Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if Bitcoin is made illegal? We must reject the illuminati takeover !  (Read 10107 times)
Universat

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:20:51 AM

At least in my country not like that will happen, our government is happy with bitcoin as it is giving benefit to the people and so the government will not have to take that burden, everyone is earning better with bitcoin.
bitcoin is giving benifit to all people there is no doubt about this, but if your state consider it as illegal and not allow any one to use it then it will be difficult for you to continue it specially if you do not like to continue illegal activity in our country.
because bitcoin has not been approved by all countries bitcoin all purely upon request (Sell and Buy) purely economic law of trade, in spite of these advantages many countries call it illegal. have a negative effect in the country and the currency used in other developing countries
but i think still most of the countries have no statement about bitcoin, they have not yet given any statement about bitcoin, and we can see that in the world of bitcoin there are paritcipant of all over the world, i think the countries are going to legalize it, if a single government give statement about its legalization then so many other countries of the will also legalize bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:25:44 PM

At least in my country not like that will happen, our government is happy with bitcoin as it is giving benefit to the people and so the government will not have to take that burden, everyone is earning better with bitcoin.
bitcoin is giving benifit to all people there is no doubt about this, but if your state consider it as illegal and not allow any one to use it then it will be difficult for you to continue it specially if you do not like to continue illegal activity in our country.
because bitcoin has not been approved by all countries bitcoin all purely upon request (Sell and Buy) purely economic law of trade, in spite of these advantages many countries call it illegal. have a negative effect in the country and the currency used in other developing countries
but i think the users of bitcoin are not too much which can effect the economy or the currency of a country, therefore i think yet not a single country banned bitcoin or call it as illegal and that is the reason that most of the people are still using it openly, without any restriction
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:08:06 AM

but i think the users of bitcoin are not too much which can effect the economy or the currency of a country, therefore i think yet not a single country banned bitcoin or call it as illegal and that is the reason that most of the people are still using it openly, without any restriction
yes that is a fact that any government has nt yet given any statement about bitcoin, but still if a country declare it as illegal currency and decided to put the people who will use any crypto currency will be put in jail.
SignificantOtter3

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:10:28 AM

The price is steady, bitcoin applications are flourishing. You can buy beer and burgers with bitcoins. There are no illuminati. Government's are harnessing the opportunities rather than stamping them out. The future of bitcoin is bright, no need for fear Smiley
Superbitzz

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:55:56 PM

yes it is a fact that if a country has really banned bitcoin and turn it illegal then you should not use it if you are living in that country, because if you will not follow the rules then you will be certainly charge/
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:34:35 PM

The problem I have with this is that bitcoin does not actually exist, it has no physical presence (bar the thumb drive to save .dat) in any country, to make a law is somewhat scaremongeing in my opinion.

even if every country's legal systems unite and ban the bitcoin, as long as we have a P2P network it will survive.

so the real question is will they ban the internet? will they close of the WWW and have localized controlled information in every area of the world?

It will put a crimp in bitcoins plans but even then I cant see it being destroyed, there's more chance of every president shooting them selves at the same time in the same place.

But still not impossible as they are just pawns anyway.

just my two cents.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:26:42 PM

first it is no possible as bitcoin is the need of the day and its importance is increasing day by day, therefore not a single country is going to consider bitcoin as illegal currency, all the countries of the world will accept bitcoin in future.
PsursV

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:31:15 PM

yes i think so. but to me i think still not a sing le county consider bitcoin as illegal currency, or given any statement about bitcoin, that either it is legal or illegal and that is the reason that people are using it for freely.
Hoor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:17:49 PM

to me still not a sing country consider bitcoin as illegal and therefore people are using it and hope that state will really take positive step toward bitcoin.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:59:33 AM

The price is steady, bitcoin applications are flourishing. You can buy beer and burgers with bitcoins. There are no illuminati. Government's are harnessing the opportunities rather than stamping them out. The future of bitcoin is bright, no need for fear Smiley
yes that is right to say in fact bitcoin is now becoming more and more popular and people are going to invest their money which is really making bitcoin more and more popular, i think a time will come when all the people will be using bitcoin and then countries will defiantly accept bitcoin as legal currency.
HandoR

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:55:55 AM

I would say, it will not become completely illegal and I also would not compare bitcoin to chemical or biological substances in the sense of criminalization.

Substances have direct effect on a person's biology, whether it is good or bad effect it does not matter, but it can make the argument emerge and thus justifications.

Bitcoin is a virtual object. It never has direct effect on people's biology. Also, it is unarguably evident that bitcoin is a more efficient means of transport for value. The only part that can build up an illegal aspect is that it can be used anonymously, thus also be used for money laundering and moving criminal money in large amounts.  Therefore the use of bitcoin might become strongly regulated, while it actually already is. All bitcoin traders need to follow the regulations set for a financial institution.
jaweria khan

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:55:32 PM

i think it totally depend on you that what you will decide after it is consider illegal in your country, as most of the people still using it illegally as their states had already consider bitcoin as illegal currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: