Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] (used) 4x Intel Core i7-4790K / 32GB RAM / 500GB SSD / MICRO MB  (Read 2548 times)
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:42:47 AM

Will you do escrow with on purchases?

Of course, but I have never done escrow on something like this, how would it work?

As i said in few posts above can you sell only the SSD.
If yes i would like to know the price, i know that it is already a new version -Crucial MX200.
And the cpu price (only the small piece), without fans and other things.

Not selling by the piece due to much interest in whole setups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:01:00 PM

Now asking $705/each plus you pay shipping.

Located in US.

$2820 total in BTC.

Prefer selling no more than 2 per person.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:37:00 PM

If i buy just 1 piece, is it plug and play?
Does it include the PSU and other stuff to run normally?
Would like to know how much would it cost to ship to Germany.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:42:19 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 07:57:57 AM by ProfessionalGoogler

If i buy just 1 piece, is it plug and play?
Does it include the PSU and other stuff to run normally?
Would like to know how much would it cost to ship to Germany.

All you need is the computer case for the motherboard/PSU you would screw in.

And of course monitor/mouse/etc.
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:40:50 PM

Those are some quite nice pc performance. If you were from Europe i would bought one, but the shipping will be too much for me, the final price would be too high for a pc without a case. Hope you sell them. All the best!
mrkubanftw

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 02:40:11 PM

Okay looking to get $750 per PC + you pay for shipping. (I live in the USA) I don't want to go lower at the moment and in no huge hurry to sell these.

You just need to buy the case which is $25-$100+ from newegg.com (or where ever) depending on how fancy you want it.

My setup will fit in very small cases so you don't need a tower for all this power.

Intel CPUs are the most energy efficient as well as cooler than AMD saving you electricity and AC depending on your location.

Every bit of hardware will be fully tested before being sent out, and you can request that I run any hardware test software you know with the results sent to you.

I like https://www.jam-software.com/heavyload/

But many others exist as well.

That's practically at msrp if im adding correctly. Not saying its unreasonable but it IS a used computer.

$725 then.

Do you know how used electronics stand as far as value? Try $600 or $550 and you will get SOME interested buyers. If you break up the items, which would be wise because no one will want that ram nor that motherboard and the SSD is even mediocre for being as expensive as it is. The prized item here is the cpu. While it might suck. Hit up ebay with your crazy pricing.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

What happened to the initial price of $525 per PC? I see now you're lowering the price from $750 to $725?

I can ship anywhere as long as you pay for it.

Looking for around $525/per PC

Each again does not have a computer case just--

--i7
--32GB RAM
--500GB SSD
--Small basic motherboard

I can get exact specs of RAM and SSD if you want -- some are a bit different brands but all pretty much the same speed. Nothing fancy -- just anything that was on sale at newegg. Same with the motherboard, just a basic MB that lets you have up to 32GB RA.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 07:04:01 PM

Well do you have any photos of this hardware to show proof that you own it at least?

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Artificially Intelligent

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:21:02 PM

Show me them photos, WITH A CARDBOARD IN FRONT OF IT STATING

"I am selling this on BitCoinTalk Thread No. 1193388"
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:52:51 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 02:08:51 AM by ProfessionalGoogler

Please do explain why I need pictures if I'm trading on this forum?

Obviously I would be going first and to trusted only, so yes please detail this to me.  Roll Eyes

What happened to the initial price of $525 per PC? I see now you're lowering the price from $750 to $725?

Anyway, I am now interested in selling these off very soon, the main reason for the price jump being I wasn't too sure if I wanted/needed to sell them.

----

EDIT: Pics added - you'll notice I actually have a 5th PC with a different MB and a different fan that I might also sell or turn into a PC, not sure yet.

mrkubanftw

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:32:51 PM

Please do explain why I need pictures if I'm trading on this forum?

Obviously I would be going first and to trusted only, so yes please detail this to me.  Roll Eyes

Anyway, I am now interested in selling these off very soon, the main reason for the price jump being I wasn't too sure if I wanted/needed to sell them.

----

EDIT: Pics added - you'll notice I actually have a 5th PC with a different MB and a different fan that I might also sell or turn into a PC, not sure yet.

Again willing to grab a cpu solo. Not interested in any other components. Finally got my hands on some DDR2400. 
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:52:43 AM

Currently working on a deal and escrow with the following users:

Buyer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=225717
Escrow: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18321

Will update if deal does not go through.

Thanks to all those who was interested.

People sure do love these i7s  Tongue

INTEL FTW!
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:56:12 AM

Currently working on a deal and escrow with the following users:

Buyer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=225717
Escrow: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18321

Will update if deal does not go through.

Thanks to all those who was interested.

People sure do love these i7s  Tongue

INTEL FTW!

This should be good.

WHAT?  Huh
tazdas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:45:45 AM

I can confirm I have a deal in progress with "ProfessionalGoogler" for all the 4 combos Smiley  via OgNasty  Smiley Payment has been sent for Escrow.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:41:22 PM

I can confirm I have a deal in progress with "ProfessionalGoogler" for all the 4 combos Smiley  via OgNasty  Smiley Payment has been sent for Escrow.

Looking at the fee that was included and the address' history of what appears to be multiple double spend attempts, I am not going to follow this transaction anymore.

Let me know if it ever confirms (it won't).  ProfessionalGoogler, if you wanted to create a scam accusation, this address is all the proof you need: 17YEaLjrxygTBtm2aRgPmLvm8neUTkWmie

Please don't ask me any questions or debate this with me.  I don't want to waste any more time on this.

These items are now up for sale again..
tazdas

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:32:35 AM

Hang on, I am trying to solve the 'unconfirmed' problem on my payment to OgNasty

Looks like the automatic (recommended) transaction fee was calculated to be very low, I dont know why,  ..so it will take awhile for confirmations...  I am reading up to see whet i need to do to speed up the confirmations or redo the transaction..
mrkubanftw

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 03:30:35 PM

Hang on, I am trying to solve the 'unconfirmed' problem on my payment to OgNasty

Looks like the automatic (recommended) transaction fee was calculated to be very low, I dont know why,  ..so it will take awhile for confirmations...  I am reading up to see whet i need to do to speed up the confirmations or redo the transaction..

What was the result of this?
tazdas

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:20:35 PM

Well , BTCs were confirmed after 1.5 days, but seller backed out as it took too long to confirm and BTCs had come down in value..
va23boam

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:37:52 AM

Well , BTCs were confirmed after 1.5 days, but seller backed out as it took too long to confirm and BTCs had come down in value..

nice one ProfessionalGoogler, if i didnt no any better i'd call you greedy and a waste of time. if u had an arrangement FOLLOW IT THROUGH!!!

Currently Mining: BTC,ETH,SC
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:56:29 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 09:12:01 AM by ProfessionalGoogler

nice one ProfessionalGoogler, if i didnt no any better i'd call you greedy and a waste of time. if u had an arrangement FOLLOW IT THROUGH!!!

Ok new guy.

I in no way shape or form agreed to a transaction taking more than an hour to confirm.

A few hours sure, 6 hours, fine.. a day.. umm fine sure (and I was ready to go with the deal).

A line had to be drawn.

After that I officially gave up, it isn't my fault he sent the BTC in a bogus way.

The core reasons being for shipping -- it finally confirms just when the weekend is about to hit? And when BTC starts going nuts?

I waited 24 hours for his transaction to confirm, and that wasn't part of the agreement what so ever.  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237761
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: