Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: kongzi.ca going live -- investment/presales opportunities  (Read 7801 times)
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:06:33 PM

But guess what! I never got a scammer tag because i'm not a scammer.

Well gosh since you brought it up...not getting a scammer tag doesn't mean you aren't a scummy fuck, and anyone dumb enough to give you more money probably deserves to get ripped off.

Can we get that as a warning message over the securities board?  Wink

BadBear, usagi doesn't feel like answering my question obviously, can you share what happened to usagi's post count? I remember it was near or over 1000. Has he deleted most of his old messages and how come many messages of other people also seem to be gone from his old scamming threads?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:08:02 PM

Kong Zi says "Fine words and an insinuating appearance are seldom associated with true virtue."
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:12:32 PM

Usagi is trolling himself now? How sad is that? 

Sounds like EskimoBob is just mad he got banned from assets-otc.
LOL, how stupid are you? Read the rest of the thread. I was lucky to get out of this bull shit service at so early stage. Turn out, this service is a joke and pjotr is as unstable as you are. LOL

Confucius said, "Every village you travel to, the people are the same."
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:14:03 PM

If you have actual experience on this I could pay you to help me.

Given your reputation and history, you need to move first in any business arrangement.

Please pay 100 BTC to the following address:

1BQj536K9UdKexLbYvPvstc1awt8ZvJrBQ

After I receive payment, we can discuss the work you are paying me for.

I don't mind paying you first, I just want to know what your qualifications are so I can decide how much you're worth to me. It may very well be that you're either overqualified for the position, and I can't afford to pay you-- but what is more likely is that you are qualified in an area I can't use you for and you are worthless to me.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:15:29 PM

Surprised noone's asked the obvious question yet - is this business venture insured by CPA?

And now usagi's claiming to be female - yet in a drunken post previosuly referred to "My wife".  China/Japan (at varous times you've stated/implied being in both these countries) have lesbian marriages now?

And isn't it the case YOU linked to books with an author of "Oliver Richman" claiming you wrote them?

I don't particularly care what sex someone I encounter on the Internet is - but I DO care when they lie about it: as if they lie about something there's no reason to lie about then it's kind of hard to believe any claims they make which actually matter.

How you getting with selling off your mining rigs/cancelling your ASIC orders ready to distribute back to your BMF investors btw?

So, wanna learn some Japanese? I can teach you Japanese, if you are interested in learning it.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:20:12 PM

Well gosh since you brought it up...not getting a scammer tag doesn't mean you aren't a scummy fuck, and anyone dumb enough to give you more money probably deserves to get ripped off.

Guess what badbear, if I don't deserve a scammer tag, that means I am not a scammer. umad? I got a language school online and you're tossing your weight around a forum in a thread you really have no business being in.

I have a real textbook, a real computer program, all pretty much done, and now I'm working on a real website. As a mod you would have access to my PMs where I have told my creditors I will be giving them the profits of kongzi.ca until I can pay them back. So not only is your scummy fuck comment ridiculous, it contains an intent to deceive above and beyond what a normal troll would be doing.

You should probably be fired as a mod for what you said here.
greyhawk

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:21:54 PM

Kong Zi says: "When anger rises, think of the consequences."
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:24:02 PM

Greyhawk, can you speak Japanese? Would you like to learn? I can teach you the basics if you like, and we can go from there.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:25:09 PM

Guess what badbear, if I don't deserve a scammer tag, that means I am not a scammer.

Let's try an analogy: If your not in jail yet, it doesn't mean your not a criminal.

You do deserve a scammer tag, you just didn't get one yet.

No he doesn't, you should be removed from this forum because you are a scamming fuckhead and a cancer to this community.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:29:31 PM

Guess what badbear, if I don't deserve a scammer tag, that means I am not a scammer.

Let's try an analogy: If your not in jail yet, it doesn't mean your not a criminal.
False analogy. A better analogy would be, you are here posting in the kongzi.ca thread, and you cannot speak Japanese *yet*. Would you like to learn?

You do deserve a scammer tag, you just didn't get one yet.

No, I don't deserve a scammer tag. Would you like to join kongzi.ca and learn a new language? It's free!

No he doesn't, you should be removed from this forum because you are a scamming fuckhead and a cancer to this community.

Now now, no need to swear. Umad? Maybe if you take a chill pill, and one of my FREE Japanese lessons, you would calm down a bit!
greyhawk

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:35:29 PM

Greyhawk, can you speak Japanese? Would you like to learn? I can teach you the basics if you like, and we can go from there.

結構です

Kong Zi says: "To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness."
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 01:37:58 PM

Can we get that as a warning message over the securities board?  Wink

BadBear, usagi doesn't feel like answering my question obviously, can you share what happened to usagi's post count? I remember it was near or over 1000. Has he deleted most of his old messages and how come many messages of other people also seem to be gone from his old scamming threads?

Yeah he deleted most of his older posts. I'm guessing it's not because he's an honest, upstanding person with nothing to hide.

Guess what badbear, if I don't deserve a scammer tag, that means I am not a scammer. umad? I got a language school online and you're tossing your weight around a forum in a thread you really have no business being in.

I have a real textbook, a real computer program, all pretty much done, and now I'm working on a real website. As a mod you would have access to my PMs where I have told my creditors I will be giving them the profits of kongzi.ca until I can pay them back. So not only is your scummy fuck comment ridiculous, it contains an intent to deceive above and beyond what a normal troll would be doing.

I never said you don't deserve one, just that you didn't get one, big difference. For a "teacher" you seem to lack reading comprehension. And if not having a scammer tag is the only criteria you use to judge if someone is trustworthy, then that's just another sign that people shouldn't give you their money, it shows a lack of judgement and critical thinking. You seem to be lacking in many things.

I'm not surprised that you're trying to have me removed from the thread and fired for speaking the truth though, it matches up with your character perfectly.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:42:02 PM

Now now, no need to swear. Umad? Maybe if you take a chill pill, and one of my FREE Japanese lessons, you would calm down a bit!

Nobody is interested in your business. We're just here for your head. Cleaning the neighborhood so to speak.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:46:19 PM

Yeah he deleted most of his older posts. I'm guessing it's not because he's an honest, upstanding person with nothing to hide.

Thanks for confirming. But is it possible that many messages of other people in his threads also got removed? The forum software doesn't allow for normal users to remove other people's posts, am I right?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 01:52:36 PM

Thanks for confirming. But is it possible that many messages of other people in his thread also got removed? The forum software doesn't allow for normal users to remove other people's posts, am I right?

Nobody can delete other people's posts except mods/admins. I don't know anything about other people's posts being deleted (if they were), only theymos could answer that.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:57:56 PM

Thanks for confirming. But is it possible that many messages of other people in his thread also got removed? The forum software doesn't allow for normal users to remove other people's posts, am I right?

Nobody can delete other people's posts except mods/admins. I don't know anything about other people's posts being deleted (if they were), only theymos could answer that.

I don't have proof if it is true or not. I heard it somewhere, but I assume it is not true until proven otherwise.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:59:10 PM

結構です

Kong Zi says: "To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness."

Well if you know those kanji I probably can't teach you much.  かんじはむずかしいですね。 o_O  But that's why I am doing this, to make things like kanji much easier to learn. I've combined two different mnemonic methods and organized the first 100 jouyou kanji into pairs of opposites (as many as I could; the last 20 or so are arranged into groups i.e. ear, hand, leg, etc) and I find it really helps people remember. It's amazing, I've never seen anyone try to teach Kanji that way. Sure, you still have to write it I guess, but as for me I find mnemonic tricks, well, "cool" :p

I'm guessing you're past the N4 level? What level are you? If you know Japanese well I could probably pay you to look over a few of the ぶんしょう I've come up with. I tend to make the odd spelling mistake here and there that I never see until someone else looks at it.
strello

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 02:00:28 PM

Usagi, welcome back.

Do you have any kind of plan to pay back all those people unfortunate enough to still hold shares in all your previous failed ventures?

CPA, the Nyans and BMF?

Remember Nyancat Financial: Your Friend for Life??

This was the latest update I could find on the sad mess:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115284.msg1242847#msg1242847

You've deleted the original, of course.

Were they just scams?

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 02:04:19 PM

Guess what badbear, if I don't deserve a scammer tag, that means I am not a scammer. umad?

Someone gets a scammer tag if the mods decide they deserve one - which is based on the available evidence not on some magic ability they posses to divine with certainty whether someone actually IS a scammer or not.

Plenty of scammers don't have scammer tags - in fact it only takes elementary logic to work out out that ALL scammers didn't have a scammer tag at some point (they don't get given them the instant they sign up for the forum).

The set of forum members without scammer tags contains ALL of the following groups of people:

Ones who aren't scammers,
Ones who are scammers but haven't scammed on this forum,
Ones who have scammed on this forum but noone has realised it yet,
Ones who have scammed on this forum but the evidence hasn't been sufficient to convince mods to give the tag.

Now you certainly belong in one of those four groups - as do I, and as does every member who doesn't have a scammer tag.  But the lack of a tag, of itself, says NOTHING about which of those four groups you (or anyone else) actually belongs to.  I'm not that interested in arguing here which group you're in - just pointing out the trivial fallacy of your repeated claim about you not having a scammer tag actually being proof of innocence.

And let's be clear JUST how stupid "I don't have a scammer tag so I'm not a scammer" is.  IF that were somehow logically sound then NOONE should ever get a scammer tag.  After all, right before the scammer tag was awarded they didn't have a tag.  And that proves they aren't a scammer, right?  So therefore they shouldn't be given one - and the tag should just be deleted.
greyhawk

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 02:13:17 PM

結構です

Well if you know those kanji I probably can't teach you much.  かんじはむずかしいですね。 o_O  But that's why I am doing this, to make things like kanji much easier to learn. I've combined two different mnemonic methods and organized the first 100 jouyou kanji into pairs of opposites (as many as I could; the last 20 or so are arranged into groups i.e. ear, hand, leg, etc) and I find it really helps people remember. It's amazing, I've never seen anyone try to teach Kanji that way. Sure, you still have to write it I guess, but as for me I find mnemonic tricks, well, "cool" :p

I'm guessing you're past the N4 level? What level are you? If you know Japanese well I could probably pay you to look over a few of the ぶんしょう I've come up with. I tend to make the odd spelling mistake here and there that I never see until someone else looks at it.

I actually don't know a single word of Japanese. While it's good of you to recognize my obvious superiority to yourself in Japanesology or whatever and offer to pay for it, I fear I must decline.

Kong Zi says: "Riches and honors acquired by unrighteousness are to me as a floating cloud."
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: