Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Locked account  (Read 1372 times)
MONKEYJUNK (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:29:23 AM

It's been 1 month for me get this problem, still not any response from Admin about Locked account. I have been sent an email to theymos also his email too and nothing reply until now from admin.
I know he is very busy right now (sorry) but about recovering password using Secret Question my account it will be locked i don't know this will happen. If i know this will be happen i will use my email to reset my password Sad
This is not only me get this problem there is to many get it too like krunox and ShibecoinON

Please admin unlock our forum account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:40:36 AM

This is the weirdest Meta post I've seen in awhile. Accounts can be.. locked? Try sending him another e-mail, I think he should be able to help.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:44:46 AM

This is the weirdest Meta post I've seen in awhile. Accounts can be.. locked? Try sending him another e-mail, I think he should be able to help.

Yes accounts get locked if you reset the password usig the secret question. It's not wierd. A lot of people experience them and a lot of them also hasn't recovered their accounts yet.

It's been 1 month for me get this problem, still not any response from Admin about Locked account. I have been sent an email to theymos also his email too and nothing reply until now from admin.
I know he is very busy right now (sorry) but about recovering password using Secret Question my account it will be locked i don't know this will happen. If i know this will be happen i will use my email to reset my password Sad
This is not only me get this problem there is to many get it too like krunox and ShibecoinON

Have you tried contacting Theymos and  Badbear here in the forum? Also I suggest you use the original email that is linked in your account because I don't think your email will be noticed if you use a different email.
MONKEYJUNK (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:02:46 AM

Have you tried contacting Theymos and  Badbear here in the forum? Also I suggest you use the original email that is linked in your account because I don't think your email will be noticed if you use a different email.
Yes i have contacted him. Also i use my original email to send him email who linked in my account. And still not response yet
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:18:09 AM

Yes i have contacted him. Also i use my original email to send him email who linked in my account. And still not response yet

Well then you just have to wait. Maybe they've been too busy these days because when I got my account locked it took me about 2 weeks to get it back. I don't know why it takes much time for anyone else. Have you checked your inbox? Maybe you missed a reply from them?
MONKEYJUNK (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:31:08 AM

Well then you just have to wait. Maybe they've been too busy these days because when I got my account locked it took me about 2 weeks to get it back. I don't know why it takes much time for anyone else. Have you checked your inbox? Maybe you missed a reply from them?
There is nothing any reply from him in my email
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 10:15:13 AM

There is nothing any reply from him in my email
Send them a message once every few days or once every week, the admins are busy and can sometimes miss emails.
MONKEYJUNK (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:34:52 PM

Still not any response from admin or theymos. Whether he is still busy?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:41:55 PM

Have you replied with your signed message from an address posted over 3 months before, unedited post(quoted will do too), if not don't even bother sending more emails. BTW you should bump the other thread instead of making another thread.
FrostStick

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:42:34 PM

He is really busy. Give him some time, i'm sure your problem will be resolved.
MONKEYJUNK (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:58:56 PM

Have you replied with your signed message from an address posted over 3 months before, unedited post(quoted will do too), if not don't even bother sending more emails. BTW you should bump the other thread instead of making another thread.

I have do all you say and i just use 1 email to send him an email there

Thank you for your advice. 1 month is a long time Sad
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:08:06 PM

I have do all you say and i just use 1 email to send him an email there

Thank you for your advice. 1 month is a long time Sad
Hmm, do you regularly send theymos/BadBear PM/emails? Do so if you haven't, resend the email every email, sometimes admins drop requests.
And BTW a month is not a long time compared to my account, an alt of mine was locked over 2 months ago and I've got no replies so far. If it makes you feel good, its not just you.
MONKEYJUNK (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:34:46 PM

There is still no response from the admin/theymos
monopoly_1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:32:37 AM

Welcome to our community.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185045.msg12977705#msg12977705
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1190749.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247289.0
MONKEYJUNK (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:38:03 AM

I see.

Still no response from admin or theymos
monopoly_1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:54:00 AM

I tried more than 15 times and still i am continuing it............... don't lost your hope..................... try and try again & try and error again .....................
MONKEYJUNK (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:19:49 PM

I did not know it would take a long time. Still no response from admin or theymos
Hopely he see this thread and unlock my account
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:02:20 AM

do you got signature message of the address you used in your that account , then send a email of the account details with the signature message, i think then you will get your reply regarding your account
MONKEYJUNK (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:47:48 PM

do you got signature message of the address you used in your that account , then send a email of the account details with the signature message, i think then you will get your reply regarding your account

Yes i have do it sign message associate with that account, Also i have sent an email with sign message to theymos email. But still nothing reply from him.

Edit: I have sent him both a PM and an email regarding with my account get locked.
       Hopely admin or theymos see that Sad
MONKEYJUNK (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:37:32 AM

Today, i have sent him both (theymos and BadBear) a PM as ussual

Still waiting for the response soon Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: