Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If we hold 300...  (Read 11983 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 11:55:58 PM

Going below 300 would have been the bears chance to strangle the bull while he was still a baby, but now he's fully grown and can't be stopped.

But there are only zero percent chances for the prices going below $300 levels. The recent raise in hash rate is the one of the backing reason here. So, many experts predict there is no chances even for testing of $400 levels also. Bitcoin price is heading towards consolidation of $500.

The price could still go below $300 by a large whale to create a flash crash to get some coins by triggering stop loss.
honestly it will not happen since the price is stable around 420 to 450
There is 90% chance that it will increase more above 450 if halving is over it will increase more..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:34:46 PM

Going below 300 would have been the bears chance to strangle the bull while he was still a baby, but now he's fully grown and can't be stopped.

But there are only zero percent chances for the prices going below $300 levels. The recent raise in hash rate is the one of the backing reason here. So, many experts predict there is no chances even for testing of $400 levels also. Bitcoin price is heading towards consolidation of $500.

The price could still go below $300 by a large whale to create a flash crash to get some coins by triggering stop loss.
There is 90% chance that it will increase more above 450 if halving is over it will increase more..

The market capitalisation of bitcoin is too small. If some institution has $100 million, it can drive the price easily.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:29:43 PM

The market capitalisation of bitcoin is too small. If some institution has $100 million, it can drive the price easily.

Even $10 million is enough to manipulate the Bitcoin price significantly. You just need one exchange to do it. With that much money you can get the price easily 20-30% higher on an exchange as Bitstamp. On exchanges as Btc-e you can even get the price up 50% without much effort. Their order book is very thin.
zalucia

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:35:39 PM

Even $10 million is enough to manipulate the Bitcoin price significantly. You just need one exchange to do it. With that much money you can get the price easily 20-30% higher on an exchange as Bitstamp. On exchanges as Btc-e you can even get the price up 50% without much effort. Their order book is very thin.

$10 million is just enough to manipulate one exchange for short period. Other exchanges will not follow.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:40:11 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 08:21:46 AM by Amph

$10 million is just enough to manipulate one exchange for short period. Other exchanges will not follow.

10M are only 20k bitcoin, you need something along the line of 100k to manipulate very well the market, and the sad reality is that some people have thta amount and even more

any big farm have that amount actually, they can earn 100 btc daily, in one month this is already 3k, and in some years this is even more, if they cooperate you know the result what will be...
zalucia

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:25:48 PM

10M are only 20k bitfcoin, you need something along the line of 100k to manipulate very well the market, and the sad reality is that some people have thta amount and even more

any big farm have that amount actually, they can earn 100 btc daily, in one month this is already 3k, and in some years this is even more, if they cooperate you know the result what will be...

If they cooperate after the halving so that they will not sell or sell less, the price will rise dramatically.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:48:11 PM

10M are only 20k bitfcoin, you need something along the line of 100k to manipulate very well the market, and the sad reality is that some people have thta amount and even more

If they cooperate after the halving so that they will not sell or sell less, the price will rise dramatically.

i already am suspecting the chinese mining farms to work together by not selling their coins. at some point they will be able to decide the price as they hold probably 100-200k btc in total. with that much coin the power is in your hands.
zalucia

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:54:10 AM

i already am suspecting the chinese mining farms to work together by not selling their coins. at some point they will be able to decide the price as they hold probably 100-200k btc in total. with that much coin the power is in your hands.

The mining rewards is about 3600 per day, 60% are mined by the Chinese, if they hold 50% of that, the rest is to pay the cost, that is 1000 coins per day.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:23:01 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 08:58:20 AM by Amph

the ratio between their consumption and their earning is 6:1, this mean that they only need to sell 1/6 to cover their cost, you know what this mean?

if they are 60% of the network, they are earning something like 2k btc daily and only 1/6 of this is for the electricity, so only 300 btc

so they are accumulating quite a good amount, and the thing that they are selling 1800 coins on the market is clearly wrong...
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:28:43 PM

I hope some of you didn't panic and sold at the low price of $300
That's not worth selling to me though.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:41:38 PM

Yeah that is never worth, but trading I think is always worth with the price is positive.
But we can tell that the bitcoin price is not going down for this moment is kinda stable if you ask me.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:44:39 PM

I was wondering this myself as well. Would be a waste to have sold at that price.
All it takes is just a little patience and let bitcoin grow a couple of months.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 04:06:54 PM

Good to see old posts. Now the question is if we will hold the 440$ and maintain Bitcoin above that price as a "new standard" and it seems that the answer may be yes in this case. 300 is holded and surpassed Cheesy

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:42:32 PM

Good to see old posts. Now the question is if we will hold the 440$ and maintain Bitcoin above that price as a "new standard" and it seems that the answer may be yes in this case. 300 is holded and surpassed Cheesy
To me the current floor is between $350 and $400. This zone looks firm enough to believe that any sudden dump would stop there. However what happens above $400 is purely dependent on the bitcoin-positive events, which for now have yet to happen in 2016. Until then we have to wait.

this space is intentionally left blank
zalucia

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:21:38 PM

To me the current floor is between $350 and $400. This zone looks firm enough to believe that any sudden dump would stop there. However what happens above $400 is purely dependent on the bitcoin-positive events, which for now have yet to happen in 2016. Until then we have to wait.

If the price drops to $350 briefly, there is no problem at all. The bitcoin price is still in the upward channel.

Kevinatin

Activity: 612

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:33:41 AM

From now on, the price will not drop below $300. That is very close to the cost of mining for many people.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:24:15 PM

That will not happen. The price is just rising now and that is good. Maybe you can have an investment to make later in the future.
You never know what can happen later. But if you see now, than you see that the value is quite low and that is now rising slowly.
Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:48:30 PM

That will not happen. The price is just rising now and that is good. Maybe you can have an investment to make later in the future.
You never know what can happen later. But if you see now, than you see that the value is quite low and that is now rising slowly.

I also think the price will not drop below $300. I will hold most of my coins and wait for the price rise.

ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:51:16 AM

I also think the price will not drop below $300. I will hold most of my coins and wait for the price rise.
It wont be ofcourse not 300. That will be not good also. And we all hope that the value is rising.
You can now see that the value is rising very slowly and I hope that it will happen for a long time so we can get some profit.
zalucia

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:23:48 PM

It wont be ofcourse not 300. That will be not good also. And we all hope that the value is rising.
You can now see that the value is rising very slowly and I hope that it will happen for a long time so we can get some profit.

$350 will be iron bottom in the next few month. That will be cost of mining for most miners with the latest S7 miners.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: