Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MAKE MINING FAST  (Read 821 times)
JMcGrath (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 07:27:10 AM

The companies making ASICs have all said late Nov early Dec before any are shipped so ASICs won't be out before the halving per block. I personally have invested somewhat heavily into ASICs along with my colleagues and we have further decided to offer ASIC Mining Contracts with a we'll thought out reinvestment plan. We have been running numbers on every possible scenario and are in every case, extremely profitable using a dividend + reinvestment plan.

A small investment (as low as 0.25 BTC) will give you about 125MH to start and end up with over 1GH after a year, this is on top of a profit of over 20BTC or $250 at $12/BTC... Not bad for just 0.25 BTC!

Earlier posts are correct however that people with deep pockets will make the most money, Using our models you would need appx 350-400GH to continue the reinvestment plan. Our numbers are based on 25BTC/block and a difficulty starting at 30MH and adding about 10% per change which is very conservative!

There is definitely money to be made, keep in mind that the value of BTC is based on supply and demand and with only 25 BTC per block and difficulty of at least 25-50M the value should rise at least 250%!

I still think it is worth it for everyone to consider ASIC Mining even this late. I'm not sure how profitable a jalapeno would be, but I would say there is definite potential in a single!

If you don't want to take the risk of spending $1300 I'd suggest taking a look at some alternatives whether our ASIC Contracts or elsewhere. If you want to check ours out we are staying 100% private and confidential so that no one gets screwed like GLBSE Bonds, 100% of the return is payed to Contract Holders, and we have been placing orders since June so we will be getting equipment early. Don't mean to spam, just offering my thoughts and suggesting an alternative.

http://www.progressivebtcmining.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 07:51:57 PM

Who you pre-ordered ASICs with?

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 08:28:48 PM

Your numbers are incredibly optimistic, IMO.
The current network conditions are 50BTC/block at a difficulty of around 3 Million. This is expected to dramatically change the day BFL starts shipment of ASIC Miners, experts have estimated 25BTC/block within 1-2 weeks and an instant change in difficulty of 12-15M. Experts have estimated a difficulty of 30 Million within 1 year. To try to be fair, we made estimations based on 25BTC per block after 1 week with a difficulty of 30 Million (more than 2x the estimates), our numbers also project difficulty changes throughout the year up to 50 Million (20M Higher than the highest estimates). Also, we have started the numbers based on HALF of the hashing power for the initial order due to the way BFL will be shipping the first miners, just in the small chance we only receive one of each item rather than the full order.
A few points:
1) The block reward halving is less than two weeks from now, and no one will have their ASICs by then.
2) It's very likely that difficulty will be ~30-35M by early January, that's not a conservative estimate. Remember you have
  • bASIC: ~900 units @ 54GH/s = 48TH/s; est. shipping early Dec.
  • Avalon: ~600 units @ 66GH/s = 40TH/s; est. shipping Jan 14
  • Block Erupter: 12TH/s; unknown date (probably Dec?)
  • BFL: First batch of chips 150TH/s; most probably shipping Dec
3) Difficulty of 50M one year from now is very unlikely. ROI with $11/BTC and constant 50M difficulty is still under 7 months. I'm personally predicting 50M difficulty (~460TH/s) by the start of March.
4) BFL is on the record that they have two more >20k chip batches coming.
Quote from: BFL_Josh
We have a second order coming within ~1 week of our first order and a third order hot on the heels of that.  We will be drowning in chips before all is said and done.
Quote from: MrTeal
:shock: Are the two following orders also 20k chips each?
Quote from: BFL_Josh
I can't say exactly how many, but it's more than that.
The also have 200 Minirig SC  power supplies sitting in their warehouse. That's at least 450TH/s worth of chips and enough PSUs for 300TH/s just from Minirigs.

No offense intended, I like the idea of equity based mining companies, but estimating US$823 return on a 1BTC investment is Pirate level rates and is unrealistic.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 03:14:58 PM

Why don't people start small and increase if they can? Seems insane to offer such huge rates. Pirate could have had his Ponzi last a lot longer if he offered 5% per month...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
goodbc

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 03:47:55 PM

How much did you need this ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=123960.msg1332237#msg1332237

If you are doing that well, why do you need donations in your signature?

... a mining corporation will be able to provide pictures of hardware and statistics of how many BTC generated per month. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=100696.0

Check your IQ! Send any amount to this address:
1GoodBTCiGyd1J1LkDhCThfTHG8n9WJnNn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: