Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ore-mine.org legit or ponzi?  (Read 2478 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:17:52 PM

I have been on their site for quite a while and tested it with a small amount and yes it will take a long long time to get roi but they seem to be around still so legit or not legit they have not up and left like many other known ponzis.
SatHunter

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:07:27 PM

It takes 4 months to reach ROI there, and lots of people have invested lots of money there. Payments are made on time, and have been for over a year now. But make up your own mind, there is an official thread in the investor games section.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:13:31 AM

Yesterday the site was down. Now it is online...

All these ponzi schemes do not have any business model to bring in profits but they just collect money from one person and pass some of those coins to others. But this site bit differently opened signature campaign to attract more investments from this forum. I think now they may be having sufficient investments and looks like going to close soon because last few days site is down and up. This is the signal for closing any ponzi site.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:42:52 PM

All these ponzi schemes do not have any business model to bring in profits but they just collect money from one person and pass some of those coins to others. But this site bit differently opened signature campaign to attract more investments from this forum. I think now they may be having sufficient investments and looks like going to close soon because last few days site is down and up. This is the signal for closing any ponzi site.

I disagree with this comment.  In my opinion, ore-mine is not a ponzi at all.  The site has been going strong for over a year now.  The owner seems to be growing at a small rate and not taking ti to the moon like real ponzi schemes.  When there is an issue, the owner is there to be found and talk with you, they do not leave you in the dark wondering.  All sites have issues.  You just have to work through them. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:53:53 PM

I disagree with this comment.  In my opinion, ore-mine is not a ponzi at all.  The site has been going strong for over a year now.  The owner seems to be growing at a small rate and not taking ti to the moon like real ponzi schemes.  When there is an issue, the owner is there to be found and talk with you, they do not leave you in the dark wondering.  All sites have issues.  You just have to work through them. 

Go ask him about mining proof and you ll see what you re gonna get back from him. Nothing, BS.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Bifta

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:11:45 PM

It is difficult to say. Most sites from "Investors-based games" section works on Ponzi scheme base and is collapsing after few days - few weeks. OreMine is there around one year. They provide signature campaign here in Bitcointalk. They claim that source of their income is not coming from deposits. Even in last days they block possibility of investing (upgrading/buying mines).. Yesterday they bring this option back.

There is no evidence that they are Ponzi but there is no evidence that it is legit.

Like with all other high risk investitions my advice is to "play" with big caution.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:03:19 AM

What's your opinion? Have you tried it?

https://ore-mine.org/

I think he run Ponzi scheme
some month ago i have try it with free account "for wasting my time"

my opinion if ore-mine is 100% ponzi game like goldenchase,goldencows etc
rinhunter

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:44:56 PM

ore-mine has been active for more than a year ago, has many members who join, many good reviews after their withdrawal, may still legit, but not recommended.
Bifta

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:43:07 PM

ore-mine has been active for more than a year ago, has many members who join, many good reviews after their withdrawal, may still legit, but not recommended.

Bitcoin still is an experiment, so all services associated to Bitcoin are risky. That's how much and how quickly can change situation we see in charts with Bitcoin price.
raaajlucky

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:32:12 AM

Yes some of these kind of sites will survive couple of years but at the end surly they will close when they get sufficient money from investors.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 08:28:31 AM

ore-mine is running a lot of social media promotions at the moment. I guess they're running out of "investors" which mean they're running out of money.

it's probably a ponzi

raaajlucky

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:14:22 PM

ore-mine is running a lot of social media promotions at the moment. I guess they're running out of "investors" which mean they're running out of money.

it's probably a ponzi

They will surely close down this site very soon. Don't put any new investments on this site
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:54:27 PM

it's probably a ponzi
Since we can't see the 'real hardware' it probably ponzi. But their service has been running good for at least one year (cmiiw).

Also their signature campaign is running well. Although it had closed now.

LondonTrader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:42:03 AM

Hi

This is a classic ponzi scheme, it is a typical pyramid scheme and will collapse soon.

Thanks
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:00:53 PM

Hi

This is a classic ponzi scheme, it is a typical pyramid scheme and will collapse soon.

Thanks

right it
i agree with you Smiley
he cant give any proof about his service, if he run cloud mining he must give proof of hardware or network
and he can't give detail what he did to the money invested
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3588

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:15:29 PM

well if there is no evidence of any type of business...
free members are not allowed to get anything (50k satoshi every withdraw Smiley ) ...

It's hard to defend it...

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bifta

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:25:46 PM

Sector explained a little about their income:

"Ore-mine is making income from trading bot, land game, ads and hardware mining. I want to pay your attention that hardware mining rent ROI is about 2.9 years, that's why it's only a little part of our income structure."

You can read more here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759702.msg12246334#msg12246334
Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:27:59 AM

Go ask him about mining proof and you ll see what you re gonna get back from him. Nothing, BS.

Well said. These guys will never learn lesson from the past experience. They only worried about the current situation but once site close then he will be first one to post on this forum saying that this site scammed him so many coins.

He may be answering every one as of now to gain trust from investors because he may be planning for bigger level scam so that no need to come up with another scam site in furture Wink

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:49:13 AM

I disagree with this comment.  In my opinion, ore-mine is not a ponzi at all.  The site has been going strong for over a year now.  The owner seems to be growing at a small rate and not taking ti to the moon like real ponzi schemes.  When there is an issue, the owner is there to be found and talk with you, they do not leave you in the dark wondering.  All sites have issues.  You just have to work through them.  

Yes you will disagree with the facts because as of now you're attracted for easy interest what he is paying and you may be already in profits but think of new inventors who has invested and all of them will going to lose their money once site stop close down. Because these ponzi sites do not have any working method just taking money from you and giving some of it to others so don't trust them at any cost.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:25:18 AM

The fact that they were launched on the investor based games section (a.k.a ponzi section Cheesy ) made them look like a ponzi. But they don't give much high returns compared to typical ponzis. Anyways still looks like a ponzi to me, its quite impressive they manage to work and pay for over a year. Still avoid it, you're probably late Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: