Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLegends - FREE RPG BTC faucet.  (Read 5906 times)
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:09:12 AM

Internal Server Error

500 internal server error whenever i try to access page.
Is that only for me or anyone else facing same problem?

same to me, i think site is dead. its very unfortunately, that admin dont gives us any information. its just elementary attention and respect Sad
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LaStOpTi0N

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★★SatoshiCollector.co.uk★★

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:19:55 AM

Internal Server Error

500 internal server error whenever i try to access page.
Is that only for me or anyone else facing same problem?

same to me, i think site is dead. its very unfortunately, that admin dont gives us any information. its just elementary attention and respect Sad

Maybe its end of this faucet.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 03:10:07 AM

Is anyone able to access the site at all? I'm still not able to access the site, and I don't know if it's just me, or if it's everyone.

lenoli

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:07:58 AM

Is anyone able to access the site at all? I'm still not able to access the site, and I don't know if it's just me, or if it's everyone.

why you arenot reading upper posts and asking so stupid questions?
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:25:50 AM

Just because people post that they cannot access the site does not mean that there are not people who can. I was asking to see if anyone can access the site, as there have been times where sites (such as citysatoshi.com) were accessible by some individuals, while others (like me) could not access it, which is why I asked the question. Not to get some lip from an inconsiderate person like you.

No need to be such an asshole about your answer; OBVIOUSLY, I wasn't talking to you, if you're having the same problem with accessing the site.

lenoli

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:50:37 AM

Just because people post that they cannot access the site does not mean that there are not people who can. I was asking to see if anyone can access the site, as there have been times where sites (such as citysatoshi.com) were accessible by some individuals, while others (like me) could not access it, which is why I asked the question. Not to get some lip from an inconsiderate person like you.

No need to be such an asshole about your answer; OBVIOUSLY, I wasn't talking to you, if you're having the same problem with accessing the site.

for this words, you are worth, me to take big stick and put it in your **s. about 10 posts are that site is not working, but you have not brain to understand it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: