Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSE] Full Member  (Read 1026 times)
soniclord (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:55:43 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 08:00:13 AM by soniclord

Sales

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:59:56 AM

Is there any potential activity on the account, also does it have any trust from default trust members?

Also you should wait till Tuesday to sell, Tuesday is the next activity period and if you gain that activity you can sell for more
soniclord (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:06:28 AM

Is there any potential activity on the account, also does it have any trust from default trust members?

Also you should wait till Tuesday to sell, Tuesday is the next activity period and if you gain that activity you can sell for more
Trust:   0: -0 / +0

i can't wait :-(
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:20:13 AM

If you can lower the price to 0.03 BTC then I can buy the account now. Also can you provide signed message?
soniclord (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:00:24 AM

If you can lower the price to 0.03 BTC then I can buy the account now. Also can you provide signed message?
No, lower i can't do it. And  i don't understand - "signed message"?
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:19:16 AM

Well I think 0.03 BTC is fair enough with that accounts activity. Signed message proves ownership od the account. Here is the guide if you don't know how to sign one.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:31:42 AM

Well I think 0.03 BTC is fair enough with that accounts activity. Signed message proves ownership od the account. Here is the guide if you don't know how to sign one.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

It's too late now. Assuming that he doesn't know about signing messages (from the fact that he didn't know what the term was), he hasn't staked an address yet. A staked address that is posted a couple hours/days before an account sale is worthless.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:34:55 AM

ohh, i thought i would take it if i hold bitcoin  Lips sealed
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:36:08 AM

It's too late now. Assuming that he doesn't know about signing messages (from the fact that he didn't know what the term was), he hasn't staked an address yet. A staked address that is posted a couple hours/days before an account sale is worthless.

he probably doesnt know the "signed message" term but he can possibly posted an address when joining signature campaign or maybe on claiming giveaways, he should know how to sign a message first before we assume that he really dont have any address posted from the account he is selling Smiley
BTCWonder

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:42:27 AM

You should lower the price since you don't have signed message,  how about 0.04?
soniclord (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:53:31 AM

It's true - i don't know about signing messages,  even had 2 accounts Full member :-(
soniclord (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:55:11 AM

he probably doesnt know the "signed message" term but he can possibly posted an address when joining signature campaign or maybe on claiming giveaways, he should know how to sign a message first before we assume that he really dont have any address posted from the account he is selling Smiley
i into a signature campaign
mark coins

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:57:44 AM

then i suggest you to take a look on this thread so you will know how to sign a message. just be sure you use the oldest address you have posted on the account you are selling so you can prove the ownership over it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:58:12 AM

Okay so considering those kind of posts I'm assuming that the post quality of the account is low?
So hey OP, once again if you can agree to sell the account at 0.03 I'll be willing to buy it. Let me see the account details and let's see if there is any staked address in there where you can sign it.
soniclord (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:04:04 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 03:18:01 AM by soniclord

If a understand algorhytm signature for message do in Bitcoin wallet, but i use a Blockchain. What do now?
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:42:26 AM

What is your price now? The account is very cheap now. It seems no much ppl are interested at buying it.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 07:51:10 AM

pump
get some time to read forum rules Wink
you are allowed to pump your thread once per day, pumping the thread same day it was made is against forum rules

Available
PM me to rent this space.
mark coins

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:59:32 AM

If a understand algorhytm signature for message do in Bitcoin wallet, but i use a Blockchain. What do now?

just follow the tutorial on this thread and you will know how, just scroll down to see how to sign message on blockchain.info wallet

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
soniclord (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:56:27 PM

ok, i understand.
so, what message type for create signature? anything?
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:23:50 AM

ok, i understand.
so, what message type for create signature? anything?

This is an example signed message that shorena made.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is shorena from bitcointalk.org and today is 2015.03.14
or as some of you might write it 03/14/15 pi day 2015
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
18uTXyQubfaYrkbQDdaXhzd2ALEY5YN77B
IFtLgDZCpvfw0DT70RCLcYXj3Dbjf68sc6pj/C+u5K6IC8PIhHE4Y/ldllt1/yhrZpVW/shFRf7rxQYdsW/CcBM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----[code]
This is the message that s/he created
[i]This is shorena from bitcointalk.org and today is 2015.03.14
or as some of you might write it 03/14/15 pi day 2015[/i]

So because your account is for sale I think you could make it something like this

[i] This is <name of account> from bitcointalk.org
Today is <todays date> and this account is up for sale[/i]

You could make something like that or whatever you want. It's just an example.
[/code]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: