Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to form web agency company that also accept Bitcoin?  (Read 1358 times)
josekyu86 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:05:12 PM

Hello,
how is possible to form a web agency company that also accept Bitcoin? what are the best countries to do that?

Thank you for reading
Bifta

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:13:24 PM

Hello,
how is possible to form a web agency company that also accept Bitcoin? what are the best countries to do that?

Thank you for reading

Some companies that have problems with banks transfers between bitcoin exchanges (even in cuntries where bitcoin is legal) saying that atm the best country to open business associated with Bitcoin is UK (at least in Europe)
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:37:25 PM

Web agency for what exactly first? It's easy to build a website if you know how and if not you could hire some help with a lot of people in here who is willing to do the work for you in exchange of coins. Also if you are planning on a project, you have to set your funds.
Bifta

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:43:03 PM

Web agency for what exactly first? It's easy to build a website if you know how and if not you could hire some help with a lot of people in here who is willing to do the work for you in exchange of coins. Also if you are planning on a project, you have to set your funds.

I'm sure that OP know what he want to do, and is prepared to run this bussines. It looks like don't have experience with Bitcoin.

Any help with Bitcoin-related projects you can find in "Services" section on this forum - here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
josekyv86

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:55:47 PM

I plan to form a company for building websites and also selling website made by us, we are not talking about wordpress website where you change theme but solid website 100% custom written by us front end and back end

I've red that Denmark and Slovakia doesn't consider Bitcoin as a currency(on wikipedia), this means that all gains are not taxed?

Bifta

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:09:53 PM

I plan to form a company for building websites and also selling website made by us, we are not talking about wordpress website where you change theme but solid website 100% custom written by us front end and back end

I've red that Denmark and Slovakia doesn't consider Bitcoin as a currency(on wikipedia), this means that all gains are not taxed?

I don't know country where Bitcoin is consider like a currency..(?)  Roll Eyes (Funny, because now temporary i'm in Slovakia - beautiful country btw Wink )
Problem with tax is not about Bitcoin, but more about earnings from your business connected with Bitcoin. And - like i wrote before in many countries companies have problems with banks - because they are afraid about non-regulated situations.

josekyv86

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:43:26 PM

I don't know country where Bitcoin is consider like a currency..(?)  Roll Eyes (Funny, because now temporary i'm in Slovakia - beautiful country btw Wink )
Problem with tax is not about Bitcoin, but more about earnings from your business connected with Bitcoin. And - like i wrote before in many countries companies have problems with banks - because they are afraid about non-regulated situations.

I'm talking about
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country#Denmark
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country#Slovakia

Slovakia:
"The National Bank of Slovakia (NBS), stated[29] that bitcoin does not have the legal attributes of a currency, and therefore does not fall under national control.[note 5] European legislation, including the Slovak law, does not define the activities associated with virtual currency. Such activities are not regulated and supervised by the National Bank of Slovakia or the European Central Bank.[...]"

Denmark:
"FSA says that doing business with bitcoin does not fall under its regulatory authority and therefore FSA does not currently prevent anyone from opening such businesses[...]"

If a company wants to accept also Bitcoin, earnings from Bitcoin should not be taxed in this countries?
Bifta

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:49:03 PM

Informations in Wikipedia are incorrect. This same situation like you quote is in almost all countries - at least in Europe.
If you want, I you can look for you for a specific information, but you can trust me - is like that.

In most countries, probably you will have to pay tax from income - thats normal. But if the country law is not regulated, nobody will give you the answer to this question. It depends on the Tax Office for a given location. In other words, to get the answers you need to write a letter to the tax office nearest the place where you want to start a business.
josekyv86

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:04:33 PM

Informations in Wikipedia are incorrect. This same situation like you quote is in almost all countries - at least in Europe.
If you want, I you can look for you for a specific information, but you can trust me - is like that.

In most countries, probably you will have to pay tax from income - thats normal. But if the country law is not regulated, nobody will give you the answer to this question. It depends on the Tax Office for a given location. In other words, to get the answers you need to write a letter to the tax office nearest the place where you want to start a business.

Denmark and Slovakia are the countries that i found myself reading wikipedia, probably there are more, there is no problem to pay tax income on bitcoin or fiat, but i'm trying to find the best country
zencomp

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:11:39 PM

Denmark and Slovakia are the countries that i found myself reading wikipedia, probably there are more, there is no problem to pay tax income on bitcoin or fiat, but i'm trying to find the best country

if you are ready to pay tax on income from bitcoin, then i think UK is the best country where you can find that local shops are also accepting bitcoins, and their are so many exchanges locally . their they will guide you with full details about doing business with bitcoin.

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:43:10 PM

You don't need any special software, and you don't need a location either. Just have a nice website to begin with, all you need is BTC address. You tell your customers you request a 30% down payment to begin the job, and off you go. Tax? Regulations? If everything is immaterial, you can start your business without worrying about that.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
josekyv86

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:09:15 PM

You don't need any special software, and you don't need a location either. Just have a nice website to begin with, all you need is BTC address. You tell your customers you request a 30% down payment to begin the job, and off you go. Tax? Regulations? If everything is immaterial, you can start your business without worrying about that.

This is not a good suggestion, i'm trying to form the company legally
Bifta

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:50:39 AM

As long as the tax office doesn't know which exchanges you use for trading, everything is legal Wink  Grin

As I said earlier, many companies have moved to the UK .. Such rumors I've heard ..
josekyv86

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:56:12 PM

As long as the tax office doesn't know which exchanges you use for trading, everything is legal Wink  Grin

As I said earlier, many companies have moved to the UK .. Such rumors I've heard ..

And how do you plan to pay bills and use fiat for every day use? we want also to accept normal bank deposits, since where i live no one accepts btc,
UK limited company is not the best for a company that sell digital goods/service because needs to adapt to the laws,vat rate etc.. of the country where the consumer (that buy the digital good/service) is,

someone can help me?
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:47:31 PM

All right, as you like. So you set up a normal company respecting all current regulations where you are (you should find information at your local chamber of commerce) and when there's a customer willing to pay with BTC, you instantly go to an exchange to convert them into your local fiat.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
vorazvora

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:21:49 AM

Here is something fresh what can be useful for you:

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/22/reuters-america-bitcoin-currency-exchange-not-liable-for-vat-taxes-top-eu-court.html
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4074
Merit: 1303

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:30:18 AM

If this is a huge concern, you should speak with someone in your country who is familiar with the relevant laws.
makcik

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:40:49 AM

Web agency refers to web designing agency. Means an agency which designs websites for other people for money. If you have such agency or thinking to make one, its an awesome idea to accept bitcoins as a mode of payment.. It will ease your customers and also increase reputation of your agency.
For this you just have to grab a wallet for your agency. Give this wallet address to your customers and voila!! You just expanded from your horizon.. Accepting bitcoins also helps you receive international customers.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 01:24:26 AM

Hello,

Thank you for reading

That country would be the internet. There is no physical country to have a store in where bitcoin would work. You need to offer your services on the internet and find customers that want to pay in bitcoin.

Though there are already a number of people here on BCT that offer such services. You need to be better or promote better.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: