Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Creation  (Read 700 times)
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:24:17 PM

Hello everyone,

I want to create a faucet and make it profitable. What I need is a domain name and histinf service. I want it to be cheap and pay with btc. The payout will be 1000 satoshi per 24 hours. How much ads I can add to a faucet, how much visitors I need to get any ads?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:01:51 PM

Here this should be a good start

1000 satoshis per 24 hours? ..... LOL good luck with getting anyone to come on over.

FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:07:29 PM

1000 satoshis per 24 hours? ..... LOL good luck with getting anyone to come on over.
Thanks for sharing that article. Wha should be a fair and profitable payout be?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 08:41:49 PM

It's a tough call because it all is based on what your ad syndication network is paying and THAT depends on how much advertising they book. I know that there are other ad syndicate networks beyond admob and adsense but don' know them specifically.  I also have heard of a few BTC based ones too.  You need to cost out what your potential CPM is - this figure varies month to month I believe based on your past demand from advertisers and increases as you gain more qualified traffic - more qualified doesn't mean more, but it means more targeted traffic - has a higher chance of clickthrough which will command commission payouts from you ultimately.  I think I've also heard of captchas that can be solved that need to be watched which will offer ad revenue as well.  If you can payout 70% of your monthly ad revenue across the users that should likely keep them happy OR maybe you could consider adjusting it upward and downward as necessary to keep your coin spending in check. 

I'm probably bad with advice for you in this area as I haven't yet made a faucet (not totally sold on whether or not to make one for my existing site).

FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:52:58 PM

It's a tough call because it all is based on what your ad syndication network is paying and THAT depends on how much advertising they book. I know that there are other ad syndicate networks beyond admob and adsense but don' know them specifically.  I also have heard of a few BTC based ones too.  You need to cost out what your potential CPM is - this figure varies month to month I believe based on your past demand from advertisers and increases as you gain more qualified traffic - more qualified doesn't mean more, but it means more targeted traffic - has a higher chance of clickthrough which will command commission payouts from you ultimately.  I think I've also heard of captchas that can be solved that need to be watched which will offer ad revenue as well.  If you can payout 70% of your monthly ad revenue across the users that should likely keep them happy OR maybe you could consider adjusting it upward and downward as necessary to keep your coin spending in check.  

I'm probably bad with advice for you in this area as I haven't yet made a faucet (not totally sold on whether or not to make one for my existing site).
Thank you for this advice Smiley
And yes captcha's can earn money, but idk how much that would be, i think the mainstream of money needs to come through the ads.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 01:38:26 PM

To be honest with you, with that payout and time interval, you won't get much visitors as it's very little compared to what others are offering already... 1000 satoshis is good for maximum 2 hrs if you want to be considered as one of the top faucets owners out there... the number of ads allowed on your faucet is dependent on the terms and conditions of each of the ad companies that you will be using... here's the list of bitcoin advertising companies : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108616.0 ...remember to not try to cheat them as when your caught, all your earnings are gone as well...in terms of domain name and hosting purchases with bitcoin, there are some in the service announcement which do both so look there as I can't say their names directly here... some might be on 2nd or 3rd page

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Decoded
Legendary

Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:01:03 AM

It doesn't matter how many visitors you have, as long as you have enough ads. So basically for each viewer that comes, you need to have enough ads do that you make note than 1000 satoshi per view. If day about five to six ads.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:44:14 AM

Good luck getting noticed. There are at least 10-100 new faucets created each day. The market is quite saturated.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:45:07 PM

Try reaching for dollars in ads not satoshi... just find a good affiliate that pays 2 or 3 $ a signup related to bitcoin. it will pay off more.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 09:28:36 PM

It looks like that you are planning to have a unique traffic everyday and have a good profit fast.?
I think if you are planning making a faucet in the first place you need to risk few bitcoins there before making a profit...
Before you start this business you need to have a patience and also strategy to promote your faucet. If you none of this in the end bankupt..
So think first before you start a business...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████