Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING CHEAP WINDOWS & OFFICE KEYS! [PAYPAL ACCEPTED!]  (Read 602 times)
witcherguy (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:47:31 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 03:23:21 PM by witcherguy

Welcome!

Looking to buy some cheap windows keys!? You've come to the right place! I sell a variety of different Microsoft Windows and Office keys!

Prices are Negotiable!

Prices:

Windows 10:

Windows 10 Home $10
Windows 10 Home N $7
Windows 10 Pro $12
Windows 10 Pro N    $9
Windows 10 Enterprise $12
Windows 10 Education $7
Windows 10 Pro (Volume License) (10 ACTIVATIONS)   $25

Windows 7

Windows 7 Home Premium $7   
Windows 7 Professional   $8
Windows 7 Ultimate   $10
Windows 7 Enterprise   $10

Windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 Standard $9
Windows 8.1 Pro $11
Windows 8.1 Standard N $9
Windows 8.1 Pro N $10

Office:

Office 2010 Standard $8
Office 2010 Professional Plus $9
Office 2013 Professional Plus $10
Office 2016 Professional Plus (NEW)   $15   
Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac (NEW)   $15

Warrenty:

Free 7 day warranty if you leave a vouch on my thread!.

Payment:

At the moment, I only accept Paypal & BitCoin (BTC) as a payment.

Need something else!? Fear not! Just send me a message on skype and I'll see if I have it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
witcherguy (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:45:50 PM

Bump
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:37:28 PM

Looking at other providers you price is too overpriced. And probably not obtained in a legal way - just like other sellers. And you only get a 7 day warranty if you vouch...
"Nice deal"
witcherguy (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:55:54 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 01:14:05 AM by witcherguy

Looking at other providers you price is too overpriced. And probably not obtained in a legal way - just like other sellers. And you only get a 7 day warranty if you vouch...
"Nice deal"

I have obtained all my keys completely legally. My prices are higher than others because my keys aren't stolen like others. Most stolen keys tend to stop working after a while however, my keys do not expire, they will last as long as a normal retailed version of windows/office. As for warranty, trust me these keys will work pretty much 100% of the time. If you have any other questions in regards to this then please feel free to add me on skype.
Zeroxal

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:23:20 AM

"Nice deal"

I have obtained all my keys completely legally. My prices are higher than others because my keys aren't stolen like others. Most stolen keys tend to stop working after a while however, my keys do not expire, they will last as long as a normal retailed version of windows/office. As for warranty, trust me these keys will work pretty much 100% of the time. If you have any other questions in regards to this then please feel free to add me on skype.
Why do you only provide a 7 day warranty then?
witcherguy (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:15:13 PM

"Nice deal"

I only provide a 7-day warranty If you vouch on my thread (I only do this considering that I'm new and I need people to believe that I'm an Honest/Safe seller) However if you want you can pay $1 extra then you will receive a 30-day warranty. But chances are you won't even need this. Considering that after you've activated your product, it will be all yours and you shouldn't receive any problems related to it, like I stated earlier, all my product are retailed version's of Office/Windows.
witcherguy (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:40:08 PM

Bump! Lowerd prices.
witcherguy (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:09:34 PM

bump
witcherguy (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:21:29 PM

Prices are negotiable. Just pm me on skype
Zeroxal

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:54:23 PM

"Nice deal"

I only provide a 7-day warranty If you vouch on my thread (I only do this considering that I'm new and I need people to believe that I'm an Honest/Safe seller) However if you want you can pay $1 extra then you will receive a 30-day warranty. But chances are you won't even need this. Considering that after you've activated your product, it will be all yours and you shouldn't receive any problems related to it, like I stated earlier, all my product are retailed version's of Office/Windows.
If the keys are legitimately obtained. Then there wouldn't be a need for warranties. That's why I ask about your warranties. How do you manage to sell legit keys that are normally worth 50$ for such a low price and still make profit then?
witcherguy (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:32:50 PM

"Nice deal"

If the keys are legitimately obtained. Then there wouldn't be a need for warranties. That's why I ask about your warranties. How do you manage to sell legit keys that are normally worth 50$ for such a low price and still make profit then?

Warranty is just for those who are very cautious, I get all my stuff in bulks once I've sold out.
witcherguy (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:41:18 PM

bump! Already sold a couple keys
witcherguy (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:15:54 AM

bump hoping to sell more!