Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Highest paying signature campaign for full member?  (Read 974 times)
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 04:19:35 PM

bit-x and magicdice around 0.5 per month, the other are all below

i hope for a better competition in the future, so many campaign will remove the limit and not just bit-x...
magicaldice pay rates for full member rank is 12 cents per post = 0.00036 btc
even if some one hit the maximum post per month with 400 post it is impossible to get 0.5 btc

Yeah, and Bit-X (if it were accepting Full Members) only pays BTC0.0004 per post and had a max of 150 posts per week, which would equal BTC0.06 per week (not even close to BTC0.5 per month).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:21:40 PM

i hope for a better competition in the future, so many campaign will remove the limit and not just bit-x...

This depends on the current rank that you are in. With Bit-X No limit in posting it is possible if you are a very active poster. But then recently, Bit-X set a limit of 150 posts max in a week and lowered their pay per post rate also just like what other campaigns did because of the recent bitcoin price rise.
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:42:12 PM

I think the highest is Bitmixer.io at the moment if you calculate on a weekly basis although I might be mistaken.

How do you calculate on a weekly basis, do you mean the most one can earn in a week?

Yeah, Bitmixer.io is great for Full Members (and looks like it has spots available) and the maximum is 50 posts per week to earn the BTC0.035.

Looks like there is no available spots for new promoters in Bitmixer signature campaign, someone just posted the message a while ago when they try to enroll and got the error.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425135.msg12962110#msg12962110
Good to know this fact. So strike BitMixer from the list as it is not available for full members to join now. I think thy should post that news on their OP to inform members who are attempting to join up.
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:46:35 PM

This depends on the current rank that you are in. With Bit-X No limit in posting it is possible if you are a very active poster. But then recently, Bit-X set a limit of 150 posts max in a week and lowered their pay per post rate also just like what other campaigns did because of the recent bitcoin price rise.
Are you in this class of who have no limits on their postings? I see you are quite active on your postings.
The pay rate decrease was going to happen but they should raise it now since btc prices are relevantly back to normal.
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:03:20 AM

Are you in this class of who have no limits on their postings? I see you are quite active on your postings.
The pay rate decrease was going to happen but they should raise it now since btc prices are relevantly back to normal.

afaik everyone in bit-x campaign has a weekly 150 post limit. The pay rate should be corrected once again due to price correction, but it's obvious that they're exploiting
market moves as they please, so i doubt they will increase it again. The only thing left to do for those in campaign is to switch to another campaign with higher ppp rate.
FrostStick

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:04:52 AM

I thought bit-x isn't accepting any more applicants? Also MagicalDice's rates have been falling recently as well.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:07:41 AM

afaik everyone in bit-x campaign has a weekly 150 post limit. The pay rate should be corrected once again due to price correction, but it's obvious that they're exploiting
market moves as they please, so i doubt they will increase it again. The only thing left to do for those in campaign is to switch to another campaign with higher ppp rate.

So what you are saying is they are not playing far with the members of their campaign?
That sure is what you are saying they are doing to them.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:29:55 AM

So what you are saying is they are not playing far with the members of their campaign?
That sure is what you are saying they are doing to them.

Just look at what they have done to the rate of pay-per-post. For example hero members had :

OLD:   0.0012 per post, which was 0,30 usd @ 250 btc rate
NEW:  0.0008, which is 0.264 usd @ 330 btc rate

So that's a 12% decrease in payouts, and they claim that they lowered ppp due to increased bitcoin price.
Whatever campaign people enter, it should not be bit-x one, because it's rate's are funny at best.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 04:36:28 AM

I think the most interesting part of all of this is that not a single company owner or campaign manager is defending their decision.

Not ONE has made mention of it in any signature campaign thread or on this thread.

That's telling, if a business can defend the tough decisions you have to question their reasoning, their motives.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:43:39 AM

Used to be Bitmixer.io from the open ones, but now they are closed.

I think the best option now is secondstrade and Coinut, unless you like to post in the 'other' boards or will mostly post in gambling, so betcoin.ag will be better, but they said they will pick only the best posters

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: