Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] MSI 7970 Reference edition - barely used w/box and all accessories  (Read 1142 times)
KIDC (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 05:52:51 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2012, 04:23:40 PM by KIDC

Update: looking to get about $300 in btc - these are going for $350 on eBay, but I'm aware that they take about $40 in fees - so I'll definitely consider offers around $300 for BTC

Hi all,

I'm finally getting around to selling my surplus video cards. This is one of three I'm selling - lightly used MSI reference 7970 - model 2PMD3GD5 (http://www.msi.com/product/vga/R7970-2PMD3GD5.html). I ran this for 2 months as a miner, just the card by itself in an open case in it's own room, undervolted to 1.006 vcore (as reported in MSI AB) and stock clocks (925). Then I put it my main box and ran it as a gaming card, sometimes overclocked to 1100, which was stable at stock voltage. I didn't try pushing it any further than that. I've repasted the die with AS5 and that reduced temperatures a little. Card is in perfect condition and is being sold in original box with all accessories.

Terms of sale:
1. BTC only.
2. Graet of Ozcoin will be facilitating this transaction and providing escrow services.
3. UPS Ground will be used for shipping (from Florida).
4. Buyer can request signature requirement if they wish - and if so needs to let me know at time of purchase.
5. Buyer has three (3) days to report DOA card. I will be requiring buyer to ship back DOA card at their own cost. I highly doubt DOA will be a problem, since card has been tested and will be carefully packed. I will probably proceed by sending card to MSI for repair, and then once received back I will be sending card back to buyer at my own cost. Me or Graet would probably be holding buyer funds during this period. I really don't think this will be a problem but I'm being as clear and honest as I can. I wouldn't be selling this card if I had any problems with it so far - there's a fourth video card (5850) that I suspect may be flaky and I'm not selling it for that reason (donating to sister for her gaming box).
6. Manf. warranty is still good for just over 2 years and will be handled by buyer and not by me. If for some reason buyer has a problem down the line and MSI requires my interaction for warranty handling I will assist buyer if I can - however I can't make any guarantees regarding this. No vendor so far has required any proof of purchase for warranty repair and simply needed return address to ship unit back upon repair.

To bid please make offer in this thread. Again - BTC only please. I will be looking at what bids I get here as opposed to going prices on eBay et al., and then will be contacting highest bidder via PM if I get what I consider to be a decent enough offer.

Thanks,
KIDC

EDIT: Fixed typo on TOS line #6.

"He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future, conquers the past."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sveetsnelda

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:47:24 AM

Any chance this card is still for sale?  If so, please throw a PM my way.

14u2rp4AqFtN5jkwK944nn741FnfF714m7
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: