Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 04:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Offer( monthly 20% returns)  (Read 343 times)
conio.h (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:40:54 PM

I you are offended by my rank please don't shower me this negative trusts.
I am a 20 year of offering a great investment opportunity in this global meltdown.
The minimum amount to be enrolled in this investment adventure is 0.01BTC and will be provided with monthly returns of 20%
. this is no asking for a loan it is just a long term plan which I feel am capable to deliver to the  people involved in this with me

Bitcoin address :1CYoaBJ9pSHnRFM69aFh2xq5UPQCn2hHX1
 Once again if you are offended by my rank please don't give me negative trust.

Thank-you for your love and support.

After sending the bitcoin please do pm me your name , bitcoin address, amount. So that I can maintain the database.
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:18:54 PM

So you want some btc for an investement project adn, at the same time asking for a 0.005 btc loan ? (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244331.0)

This is a scam attempt and negative trust will come soon if you don't lock your threads now.

conio.h (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:22:38 AM

You bloody suckers go fuck yourself you guys here are so cheap that you can't invest a couple dollars in some investment plan and are here wasting time on this bullshit forum by posting stupid posts and earning pennies from it...tell by doing this how are contributing to the society... And I am not talking about bitcoin society.... People on this forum are cheap that is all I am taking from this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: