efficiency and Power consumption etc would be of great interest to people on Bitcointalk. What would also be very good to know is your plans for sales of Miners to individuals?

Many Thanks

Rich

Bitbankroller

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:05:07 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 03:55:51 PM by Bitbankroller

Hey Rich,

B11, B12 and B16 are all currently running on the BW-LK1401 Chip. We are currently preparing the BW-LK1402 chip for the public release. I am not sure what "Buck converter and string design" mean if you give me more details Ill ask tomorrow.

Our expected specs for the next version of miners are: 0.149GH at 195W

The current miners are technically running better than S7's at around 220-230W. We want to get the public release miners at optimal design and performance before releasing them.

Here some pics:

http://imgur.com/a/KGzde

As for the public release, the miners will be available on our website in June 2016 to everyone in the world with a 100 day guarantee of performance.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: