Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello All (Please Read)  (Read 2562 times)
TimeFlies (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 02:37:11 PM

I am trying to expand my BTC (Bitcoin ) business to multiple forums and one of my buddies redirected me here. My business is simple, i cash out BTC at the mtgox.com rate + 5% intrest. This means, that you have to do absolutely no work, and you will receive a substantial return on your BTC investment. Turn around time is usually 1-2 business days, and payout methods include : Cash, WU, MoneyGram, MoneyBookers, PayPal, Liberty Reserve.

Let you BTC go to work while you sit back and collect money! i am on several different forums including HackForums, ExchangeMoneyForum,EMF, and some others. Let me know if you are interested in my services. Have handled up to 1000 BTC before, and was able to turn that around in about 4 days, and the investor received 12,000$ USD.

Contact Via

Yahoo: TimeFliesEMF
or PM on this site or respond to thread.

Thank you for reading.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 02:40:05 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!
Rising

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 02:43:19 PM

The only question I have: Is this a pyramid scheme (i.e. will at least the first "investors" get money) or do you just take the money and run?

189D6UeWNPjtzqzXWZuNcJokCYDEYSbciX
TimeFlies (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 02:51:57 PM

The only question I have: Is this a pyramid scheme (i.e. will at least the first "investors" get money) or do you just take the money and run?
Actually no. I have a method to double what ever money I get. So, if you invest some BTC, then i can easily provide a 5-10% return with little to no cost to me.
TimeFlies (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 02:54:03 PM

Might be hard to believe mate, but it is true. I can double anything I get within a couple of days. Then I send cold hard cash to the investor anywhere in the world. All I need is an address. It cost me absolutely nothing to do, and it's the easiest money the investor will ever make.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 02:59:39 PM

Might be hard to believe mate, but it is true. I can double anything I get within a couple of days. Then I send cold hard cash to the investor anywhere in the world. All I need is an address. It cost me absolutely nothing to do, and it's the easiest money the investor will ever make.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:00:06 PM

I think the question you will be asked is " If you can double your money in a few days, then why do you need my money?".

Cheers

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TimeFlies (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 03:02:50 PM

I think the question you will be asked is " If you can double your money in a few days, then why do you need my money?".

Cheers
because quickbitcoins.net is down, and all the exchangers are charging too much and i have spent all of my money, so now i need a beneficiary.

cheers mate
Meizirkki

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:07:45 PM

I can double anything I get within a couple of days.

1dice97ECuByXAvqXpaYzSaQuPVvrtmz6
Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:08:14 PM

because quickbitcoins.net is down, and all the exchangers are charging too much and i have spent all of my money, so now i need a beneficiary.
Right Cheesy

Somobody with a money doubling magic trick being broke is already a bad sign.

Then still, why the f*ck would you bother borrowing other people's money, instead of just earning a few hundred bucks, an becoming a billionaire on your own?

Seriously, how stupid do you think people are.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:16:50 PM

You missed the whole pirate episode, huh?

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
Rising

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:19:52 PM

Generally, scammers promise such astronomical returns greed takes over and common sense shuts off.

But he isn't even doing that, he's offering a meager 5%.

C'mon, if you're not going to pay anyway, you could at least promise us 50%.

189D6UeWNPjtzqzXWZuNcJokCYDEYSbciX
greyhawk

Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:22:29 PM

Generally, scammers promise such astronomical returns greed takes over and common sense shuts off.

Well 5% daily interest translates to 1800% APR. That's nice and juicy for someone to suck on.
TimeFlies (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 03:25:06 PM

because its easier to have a beneficiary than go through all the conversion shit by myself retard. I am trying to be civil, why would i post such an absurd post if it wasn't true.
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:25:13 PM

But bitcoin-keys.com is up and operating at full steam Cheesy

beekeeper

Activity: 406

LTC

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 03:26:12 PM

This one is good..  Grin

25Khs at 5W Litecoin USB dongle (FPGA), 45kHs overclocked
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310926
Litecoin FPGA shop -> http://ltcgear.com
TimeFlies (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 03:26:27 PM

Right Cheesy

Somobody with a money doubling magic trick being broke is already a bad sign.

Then still, why the f*ck would you bother borrowing other people's money, instead of just earning a few hundred bucks, an becoming a billionaire on your own?

see my last post. if you don't want in, don't post...but seriously get a hobby.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:30:10 PM

You don't happen to have a wooden leg, wear an eye-patch and keep a parrot on your shoulder, do you?

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:31:35 PM

So if you have been on the forums and used these services.... why is your thread count so low? Are you asking for a loan to start selling coins?

Its just everything your asking has the classic look of a scam, I mean maybe if you had some more thread count or something someone may believe you.

TimeFlies (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 03:34:18 PM

So if you have been on the forums and used these services.... why is your thread count so low? Are you asking for a loan to start selling coins?

Its just everything your asking has the classic look of a scam, I mean maybe if you had some more thread count or something someone may believe you.
I mean, like i said, i was referred to this forum by a friend because BTC is not really a popular currency in the line of business i am in. I want to change that. The reason its a 5% return is because the investor is doing absolutely no work, they literally are getting paid to have money. For all those ridiculing and whatever, we will see who laughs last. You don't know how much I've made, or how I am living. If you think it's a scam, then your loss, but for those willing to take that chance, you won't be sorry you did..
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: