Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to withdraw BTC from Cryptsy  (Read 2390 times)
juni0r (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:24:29 PM

Hi All,

I am unable to withdraw BTC from Cryptsy almost 24 hours now and not sure other users are experiencing the same. I got below reply from Cryptsy.Any thoughts ?

Hello xxxx,

I am really sorry for any inconvenience this may have cause you. However, we are seeing a delay when it comes to processing BTC transactions. Our technical support team is aware of this issue and they are working on a fix.

We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience.

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:36:06 PM

Withdrawal problems have been going on at crypsty for weeks...one user started a thread threatening class action. It quite a read.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0

personaly, I have not had problems withdrawing but the thread is full of people who are having problems
juni0r (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:39:11 AM

Withdrawal problems have been going on at crypsty for weeks...one user started a thread threatening class action. It quite a read.

personaly, I have not had problems withdrawing but the thread is full of people who are having problems

Thank you for the post. I really appreciate your post. I can also prove that Cryptsy is holding my BTCs.

Withdrawals
Currency    Send to Address    Amount    Conf    Request Date
BitCoin    1G16J4vFxamQ5RBLioPuUGwFgd9ibavALN    3.33252935 BTC    Yes    2015-11-12 00:45:37
Pending
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:24:33 PM

Thank you for the post. I really appreciate your post. I can also prove that Cryptsy is holding my BTCs.

Withdrawals
BitCoin    1G16J4vFxamQ5RBLioPuUGwFgd9ibavALN    3.33252935 BTC    Yes    2015-11-12 00:45:37
Pending

There was a user here on the forum that claimed that he can get your btc withdrawal unstuck from the Cryptsy for a little fee. It's worth a try since your amount is quite considerable, over 3.3 BTCs. That's a lot of money.

I guess he has someone working on Cryptsy that can do this, if he's telling a truth of course. Try to find his thread, I don't remember exactly where did I see him advertising himself!

Good luck!
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:25:40 PM

I think Cryptsy is been around long enough to be trusted with this sort of issue. Just wait and chillax.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:28:18 PM

I think Cryptsy is been around long enough to be trusted with this sort of issue. Just wait and chillax.

Yeah because the fact that there are a LOT of people having withdrawal problems with Cryptsy is just so no big deal...

This space not for rent...
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:35:24 AM

Yeah because the fact that there are a LOT of people having withdrawal problems with Cryptsy is just so no big deal...

Cryptsy is literally falling apart! They are under federal investigation and for over a month now, people have been reporting difficulties with withdrawing their funds, even BTC funds.

Granted, they always had problems with stuck deposits and withdrawals, but never with their BTC deposits and withdrawals!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:41:46 AM

I was getting that shit from them for 5 days until I canceled my withdrawal and went for Doge and LTC. Withdraw those and sell somewhere else. Crypty s shit now.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:36:51 PM

I was getting that shit from them for 5 days until I canceled my withdrawal and went for Doge and LTC. Withdraw those and sell somewhere else. Crypty s shit now.
This trick could be will work for OP. And also try to split withdraw into several amount.

If you hold 3.3 btc, try to withdraw with 0.5 btc and repeat it. If it's not working, buy some altcoin and sell into other exchange.

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:00:22 PM

This trick could be will work for OP. And also try to split withdraw into several amount.

If you hold 3.3 btc, try to withdraw with 0.5 btc and repeat it. If it's not working, buy some altcoin and sell into other exchange.

Might want to include a potential end-run scenario warning...

And withdraw quickly... while you still can...

This space not for rent...
cohnhead

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:33:42 PM

Withdrawals
Pending

juni0r, what tier level are you? That will impact how much you can withdraw.

Also, I was guy who offered to try and get stuff out of exchange.... got shit for it...as some forum members felt I was either scamming or should do it for free.

At this point don't know if what I was able to do will work for anymore anyway.
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:51:30 PM

We can not trust cryptsy or another exchange, you just need to look back. In this kind of business the trust are really important, and cryptsy lost our confidence.

they dont answer to mails, tickets, they dont came to talk to the forum as before... to me all smell really bad

for now avoid cryptsy at least till they find a solution

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:43:50 AM

My withdrawal is also pending since yesterday. Not that much, just about 0.5 BTC, but it sucks... I wonder if they are shutting down and going to jail along with Homero or it's just a temporary issue... Undecided

cohnhead

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:53:57 AM

the history of crypsty shitting on their customers is long and varied. All one needs to do is search this forum. But as exchanges for so many alt coins come and go.... crypsty has survived.
I am concerned that I will lose my holdings on their site but so far I have not had any problems moving coins. Today I transferred IOC to bittrex...no delays at all. I guess im lucky. I will continue to trade there....with much caution...as recent post around forum predict imminent doom for them
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:36:24 PM

My withdrawal is also pending since yesterday. Not that much, just about 0.5 BTC, but it sucks... I wonder if they are shutting down and going to jail along with Homero or it's just a temporary issue... Undecided

Ask them to cancel it and withdraw something else cause BTC u re not going to get anytime soon.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cohnhead

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:41:50 PM

Ask them to cancel it and withdraw something else cause BTC u re not going to get anytime soon.

Sorry for my ignorance, who is Homero?  Why is he going to jail? Crypto realted? I guess there is some discussion on forum, can you send link?
juni0r (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 12:43:24 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 12:55:55 AM by juni0r

Withdrawals
Pending

juni0r, what tier level are you? That will impact how much you can withdraw.

Also, I was guy who offered to try and get stuff out of exchange.... got shit for it...as some forum members felt I was either scamming or should do it for free.

At this point don't know if what I was able to do will work for anymore anyway.

I am tier 1 verified. I also confirmed that Cryptsy has cleared my transaction and got my BTC. Yayyyy
Note to OP : This topic can be closed now.
flyingplows

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:49:24 PM

Sorry for my ignorance, who is Homero?  Why is he going to jail? Crypto realted? I guess there is some discussion on forum, can you send link?

I ment Homero Ganza from GAW scam Wink I bought some .png pictures from him and nearly got scammed big time, but was lucky enough to about break even while selling Paycoins early for about 12-15$ each. The 20$ "floor" was still promised at that time Wink

cohnhead

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:27:41 PM

I ment Homero Ganza from GAW scam Wink I bought some .png pictures from him and nearly got scammed big time, but was lucky enough to about break even while selling Paycoins early for about 12-15$ each. The 20$ "floor" was still promised at that time Wink
Josh Garza's brother, right. Is he actually going to jail.. ie sentenced ...or he just being threatened in order to get him to testify. What about Josh, is awol? I guess not for this thread
flyingplows

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:43:10 PM

Sorry for my ignorance, who is Homero?  Why is he going to jail? Crypto realted? I guess there is some discussion on forum, can you send link?

Josh Garza's brother, right. Is he actually going to jail.. ie sentenced ...or he just being threatened in order to get him to testify. What about Josh, is awol? I guess not for this thread

No, it's actually Homero is the first name of the main scammer Ganza... That wicked CEO.. Was quite a circus for free, you know, I bet some people had lulz they would even pay some satoshies for, but let's not get off-topic here. It's time for me to get my crap out of craptsy... They seem to not process BTC transactions at all.. Going for DOGE..

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: