Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin buget  (Read 2015 times)
Emibalca (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:41:21 PM

Hello,just wanted to ask:if I buy $120 of bitcoin and sell it can I still make a profit?(not expecting a digantic profit but something leke $5 that way I whole slowly build up a bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:26:34 PM

you should have bought before the pump and sold at 500, in this way you would have 100% more right now

i think we are not going to sub 300, it should be relatively safe to buy now or around 300, you can buy now and sell at the next mini pump
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:48:05 PM

Bitcoin just dropped almost a hundred dollars today and hit $311 USD. I'd recommend to buy now, as I think there will suddenly be a sharp increase. Prepare your wallets, guys... This is going to be a big one! I might make a few hundred off this next jump! Cheesy
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:41:06 PM

Hello,just wanted to ask:if I buy $120 of bitcoin and sell it can I still make a profit?(not expecting a digantic profit but something leke $5 that way I whole slowly build up a bitcoin.

Technically you can make a profit with any amount as long as you buy low and sell high. Of course, bigger investment equals bigger profit but maybe it's best to start with small amounts anyway if you are new to trading.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:44:48 PM

Bitcoin just dropped almost a hundred dollars today and hit $311 USD. I'd recommend to buy now, as I think there will suddenly be a sharp increase. Prepare your wallets, guys... This is going to be a big one! I might make a few hundred off this next jump! Cheesy

Anything can happen.

If you expect a price rise, then buy BTC now, if you expect the BTC price to fall more, then wait and buy low.

On the long term I expect BTW to rise though.

FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:49:38 PM

If you ask such a question, it means that you have no idea about trading. I recommend you buy a small amount (if $ 120 is for you little, its ok) then at least 2 times a day check Bitcoin charts and look what's going to happen with the price .. after about a year maybe six months (if it will be not late) You will decide if it is worth investing in Bitcoin Wink
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:05:31 PM

You are very optimistic I must say. I don't know is your reasoning mere wishful dreaming or you have some other insight, but I hope you are right though!

OP, I am sure that if you buy at this moment, you will be able to get some profit in the future, we just don't know when exactly and how long will you have to wait.
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:43:07 PM

i think that bitcoin price will drop to 250$ before to go up again to 400$ like always go down then the price will go double Tongue but to buy now it is not a bad idea to buy now and wait for the price to reach again 400$ will be soon Wink i think it need 2 month or less

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:14:02 PM

i think that bitcoin price will drop to 250$ before to go up again to 400$ like always go down then the price will go double Tongue but to buy now it is not a bad idea to buy now and wait for the price to reach again 400$ will be soon Wink i think it need 2 month or less

$250 is too low. Can't think of a reason why the price will go that low. If we go below $300 we most likely will stay under $300 for quite a while as sell walls will form and keep it there.
Kozlov

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:04:33 PM

$311 is a good time to buy in at to be honest, it's been floating around this mark (give or take $50) for the past years.

$225 seems to be the minimum support price, I haven't seen things drop below that for a good while. I forget which analyst posted that, Max Keiser maybe. I like the stability (medium term) of Bitcoin.

FaucetWorld

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:34:27 PM

$250 is too low. Can't think of a reason why the price will go that low. If we go below $300 we most likely will stay under $300 for quite a while as sell walls will form and keep it there.

I think $250 is quite possible.. next should jump up to $500 or more Smiley but $300 is good price to buy anyway. Nobody knows when next rocket will start.. Wink
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:00:47 AM

it could go down still. maybe around $270 before it will retrace back and then go up again. Those who earned the last pump were still celebrating as of now and might help the pump the next month to once again gain for the yuletide stash.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:34:47 AM

I think $250 is quite possible.. next should jump up to $500 or more Smiley but $300 is good price to buy anyway. Nobody knows when next rocket will start.. Wink

Nothing is impossible, but a lot people have bought their coins above $300. There is no reason for them to sell it for anything lower than that if they are not in panic. If they have weak hands, then yeah, they will sell at a loss.
AncilVTwo

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:05:22 AM

you can definetely profit by trading bitcoin but you have to know when to buy and sell, i suggest you look at the price variations for a couple of days to get used to how it works.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:08:51 AM

You could buy right now and wait a little bit and sell again when the valie increases

That's what i've been doing, you should be ok if you make profits
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:12:34 AM

Buy BTC is a good idea is cheaper.

And what that it goes too 400 dollar than maybe sell it. Or wait few years that BTC well go to 600 dollar.

Only if we are lucky that BTC goes up. I hope so that it goes up.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:20:03 AM

It's not a problem. Even if you just buy $50 worth of Bitcoins. Use the money you can afford to purchase Bitcoins with. There is always profit to be made, even with these amounts.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:23:33 PM

I will be sincere. Don't fatigue yourself with this kind of amounts. Cannot make make money or bitcoin with that amount. Then it is not written somewhere where the price of bitcoin will go up and you can know that moment and will sell and when the price will drop down and you again will know that moment and will buy. You can buy today some part of bitcoin with that money and maybe cannot be able to sell it even for 6 months. To wait 6 months to earn 5 us dollar is not a normal thing. You maybe can have more if you go with faucets and be active here in bitcointalk to increase your rank and to find a good or even less god signature campaign than do such kind of "trading" you want to do.

Anyhow this is what I think. You have your mind and your thoughts. And as I do always in such cases, I advice you to do what you think and not what think me or the others. Read everything here in your thread to have some ideas or even for fun but decide yourself with your mind what to do.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:31:17 PM

If you want to invest don't look for a short term profit. Buy some now and expect it to gain value over the following year, but don't be discouraged if nothing happens for 6 months.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:17:41 PM

Of course could you make a profit. On the other site you can also make a loss.It all depends on the entry point and the actual market situation. These are day trader has to know, and many other stuff as well.This includes also luck and risk.
I recommend you not to get into Bitcoin to make a quick buck if you have no idea what you're doing.The chance of getting burned is not small.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: