Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 1910 times)
Financial_Genius (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:21:17 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 09:22:09 AM by Financial_Genius

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:30:11 PM

Where is your business licensed and registered?
Who are the principals and financial officers that are responsible for the money?
Who is your insurance through?
What collateral does the company have?
Those are some of the things you will need to include in a business plan. It will have to be very detailed and explain exactly how the money will be used. You will not be able to keep it a secret before investing. Just have potential investors sign an NDA before the pitch.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Financial_Genius (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:10:56 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 06:26:09 PM by Financial_Genius

Who are the principals and financial officers that are responsible for the money?
Those are some of the things you will need to include in a business plan. It will have to be very detailed and explain exactly how the money will be used. You will not be able to keep it a secret before investing. Just have potential investors sign an NDA before the pitch.

I do not said that I need to invest in a business, I just try find investors for startup. More information I am ready to provide only for potential investor.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:12:03 PM

I do not said that I need to invest in a business, I just try find investors for startup. More information I am ready to provide only for potential investor.

How are you looking for investors if you couldn't even spell "looking" right, have a newbie account made soley for this post,
and can't provide public details?

Regards,
JM Erestain
Financial_Genius (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:23:34 PM

How are you looking for investors if you couldn't even spell "looking" right, have a newbie account made soley for this post,
and can't provide public details?

Regards,
JM Erestain
Yes you are right , this was a bad idea to looking for investors with a new account , and I also should to tell everyone, that I'm Russian.
Financial_Genius (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:03:32 PM

more questions?
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:12:24 AM

more questions?

Yes, do you seriously expect to raise money with this topic, as a newbie, with a username of "Financial genius"?

I suggest to go to a bank, and tell them that you want to start a business. They shall help you understanding how to get the confidence of investors. I'd say it's a bit more difficult than you think.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
erickimani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:06:32 AM

you definitely need to give more information that that. You need more than just an idea for investors to trust you. No one will just cone out of the sky and pour their hard earned money to someone who only says "I want someone to invest in me". An investor will want to know, what have you done with the few resources that you have? if you haven't done anything, then you are not worth their time. Go back to the drawing board, be sure of what you want or go to financial advisers who will advice you accordingly.Thank you and all the best
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:22:11 AM

Agree.

No plan

No bussiness

No collateral

all this is equal to no loan

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:35:28 AM

more questions?
Your request lack appropriate credibility because you did not even tell us your budget or expected funds to raise and this only shows that there is no sincerity in your claim.

Financial_Genius (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:37:01 AM

Then I have another question! Can you advise me , how should look like my business plan, how should I Imagine my project , because I worry , that someone can steal my idea.
noel57

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:18:14 AM

Then I have another question! Can you advise me , how should look like my business plan, how should I Imagine my project , because I worry , that someone can steal my idea.
You need to tell us about your business idea but you will not tell us how it can be done, also you need to tell us how much this will cost you, you also need to tell us the benefits to achieved by investing or participating in your project.

Financial_Genius (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:27:07 AM

You need to tell us about your business idea but you will not tell us how it can be done, also you need to tell us how much this will cost you, you also need to tell us the benefits to achieved by investing or participating in your project.
but, what if  I want to sell an idea ?
noel57

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:31:05 AM

Yeah, it is possible to sell your money making idea in ebook format here just visit the digital goods section on this forum but you need to give a vouch copy before people can believe you and buy your product.

Financial_Genius (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:39:23 AM

Yeah, it is possible to sell your money making idea in ebook format here just visit the digital goods section on this forum but you need to give a vouch copy before people can believe you and buy your product.
can give me link ?
noel57

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:04:25 AM

can give me link ?
here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.120 you will click on new topic to start a new thread, i am willing to take a vouch copy and give my honest review about your product.

smartfuture

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:14:47 PM

Sounds to me a typical SCAM  Lips sealed
noel57

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:48:36 AM

Sounds to me a typical SCAM  Lips sealed
Your guess is as good as mine because the OP have disappear because his scam attempt was aborted before it mature.

Financial_Genius (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:42:56 AM

I already sold the idea, the topic was created 58 days ago. I found buyer 27 or 30 days ago. I thought the post was deleted by the system. 
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:59:12 AM

I already sold the idea, the topic was created 58 days ago. I found buyer 27 or 30 days ago. I thought the post was deleted by the system. 

sold the idea ?
who the heck buys an idea just like that ?
come on ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: