Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Were you a bully at school?  (Read 303 times)
truckerJoe (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

your people

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:53:40 AM

hi douchebags
perhaps you also made your classmates cry and buy you breakfast with their own money if they dont want to hang on a poll by their underpants
share your experience - how many people have committed suicide or ruined their life in drug binges because of you
i know at least one such dude

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:09:37 AM

hi douchebags
perhaps you also made your classmates cry and buy you breakfast with their own money if they dont want to hang on a poll by their underpants
share your experience - how many people have committed suicide or ruined their life in drug binges because of you

So, you're the dude that knocked the books outta my hands as I walked between classes, eh? Even though dudes like you were gettin' pussy galore while I was still tryin' to figure out what that white stuff was that came outta my dick in the middle of a cornfield, years later I made up for lost time fuckin' more than my fair share of Southern Belles (and some not so quite Southern Belle-ish).
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:45:31 AM

in my first school
truckerJoe (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

your people

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:50:44 AM

hi douchebags

So, you're the dude that knocked the books outta my hands as I walked between classes, eh? Even though dudes like you were gettin' pussy galore while I was still tryin' to figure out what that white stuff was that came outta my dick in the middle of a cornfield, years later I made up for lost time fuckin' more than my fair share of Southern Belles (and some not so quite Southern Belle-ish).

haha that was hilarious
if you were that cool in school i don't think you'd get beaten

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: