Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Site/Script Created.  (Read 471 times)
Financer (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:45:16 PM

Needed Quote for a website :

I need a Altcoin Brokerage script like : https://shapeshift.io but a little more basic.

It will be one way. People will use Bitcoins to buy XYZ altcoin... Altcoin pricing will be taken from Poloniex and Cryptsy. With a 10% fee on all purchases.

I want to be able to customizable pick the coins from both exchanges which I want to list on the site.

Users should instantly be able to exchange coins

Please PM me a quote and turnaround time if you are interested.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Financer (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:49:21 AM

bump
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:51:55 AM

PM sent, my price may be high but it will be done... very well.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:26:02 AM

I want to be able to customizable pick the coins from both exchanges which I want to list on the site you need a real time quotes from poloniex and cryptsy along with the script.
What is your budget?

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:56:56 AM

I can create one but with manual transfer and in lower price. I can include same design as them all thing same except site name and logo. I have made cashtocrypto clone but buyer get away after i done all. If you agree i can show you my past clone script also now i only deal after escrow get fund from you. If you ok with manual transfer than pm me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: