Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] MSI 6950 - sealed in box from MSI RMA swap  (Read 655 times)
KIDC (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 06:20:57 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2012, 06:40:35 AM by KIDC

Hi all,

I'm finally getting around to selling my surplus video cards. This is one of three I'm selling - an MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition. This is a card that was send back from MSI in exchange for the one I sent them - another 6950 card (but reference) which had failing video output suddenly. This one is still sealed with tape from MSI - I haven't opened it up or anything. It is in a regular retail box it appears. Model is 912-V246-024. It appears to be the 2 GB version of the card on this page: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-6950-1gb-benchmark,3041-4.html. Unless demanded by many people I'm not planning on opening up the box (in order to maximize resale value).

Terms of sale:
1. BTC only.
2. Graet of Ozcoin will be facilitating this transaction and providing escrow services.
3. UPS Ground will be used for shipping (from Florida).
4. Buyer can request signature requirement if they wish - and if so needs to let me know at time of purchase.
5. Buyer has three (3) days to report DOA card. I will be requiring buyer to ship back DOA card at their own cost. I highly doubt DOA will be a problem, since card has been tested by MSI and will be carefully packed. I will probably proceed by sending card to MSI for repair, and then once received back I will be sending card back to buyer at my own cost. Me or Graet would probably be holding buyer funds during this period. I really don't think this will be a problem but I'm being as clear and honest as I can.
6. If for some reason buyer has a problem down the line and MSI requires my interaction for warranty handling I will assist buyer if I can - however I can't make any guarantees regarding this. No vendor so far has required any proof of purchase for warranty repair and simply needed return address to ship unit back upon repair.

To bid please make offer in this thread. Again - BTC only please. I will be looking at what bids I get here as opposed to going prices on eBay et al., and then will be contacting highest bidder via PM if I get what I consider to be a decent enough offer.

Thanks,
KIDC

Edit: fixed typo on TOS #6.

"He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future, conquers the past."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: