Poll
Question: Which is the best altcoin exchange
CCEX
BITTREX
YOBIT
POLONIEX

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best altcoin exchange POLL  (Read 3653 times)
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:26:24 AM

Polo ... LoL ... gonna need to see your ID if you want to by these anon coins son.

I didn't use polo for a long time after they implemented that policy, more because I was upset with how quickly it was implemented with only a few days notice to remove your coins. With that being said, you can withdraw up to $2k a day using any email address and a made-up name, which more than meets my needs.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:46:10 AM

Polo ... LoL ... gonna need to see your ID if you want to buy these anon coins son.

+Polo seems more about 2.0 'assets' rather than alt coins.

Cryptopia ... changing the concept of what exchanges need to provide
Bleutrade ... if they play their cards right could be the #1 LTC and DOGE base pair market exchange
ExchangeD.I2P (sounds interesting)
Comkort ... should fire back up, was sound tech, clean record, no hack ... there's a niche for 'delisted' coins that they could pickup
nxt/bts/xcp trade platforms (that's where it gonna be soon ... no need for coins on some exchange server / direct trades)
altquick/shapeshift ... also a trend in the right direction

like how Craptsy is omitted from the poll  Grin

"The altcoin scene is really dynamic" ... tis' fluid

BTCe ... the OG ... funny i always thought is was the slim shade fraudster back in the Gox/tradehill era ... has captured NMC and PPC markets
mintpal ... excellent platform evaporated by fraud
craptsy ... at least had the ethics to retain coin listings even if the buzz faded but ignored GUI and customers ... likely on the way out
bter ... would have been a great platform to merge Chinese and English markets ... fraud or hack killed it
bittrex ... brought back nice GUI but floated to many shit cons ... result shit catalog
polo ... was the back runner ... focused on the tech ... worried about the volume and pretty GUI after the tech was right ... smart move looks like they are running #1

1ex.trade ... this is where the NXT big money cycle is for exchanges ... FOREX ... polo is the only exchange i see making the transition ... but all current leading alt exchanges will be crushed by enterprises already established in stock/forex trading ... read big players entering after a few beta balloons show how to make digital coins work with traditional trading.  

Comkort ? ..did you even see the link i posted before yours ?
I created a topic here about it warning you guys way back..

At least you got the Cryptsy part right Wink LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
entertheabyss

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:52:14 AM

Ya we have been running for about 6 months, anonymous darknet exchange, no AML ect, 100% privacy.
Ive been active on bitcointalk for over a year, when regulators have been cracking down, and I decided it was time for an exchange that doesn't suck
Active in the anoncoin community and been vouched for by the devs of Anoncoin and Dogecoindark.

Its a great service for privacycoin traders that think requiring an ID to trade is bullshit.

Ya, lol nobody is even suggesting...

Polo ... LoL ... gonna need to see your ID if you want to buy these anon coins son.
Sucking regulators dick since...

Quote from: Poloniex link=https://www.poloniex.com/terms/
10. BSA / FinCEN

Poloniex is registered with FinCEN as an MSB (Money Services Business), registration number 31000055869515. Poloniex may be required to file details of account activity to this organization from time to time.

11. (AML) Anti-Money Laundering & (KYC) Know Your Customer Policy

Poloniex protects itself from involvement in any activity that facilitates money laundering or other criminal activities by following the FinCEN guidance for MSB’s operating in the United States.

Poloniex aims to reasonably identify each user by cross-checking user data against governmental watch lists such as OFAC, as well as 3rd party identity verification and authentication services. If a user or a user’s transaction is flagged as suspicious through our internal controls, Poloniex will require additional proof of identification from the user and has the right to not permit any trades, deposits, and/or withdrawals until additional and verifiable proof of identity is received and the Compliance Officer has approved the user for use of the Platform.

By agreeing to our Terms, you acknowledge and understand that Poloniex maintains verification levels which require user participation and verification in order to obtain, with leveled permissions based on user-supplied information, our ability to verify it, and our internal policies. You accept that you may not be able to achieve a desired level of verification, and Poloniex reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, the appropriate Verification Level for any user, as well as the right to downgrade users without prior notice. Poloniex may, from time to time, implement policies restricting Verification Levels by nationality, country of residence, or any other factor. This may affect your ability to withdraw funds in your account and you indemnify Poloniex against any losses associated with an inability to deposit and/or withdraw funds based on your verification level.

AND:

17. PERMANENT WITHDRAWAL OF SERVICE

Poloniex may (a) suspend or terminate your access to the Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Account as required by a valid subpoena or court order, or if Poloniex reasonably suspects you of using your Account in furtherance of illegal activity. You will be permitted to transfer cryptocurrency associated with your Account for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation or cancellation unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited (i) under the law, or (ii) by a valid subpoena or court order. If any transaction is in a pending state at the time your Account is cancelled or suspended, such transaction may be cancelled and/or refunded as appropriate. You may not cancel your Account to evade an investigation or avoid paying any amounts otherwise due to Poloniex. Upon cancellation of your Account, you authorize Poloniex to cancel or suspend pending transactions and, after providing written notice to the you, return the funds associated with such transactions to your wallet address. In the event that you or Poloniex terminates this agreement or your access to the Services, or deactivates or cancels your Account, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. In the event that a technical problem causes system outage or account errors, Poloniex may temporarily suspend access to your Account until the problem is resolved.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:31:59 AM

Ya we have been running for about 6 months, anonymous darknet exchange, no AML ect, 100% privacy.
Ive been active on bitcointalk for over a year, when regulators have been cracking down, and I decided it was time for an exchange that doesn't suck
Active in the anoncoin community and been vouched for by the devs of Anoncoin and Dogecoindark.

Its a great service for privacycoin traders that think requiring an ID to trade is bullshit.

10. BSA / FinCEN

Poloniex is registered with FinCEN as an MSB (Money Services Business), registration number 31000055869515. Poloniex may be required to file details of account activity to this organization from time to time.

Poloniex protects itself from involvement in any activity that facilitates money laundering or other criminal activities by following the FinCEN guidance for MSB’s operating in the United States.

Poloniex aims to reasonably identify each user by cross-checking user data against governmental watch lists such as OFAC, as well as 3rd party identity verification and authentication services. If a user or a user’s transaction is flagged as suspicious through our internal controls, Poloniex will require additional proof of identification from the user and has the right to not permit any trades, deposits, and/or withdrawals until additional and verifiable proof of identity is received and the Compliance Officer has approved the user for use of the Platform.

By agreeing to our Terms, you acknowledge and understand that Poloniex maintains verification levels which require user participation and verification in order to obtain, with leveled permissions based on user-supplied information, our ability to verify it, and our internal policies. You accept that you may not be able to achieve a desired level of verification, and Poloniex reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, the appropriate Verification Level for any user, as well as the right to downgrade users without prior notice. Poloniex may, from time to time, implement policies restricting Verification Levels by nationality, country of residence, or any other factor. This may affect your ability to withdraw funds in your account and you indemnify Poloniex against any losses associated with an inability to deposit and/or withdraw funds based on your verification level.

AND:

Poloniex may (a) suspend or terminate your access to the Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Account as required by a valid subpoena or court order, or if Poloniex reasonably suspects you of using your Account in furtherance of illegal activity. You will be permitted to transfer cryptocurrency associated with your Account for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation or cancellation unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited (i) under the law, or (ii) by a valid subpoena or court order. If any transaction is in a pending state at the time your Account is cancelled or suspended, such transaction may be cancelled and/or refunded as appropriate. You may not cancel your Account to evade an investigation or avoid paying any amounts otherwise due to Poloniex. Upon cancellation of your Account, you authorize Poloniex to cancel or suspend pending transactions and, after providing written notice to the you, return the funds associated with such transactions to your wallet address. In the event that you or Poloniex terminates this agreement or your access to the Services, or deactivates or cancels your Account, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. In the event that a technical problem causes system outage or account errors, Poloniex may temporarily suspend access to your Account until the problem is resolved.

Interesting.  How's the volume?

Also tbh, I'd prefer a decentralized exchange accessed via Tor/I2P.  We've seen exchanges run away with people's money on the regular internet.  Not that I'm saying you're not trustworthy or anything...  But you know what I mean.  It would be easier for people to run away in the darknet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
entertheabyss

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:22:02 AM

your concerns are legit, i get asked this specific question multiple times everyday so i'm kind of working on a canned response, forgive me:

Quote from: ExchangeD.I2P/faq
Are you going to run away with my money?

Exit scams are rightfully a concern, being on the clearnet does not prevent this, check out, mtgox, vircurex, ect

I have been active withing the i2p community for 18 months, and have been vouched for by the developers of anoncoin and dogecoindark, I also run another i2p eepsite, arc.i2p, (anarchist research center) its a bit in the early stages though.

I am motivated by ideology more so than by money, if you spend any amount of time chatting with me on irc this is apparent. I envision a world were the darknet financially self-sufficient, where people can use the darknet exclusively, without having to launder their coins though clearnet exchanges. I want to make that vision a reality, that is why I built ExchangeD.I2P and i will continue to work until my dream is a reality.

I want these services to exist more than i want to make money off of them. I intend to release the source code for my exchange if ever i suffer a debilitating hack, so that someone else build off my work and my failure, or once my service is successful where i dont have to worry about much competition and my code is properly audited by security professionals.

W also run a generous donation program. using our exchange supports opensource privacy projects, and the development of altcoins. http://exchanged.i2p/donations

-Abyss

As far as volume goes, we still are getting the marketing bit down (this post is part of that). ATM volume is a bit low but we are planning on releasing the trade API this weekend and we have begun soliciting market makers. Check us out yourself and decide if you like it or not.

Instructions for connecting can be found by clicking the image below:

Feel free to ask me any questions that you have I want to be as transparent as possible.

10. BSA / FinCEN

AND:

Interesting.  How's the volume?

Also tbh, I'd prefer a decentralized exchange accessed via Tor/I2P.  We've seen exchanges run away with people's money on the regular internet.  Not that I'm saying you're not trustworthy or anything...  But you know what I mean.  It would be easier for people to run away in the darknet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:42:31 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 02:53:05 PM by DrkLvr_

Not surprising a completely anonymous exchange is attacking the most legitimate player in the game.  Roll Eyes

Please tell me why anyone should use your 100% anonymous exchange that you could easily run off with at any time (with the losers having zero recourse) - over a legitimate regulated exchange with public and verifiable owners like Poloniex (that allows you to withdraw $2000 worth of coin every 24 hours completely anonymously)

Your exchange looks like the classic long con scam. Build up reputation for a while, then disappear once you have enough coins to make it worth your while. The perfect crime.

I was interested at first but the way you attack poloniex in such a crude manner makes it pretty obvious that you're completely untrustworthy. What does "vouched for by the devs of Anoncoin and DogecoinDark" even mean?
entertheabyss

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:06:11 PM

ith public and verifiable owners like Poloniex (that allows you to withdraw $2000 worth of coin every 24 hours completely anonymously)

Your exchange looks like the classic long con scam. Build up reputation for a while, then disappear once you have enough coins to make it worth your while. The perfect crime.

I was interested at first but the way you attack poloniex in such a crude manner makes it pretty obvious that you're completely untrustworthy. What does "vouched for by the devs of Anoncoin and DogecoinDark" even mean?

I'm attacking Poleniex, so I am a scam? Isnt what they are doing going against Satoshis vision? Something about a free unregulated currency without govt control? Freedom and privacy mean no institutions, and no AML.

Its my opinion that all clearnet exchanges are bad and this idea that complying with institutions makes you more reputable just depends on where you stand. Most people dont care about privacy, but for the ones that do I am offering a solution.

Its possible that I am running a long con scam but it is also possible that I am providing a unique service to the cryptocoin community, that I care passionately about Privacy and about Freedom, and that running off with everyones money is something I am morally apposed to. But dont take my word for it, check out the exchange for youself

"vouched for by the devs of Anoncoin and DogecoinDark" means that they encourage their users to use ExchangeD.I2P, and they trust me.

Financial privacy is important. Instead of complying with institutional demands that can and eventually will lead to a loss of your liberty, people should to commit to using darknet options, yes it is more risky, but the freedom is worth it

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:31:46 PM

ith public and verifiable owners like Poloniex (that allows you to withdraw $2000 worth of coin every 24 hours completely anonymously)

I'm attacking Poleniex, so I am a scam? Isnt what they are doing going against Satoshis vision? Something about a free unregulated currency without govt control? Freedom and privacy mean no institutions, and no AML.

Its my opinion that all clearnet exchanges are bad and this idea that complying with institutions makes you more reputable just depends on where you stand. Most people dont care about privacy, but for the ones that do I am offering a solution.

Its possible that I am running a long con scam but it is also possible that I am providing a unique service to the cryptocoin community, that I care passionately about Privacy and about Freedom, and that running off with everyones money is something I am morally apposed to. But dont take my word for it, check out the exchange for youself

"vouched for by the devs of Anoncoin and DogecoinDark" means that they encourage their users to use ExchangeD.I2P, and they trust me.

Financial privacy is important. Instead of complying with institutional demands that can and eventually will lead to a loss of your liberty, people should to commit to using darknet options, yes it is more risky, but the freedom is worth it

Yes, the tactics you're using to slander poloniex and scare users into depositing coins onto your 100% untrustworthy exchange make it seem like a scam. Professionals don't use crude comments like "sucking regulators dicks since..." to defame their competitors. Maybe you didn't intend that, but there it is. Furthermore, you still don't even address why anyone should trade on your nameless darknet exchange when you can already trade 100% anonymously on Poloniex, a trusted exchange, and withdraw $60,000 worth of coin per month completely anonymously.  This will be sufficient for 99.9% of crypto users, and I doubly the other 0.1% that need to withdraw more than $60,000 / month will trust some nameless exchange that can (and eventually will) go offline at your whim.

So the "devs" of Anoncoin and DogecoinDark, who are anonymous themselves, encourage their users to use ExchangeD? Who are these people and what make their 'encouragement' carry any weight whatsoever? Are they trustworthy because they cloned their own shitcoin? Pointless marketing spin.

You "caring about freedom" and being "morally opposed to running off with everyone's money" are just words on a forum. I'm sure I don't need to point out that statements like these are exactly what a scammer would say in the first place, making them utterly pointless. Personally i doubt you yourself would ever deposit coins on an exchange such as yours.. there is absolutely no reason why anyone should trust an anon such a yourself with their funds.
entertheabyss

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:26:23 PM

Accusing me of running a scam has no weigh, I am committed to transparency, if you have any question feel free to PM me I would be happy to talk to you and answer any questions to the best of my abilities.

I'm sorry that you don't like how I talk, if you don't like my service. Feel free to stick to poloniex by all means. Still i think the concerns I point out are valid. Just because currently they allow deposits now it doesn't stop them from changing their ID rules or blocking tor nodes without notice like they did last time. They are operating a Finsen business, how long do you expect it will take?

They would never, what? Blocking tor exit nodes or forcing accounts associated with them to register is in the interest of the financial authorities. If you think you are anonymous using clearnet financial services, that they would never betray you, then I have nothing to sell. But, did they give notice last time? Just a thought.

Also pointing out that we have been hacked less times (0) than they have (50k USD ). We have security measures in place like ACID databases. I'm sure they do now after the fact. And yes they paid them back, they were pretty transparent about it.

Its clear that poloniex is moving to become more established and offer more mainstream services, that kind of business will inevitably turn its back on the privacy community.

Yes, the tactics you're using to slander poloniex and scare users into depositing coins onto your 100% untrustworthy exchange make it seem like a scam. Professionals don't use crude comments like "sucking regulators dicks since..." to defame their competitors. Maybe you didn't intend that, but there it is. Furthermore, you still don't even address why anyone should trade on your nameless darknet exchange when you can already trade 100% anonymously on Poloniex, a trusted exchange, and withdraw $60,000 worth of coin per month completely anonymously.  This will be sufficient for 99.9% of crypto users, and I doubly the other 0.1% that need to withdraw more than $60,000 / month will trust some nameless exchange that can (and eventually will) go offline at your whim.

So the "devs" of Anoncoin and DogecoinDark, who are anonymous themselves, encourage their users to use ExchangeD? Who are these people and what make their 'encouragement' carry any weight whatsoever? Are they trustworthy because they cloned their own shitcoin? Pointless marketing spin.

You "caring about freedom" and being "morally opposed to running off with everyone's money" are just words on a forum. I'm sure I don't need to point out that statements like these are exactly what a scammer would say in the first place, making them utterly pointless. Personally i doubt you yourself would ever deposit coins on an exchange such as yours.. there is absolutely no reason why anyone should trust an anon such a yourself with their funds.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:36:22 PM

I don't think that the DOGED dev is anonymous, fwiw.

Anyway, maybe one way to get people to use your anonymous exchange is to offer some trading pairs of coins that aren't simple Bitcoin clones. For one, it would demonstrate that you're at least technically capable of working with different APIs, and that you're not just copypastaing some other (shitty) exchanges code. More importantly, since you promote yourself as a privacy-centric exchange, you'd be able to offer (imo) the most advanced family of privacy-oriented coins, Cryptonotes, and others with privacy features such as Bitshares 2.0 and NXT (not sure if NXT has released their coinjoin release yet, but if not it's coming soon).
entertheabyss

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:48:34 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 06:21:13 PM by entertheabyss

I don't think that the DOGED dev is anonymous, fwiw.

Anyway, maybe one way to get people to use your anonymous exchange is to offer some trading pairs of coins that aren't simple Bitcoin clones. For one, it would demonstrate that you're at least technically capable of working with different APIs, and that you're not just copypastaing some other (shitty) exchanges code. More importantly, since you promote yourself as a privacy-centric exchange, you'd be able to offer (imo) the most advanced family of privacy-oriented coins, Cryptonotes, and others with privacy features such as Bitshares 2.0 and NXT (not sure if NXT has released their coinjoin release yet, but if not it's coming soon).

Built from the ground up in Django. We have lots of unique features like option GPG passwordless/usernameless accounts and GPG 2FA which is pretty neat, and also I2P-Bote integrations, I2P bote is an anonymous, end-to-end encrypted, distributed email service. Our trade API also does some pretty neat tricks.

I talked with the bytecoin and monero guys, but they dont support socks so I'm waiting on that. ATM I'm working on finishing the Trade API up (currently in public testing) and the translation framework. NTX and Bitshares will happen eventually, we are also working on integrating bitmoney, which an i2p native currency, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241229.0

Main focus isn't accepting 100s of coins but building a broader range of services, we are hoping to release a localbitcoins type service in early 2016

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:16:24 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 07:45:19 PM by DrkLvr_

Accusing me of running a scam has no weigh, I am committed to transparency, if you have any question feel free to PM me I would be happy to talk to you and answer any questions to the best of my abilities.

I'm sorry that you don't like how I talk, if you don't like my service. Feel free to stick to poloniex by all means. Still i think the concerns I point out are valid. Just because currently they allow deposits now it doesn't stop them from changing their ID rules or blocking tor nodes without notice like they did last time. They are operating a Finsen business, how long do you expect it will take?

They would never, what? Blocking tor exit nodes or forcing accounts associated with them to register is in the interest of the financial authorities. If you think you are anonymous using clearnet financial services, that they would never betray you, then I have nothing to sell. But, did they give notice last time? Just a thought.

Also pointing out that we have been hacked less times (0) than they have (50k USD ). We have security measures in place like ACID databases. I'm sure they do now after the fact. And yes they paid them back, they were pretty transparent about it.

Its clear that poloniex is moving to become more established and offer more mainstream services, that kind of business will inevitably turn its back on the privacy community.

If you read my response again I never actually accused you directly of being a scam. I said you were untrustworthy which is 100% fact (anons are untrustworthy by definition). So if you're not a scam, attention to detail and professional communication is not your strongest suit.

Satoshi invented a trustless monetary system, yet here you are asking people to trust you.

PS: chained VPN > Tor
entertheabyss

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:46:47 PM

*sigh* this is one of those conversations... Cry

If you read my response again I never actually accused you directly of accusing me directly of being a scam.  So if you're not accusing me of accusing you of accusing me of being a scam, attention to detail and professional communication is not your strongest suit.

But , lets not play these, he said, she said games. Its possible to build trust while being pseudonymous, I have a reputation going back a while, if you care to investigate. Satoshi was anonymous yet people trust him. I would say he has quite a impressive following despite the fact nobody knows he is.

But whatever you clearly don't want to use it, I wish you the best.

If you read my response again I never actually accused you directly of being a scam. I said you were untrustworthy which is 100% fact (anons are untrustworthy be definition). So if you're not a scam, attention to detail and professional communication is not your strongest suit.

Satoshi invented a trustless monetary system, yet here you are asking people to trust you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
entertheabyss

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:58:29 PM

PS: chained VPN > Tor

Don't even get me started...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
entertheabyss

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:00:06 PM

Listen Im not really interested in have a flame Woar. Lets just say, you got your point across and i got my point across and call it a day.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:06:35 PM

*sigh* this is one of those conversations... Cry

If you read my response again I never actually accused you directly of accusing me directly of being a scam.  So if you're not accusing me of accusing you of accusing me of being a scam, attention to detail and professional communication is not your strongest suit.

But , lets not play these, he said, she said games. Its possible to build trust while being pseudonymous, I have a reputation going back a while, if you care to investigate. Satoshi was anonymous yet people trust him. I would say he has quite a impressive following despite the fact nobody knows he is.

But whatever you clearly don't want to use it, I wish you the best.

Yeah, "one of those conversations" - Roll Eyes

Such professionalism.

Your so-called reputation is meaningless in the context of a long-con. Saying everyone trusts Satoshi because they trust Bitcoin is an extremely weak argument. The only reason people trust Bitcoin is because countless academics, mathematicians and cryptographers have gone through and analysed the code line by line.

You're losing more credibility with each post imho.
entertheabyss

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:10:11 PM

Saying everyone trusts Satoshi because they trust Bitcoin is an extremely weak argument.

OK, but that's not what I said. Its a straw-man http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html

I would work on my attention to detail before insinuating that other people lack it. But then again without attention to professionalism why bother?

This argument has now gone beyond the scope of the thread, lets stop.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:29:30 PM

Saying everyone trusts Satoshi because they trust Bitcoin is an extremely weak argument.

OK, but that's not what I said. Its a straw-man http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html

I would work on my attention to detail before insinuating that other people lack it. But then again without attention to professionalism why bother?

This argument has now gone beyond the scope of the thread, lets stop.

LOL i love how you called it a straw-man but you didn't actually clarify what you meant when you said "Satoshi was anonymous yet people trust him."

So please, explain. I'm waiting with bated breath to hear what you meant if not that people trust him through their use of Bitcoin.
caberum (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:42:35 PM

What so good about Poloniex? and it looks like votes are piling up for Ccex which is unexpected, do you guys think that bittrex is losing favor, it's been a bit of a ghost town lately?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:20:11 PM

@entertheabyss
don't take the h8te too seriously.  this can be prickly group:)  at least you're doing 'it'.  hope it works out, but give it time.

i am not a fan of Poloniex and if they want to rat you out to regulators well at least we're informed.  hopefully this leads to 'well regulated' exchange that encourages the average Joe's to enter crypto.

'Rex I guess will swing back into popularity.  But they missed the boat in establishing a collection of solid coins, and instead focused on RyanPump/SurplusBob con coins, but if Crapsty goes under then they get a chance to grab a few good markets.

CCex always seemed fishy ... but they just might turn out to be an 'established' exchange.

There's room for 10-20 solid exchange houses.  And likely 3-5 top tier 'ALT' markets.

Ultimately I am looking forward the one big super market.  You can manage the books via desktop software, and arb bots will instantaneously fill orders by constantly sniffing the API feeds of 30-40 exchanges.

I think the days of housing coins at the exchange are limited to 1-2 more years.  And in 2016 we should see some exchanges offering better ways to trade. (Currently they want your coins to arb the market themselves (else stake'm) do the fractional reserve thing).  

The one you need on the list is Bleutrade.  They don't have the volume, but I've never heard of anything screwy and they've been around for a long time.  Cryptopia, yes looks promising but it needs some 'professionalism' lessons.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████