Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If we hold 300...  (Read 11983 times)
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:24:25 PM

The $300 barrier will be broken again.
Probably quite soon. $316 now.

We seem to be steadily drifting downwards.
I will give it a week more.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:46:32 PM

I can tell already that a lot of people is panic selling because there was a very bullish sentiment lately with the sudden price surge, this has disappointed a lot of holders. People will never learn to hold long term, I think its genetics or something, so only a few will make it in the end.
Yes it seems many people are not willing to hold for long-term instated of selling in panic. But for the big price rise we need sellers as well as holders. This is a common thing in any free market we cannot expect everybody to hold.
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:14:08 PM

I think this time it will stay above $300 for a long time because it has potential for next big rise so better to hold for long term.
Harmonica

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:40:12 AM

With the holidays coming, no real/true change to what Bitcoin currently brings to the masses, it is almost certainly going to go down from this point.  Most likely breaking and staying bellow the $300 point.

Unless there is another speculation run up.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:55:05 AM

I think this time it will stay above $300 for a long time because it has potential for next big rise so better to hold for long term.
I see indication like you said too, looks after this year we will see big jump again like before when we strong in the range 200++ and maybe after big jump we will see dumping price drop to level 400-500
RKing

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:10:04 AM

With the holidays coming, no real/true change to what Bitcoin currently brings to the masses, it is almost certainly going to go down from this point.  Most likely breaking and staying bellow the $300 point.

Another speculation run up could be caused by the agreement of the block size increment. This issue has hold the bitcoin price down for some time. Even if the block size is increased to 2MB temperately, the price will rise dramatically. The price has been hold down for too long.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:39:50 AM

Another speculation run up could be caused by the agreement of the block size increment. This issue has hold the bitcoin price down for some time. Even if the block size is increased to 2MB temperately, the price will rise dramatically. The price has been hold down for too long.

the core devs must do something. a 2mb cap is enough to start with. i am also sure the price will rise significantly due to that.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:05:50 PM

With the holidays coming, no real/true change to what Bitcoin currently brings to the masses, it is almost certainly going to go down from this point.  Most likely breaking and staying bellow the $300 point.

Because you think people will sell their coins for fiat to buy goods and gifts? If they are securing profits to buy stuff for the holidays, then it's fine since it is profit. But if people cash out because they don't have other money free to buy stuff for the holidays with, then it means they are investing the money they need and can't miss in their private life into Bitcoin. That's when things start to go wrong.

I do think we'll hold the $300 price level. If we advance a bit further the comming weeks, then we are more likely to see that price level being maintained as dumps will then not push it below $300. If they want to see it below $300, they can, but if whales have already accumulated enough coins, then there is no reason for them to do it.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:49:21 PM

Seems more and more likely that we will stay above 300 as price starts moving side and upwards.

Buy time is probably over again already.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:56:31 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 04:21:53 PM by Amph

i think it's not a matter of what we can hold, it's a matter of what "their"(this is a small market, only big traders are moving it now) new target will be

i mean, if they want to go to 400 now they can do it easily, they are waiting something for the next move, like they waited for the vat free news and akin
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:12:51 PM

i think it's not a matter of what we can hold, it's a matter of what "their"(this is a small market, only big traders are moving it now) new target will be

i mean, if they want to go to 400 now they cna do it easily, hey are waiting something for the next move, like they waited for the vat free news and akin

I agree that this entire market which as you say is a small market for big traders, can go anywhere if they want it. They are whales for a reason. They know exactly how to play the market and make us believe we are going through a massive bull run. It starts when they want it to start, and it ends when they want it to end.
RKing

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:38:13 PM

the core devs must do something. a 2mb cap is enough to start with. i am also sure the price will rise significantly due to that.

The transactions are slow again. There are quite a few blocks over 900 kB recently. This is delay the adoption of bitcoin.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1488

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:39:37 PM

Looks like 300 is strong support but at the same time 350 is resistance. We're stuck at 50 dollar range again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:47:26 AM

Not going to happen from what is going on now from yesterday. It hasn't moved much in last 24 hours. Still at $340~ range all day today.
I think it will just go up from here but not a steady incline. It will slide down then up just as you say but on a positive level.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:48:10 AM

Not going to happen from what is going on now from yesterday. It hasn't moved much in last 24 hours. Still at $340~ range all day today.
I think it will just go up from here but not a steady incline. It will slide down then up just as you say but on a positive level.

Yes prices never broke the big resistance level of $300 in bitstamp, and sustaining around $330 to $340 levels. These are the symptoms of going towards $400 levels again. I too believe slow and steady raise from here.
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 09:23:25 PM

Yes prices never broke the big resistance level of $300 in bitstamp, and sustaining around $330 to $340 levels. These are the symptoms of going towards $400 levels again. I too believe slow and steady raise from here.

The price is over $400 now. So it is good omen that the price will go higher in the near future.

hector3115 (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:42:12 PM

Going below 300 would have been the bears chance to strangle the bull while he was still a baby, but now he's fully grown and can't be stopped.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:04:29 AM

Going below 300 would have been the bears chance to strangle the bull while he was still a baby, but now he's fully grown and can't be stopped.

But there are only zero percent chances for the prices going below $300 levels. The recent raise in hash rate is the one of the backing reason here. So, many experts predict there is no chances even for testing of $400 levels also. Bitcoin price is heading towards consolidation of $500.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:56:26 AM

But there are only zero percent chances for the prices going below $300 levels. The recent raise in hash rate is the one of the backing reason here. So, many experts predict there is no chances even for testing of $400 levels also. Bitcoin price is heading towards consolidation of $500.

Zero percent chance is a little bit too much.. Imagine a flaw in the code was found, that could seriously push us in that direction if it was bad enough.

I agree though, the chance is very low, even for going below 400 again. It is time to accept that cheaper coins are not going to happen anymore and the half year window of 200 dollar coins is over.
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:54:55 PM

The price could still go below $300 by a large whale to create a flash crash to get some coins by triggering stop loss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: