Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Member Rank Account Got Banned From PM's and Post Replies  (Read 654 times)
escrowboy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:20:05 AM

Hi Sir,

My Account UID: 541941 got Ban Message from Moderator Day before Yesterday I Seen the Message and I replied to the Appeal Email Provided there But still now i not got any reply. I know the Reason why my account got Banned Because of Low Quality Posts and 20 Posts in one day. These Reasons Caused my account Banned. From Now on wards i will follow the rules and I will make a Good Quality Posts. Please Give me this as First Chance for my First Mistake. If i repeat it again in future then you can take the auction what ever you decide on my account. But please Now Excuse me and Recover my Account from Banned Session.
Waiting for Some Help

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:35:10 AM

if you were banned, accept your ban. youre not special, and neither are the dozens of people that are banned every day. saying "sorry i wont do it again" doesnt work in the real world, and neither will it here. unless the ban message on your other account doesnt specify a ban duration, it's a permaban. in the case it does, just wait it out.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:39:17 AM

I guess you were wearing a signature while spamming low quality, meaningless posts. So how long was your ban? If it was your first time then I think you'll get away with a 2 week one. Don't try to start again with another account. You'll just get banned forever for ban evasion.
escrowboy (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:47:12 AM

Yes i accepting my mistake i have wear yobit.net signature and posted 20 posts in less than 3 to 4 hours as this is the mistake i done and i got ban. So, i am trying to recover the account as it's my first mistake and i will not do this again as my account is most important to me not yobit.net signature, i will remove that and i will not wear any signatures. Please help some
subSTRATA
Legendary

Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:50:50 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 05:40:35 AM by subSTRATA

Yes i accepting my mistake i have wear yobit.net signature and posted 20 posts in less than 3 to 4 hours as this is the mistake i done and i got ban. So, i am trying to recover the account as it's my first mistake and i will not do this again as my account is most important to me not yobit.net signature, i will remove that and i will not wear any signatures. Please help some
the fact that you had a signature and put out 20 posts in a few hours isnt the problem; the problem is that you had the signature on, and spammed 20 posts that were either insubstantial, redundant in respect to previous posts, or otherwise did little to nothing to contribute to the discussion of the topic at hand. ill say it again, youre not special, just wait out your ban. there's no way theymos / badbear are going to lift the ban on you, short of a miracle.

also, don't post from this account or any other potential alt accounts you control, that would be ban evasion and would only further lengthen your ban duration. just. wait. it. out. unless its a permaban. if so, then please leave, as youve likely received multiple warnings prior to this.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:25:21 AM

it's my first mistake
Liar. You've been banned before for the same offence. Since you haven't learned your lesson, this time your ban is permanent. Any alt accounts (likely including this one, since you've been posting outside Meta) will also be permabanned. You're not welcome here any longer. Now get out.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 05:44:57 AM

-snip-
From Now on wards i will follow the rules
-snip-

-snip-
Forum rules
25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]
-snip-

12 minutes later, evades ban

Yes i am also ready for long deal that is I will put Bitcoins in Escrow, and after i cash-out the Bitcoins then the Escrow will be Released Means need to wait for (4 to 5 Business days) if you are ok with it then i am ready to deal with you Bro. Here lot of trusted escrows are there we can choose one the best. Waiting for your reply

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
escrowboy (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:59:17 AM

-snip-
-snip-

-snip-
Forum rules
25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]
-snip-

Yes i am also ready for long deal that is I will put Bitcoins in Escrow, and after i cash-out the Bitcoins then the Escrow will be Released Means need to wait for (4 to 5 Business days) if you are ok with it then i am ready to deal with you Bro. Here lot of trusted escrows are there we can choose one the best. Waiting for your reply

Please shorena tell me what you are going to picture out with above post, Yes i told him to wait until i cash out is this am i wrong if i send him funds first then who will be in loss if he runaway with my funds. And i told him i will place funds in escrow those funds will be in escrow until i cash out after that funds released.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:03:50 AM

-snip-
Please shorena tell me what you are going to picture out with above post,

You broke the rules 10 minutes after you claimed you will not do so, begging for another chance.

Yes i told him to wait until i cash out is this am i wrong if i send him funds first then who will be in loss if he runaway with my funds. And i told him i will place funds in escrow those funds will be in escrow until i cash out after that funds released.

You are banned. You cant continue your business here. You are not allowed to write posts (besides those discussing your ban in your thread here in meta) or send PMs with any account you create, buy or already have.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:07:15 AM

-snip-
-snip-

-snip-
Forum rules
-snip-

Please shorena tell me what you are going to picture out with above post, Yes i told him to wait until i cash out is this am i wrong if i send him funds first then who will be in loss if he runaway with my funds. And i told him i will place funds in escrow those funds will be in escrow until i cash out after that funds released.

By posting outside Meta, you're technically breaking the rules again.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:27:31 AM

I think you did ban evasion even before what shorena suggested using another of your known alt accounts and the case is different from what you mentioned....

Hi Sir,

My Account UID: 541941 got Ban Message from Moderator Day before Yesterday
Meaning your saying account with UID 541941 was banned on November,11,2015 and yet your last post using that account is November 12, 2015, 12:51:33 PM
However since I did made a thread regarding your alts before: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1207527.0   
It looks that the account that was actually first banned is the account with UID: 513024   wherein the last post there is November 11, 2015, 04:45:54 AM   
You also used your account wayayo with UID 480969 on November 12, 2015, 06:53:48 AM which indicating another ban evasion using that account so now you did that with the account you posted here, triple ban evasion and still looking for another chance?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:58:19 AM

By posting outside Meta, you're technically breaking the rules again.
This. OP I've removed your post outside of meta. You have obviously ban evaded and thus deserve to be punished accordingly. We're probably going to see a lot of similar threads/posts soon as that campaign has created a huge mess.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:42:10 AM

Signature campaigns can be a real big nuisance if people just abuse them like that. The advertisers are not going to get any effective traffic as seen in lots of cases users use an ad-blocker to block out all the sig campaign ads. All they're going to get is negative impressions as their participants go on and post meaningless posts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: