Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there an up-to-date overview over bitcoin mining hardware?  (Read 1554 times)
norbertVC (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:34:50 AM

Hello!
I was looking for bitcoin mining hardware but could not find an up-to-date overview over bitcoin mining hardware (which gets updated over the time).
I found this wiki page and this website but both are not up-to-date.

I know about the following (legit) producers:
  • Bitmain
  • Spondoolies Tech

Can you list me more? And maybe some which are currently shipping?

Thanks in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:20:49 AM

this is the most up to date, 16 sept, there is the s7 so i think it's new enough

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison
norbertVC (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:46:01 AM

Made one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1251683.0
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:35:53 PM

Just regularily check the main bitmain site.
They will update it to sell their hardware. I really don't suggest Spondoolies Tech at the moment, their machines are a bit wobbly in the last few batches put out.
Also, I think you just made this thread to spam your site, which is a dick move. If you didn't make this thread just to show off your site then where are you getting your *up do date* info that you couldn't find before this thread.
Another thing, how do you know how to create a website but not find simple up to date mining hardware?

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:30:22 PM

Just regularily check the main bitmain site.
They will update it to sell their hardware. I really don't suggest Spondoolies Tech at the moment, their machines are a bit wobbly in the last few batches put out.
Also, I think you just made this thread to spam your site, which is a dick move. If you didn't make this thread just to show off your site then where are you getting your *up do date* info that you couldn't find before this thread.
Another thing, how do you know how to create a website but not find simple up to date mining hardware?

It's not only bitmain.  There are a few options.  Really two main miners shipping the Bitmain S7, and Avalon 6. There are many  miners from previous generations.  There are some smaller lotto miners... but I consider them in a different category myself.

SP gear really unless they change will not be for individual use it's going to take a huge investment.   And no sign they have a working prototype yet.  Also waiting on the B-11 miner but again no sign of working prototype.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:54:36 PM

this is the most up to date, 16 sept, there is the s7 so i think it's new enough

Thanks i have never seen that page. I like the fact that you can see which one are 'new'/ shipping.
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:43:58 PM

Thanks i have never seen that page. I like the fact that you can see which one are 'new'/ shipping.

What it is missing and you need to be cautious of is the difference between Batches of S7. We have to date had 8 Batches with 2 Different chip Counts and 6 Different Default Frequencies & Hash rates, and the variances may not be over yet? Also Avalon6 not covered yet.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:33:50 AM

I usually browse http://www.rigwarz.com/ honestly not sure how reliable it is for estimations though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: