Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal disputes  (Read 424 times)
Mail1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:21:01 AM

Hello!
I have a lot of questions and problems about PayPal disputes since i got scammed many times and i'm not sure about all the things , i mean , how to fix it fast , what kind of amounts does paypal protect and so on...
But , first of all i would want to ask for someone's help privately.That means that i need a person who could help me privately and i can pay you for your consultation , if needed.But you must be very experienced about it.So please , contact with me through a PM if you know almost all about PayPal disputes.
Now i would want to ask some questions and see many opinions of guys which are experienced with PayPal:
1.Is there any amounts which are not protected by paypal?Like for example if I pay 700 eur - paypal protects it.But if i pay , let's say 5000 eur for a person.Does paypal protect it?
2.If i live in the third country , like Latvia , Estonia or something like that , dispute will be fixed much more slower?Because my friend live in Latvia and he had to wait at least 2-3 weeks until disputes was fixed and he got money back.So maybe if you have USA/UK account , your dispute can be fixed much more faster?Is  there any priorities?
3.What is the fastest way to fix disputes?Again , i had bad experienced when i opened a case and i just waited  , i didn't call or something like that.So maybe the fastest way to fix your dispute every time is to call to paypal?Is there any strategy in how to speak in order to fix it very fast?Because it's very tough to wait weeks when you live not in UK/USA.
Thank you for your help guys , and please , if you are really experienced - contact with me through a PM and write your skype ID.I can pay for help , no problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnsmithsruuk

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:11:39 AM

1.Yes they protect your money if they ask the source of the income then you have to provide the proof
2. Paypal will take 5 to 7 day even some time more then to solve issue this way they lost many of there users in last 5 year.Beofre paypal was one of the best Customer service team as i know. I dnt what to there team and there service for last few months. which not at good for them in future.
3. If it is urgent you must to contact them by Phone Number which you can find at there website.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:19:43 AM

If you want super fast free help go to Twitter and add the Paypal help account and Pm them.
I did before and it got things taken care of fast.

FUD first & ask questions later™
aurel10

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:59:43 AM

They are completely inconvenient in terms of merchant protection IMO, I have had tons of fradulent disputes after selling BTC for PayPal and they disregard any proofs that the BTC was sent.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:28:18 PM

They are completely inconvenient in terms of merchant protection IMO, I have had tons of fradulent disputes after selling BTC for PayPal and they disregard any proofs that the BTC was sent.

They don't care it's against the TOS to use any digital currency with Paypal.
it's been that way for years.. i know they investigated me and tried to take my money (had to get a lawyer involved)

either you all stop doing it or your idiots.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: