Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:20:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam Gifts  (Read 270 times)
Huntxr (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:50:17 PM

I am selling Steam Gifts:

I can achieve almost any steam product on the marketplace, if you have any requests please let me know!

Current Stock:
Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition ($1.29)
Surgeon Simulator 2013 ($0.99)

All steam games will be updated soon with more!
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:58:40 PM

AFAIK, if you use a credit card to buy the gifts and then chargeback on it, the account with the gift will lose it and will also become suspended. The same goes for Steam credit. That's why people aren't likely to trust a newbie selling a reversible item.
Huntxr (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:03:00 PM

AFAIK, if you use a credit card to buy the gifts and then chargeback on it, the account with the gift will lose it and will also become suspended. The same goes for Steam credit. That's why people aren't likely to trust a newbie selling a reversible item.
I am aware, these are obtained by social engineering, not by chargebacks
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:04:30 PM

I am aware, these are obtained by social engineering, not by chargebacks
So they are being obtained without being paid for? Or in more simple terms being stolen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: