Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yale students screaming down one of their professors  (Read 384 times)
iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:03:57 AM

Anyone catch the name of the screeching harpy in the infamous Yale video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-12/how-know-youre-fascist-lessons-yale-mizzou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QqgNcktbSA

I love how she screams "Be Quiet!" before demanding everyone's opinion be considered and validated...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:10:28 AM

I wonder if these little brownshirts are being promised gubmint jobs upon graduation because I doubt many private sector managers would want anything to do with them.
iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 03:34:56 AM

I wonder if these little brownshirts are being promised gubmint jobs upon graduation because I doubt many private sector managers would want anything to do with them.

You are wrong.  Hedge funds, law firms, and start-ups are falling over themselves to hire un/under-qualified affirmative action babies with the right skin tone/genitalia and a Yale pedigree.  Because Diversity.

Still no ID on the screeching harpy?  Oh dear, I hope I can manage to avoid her regardless!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:25:15 AM

You are wrong.  Hedge funds, law firms, and start-ups are falling over themselves to hire un/under-qualified affirmative action babies with the right skin tone/genitalia and a Yale pedigree.  Because Diversity.

Still no ID on the screeching harpy?  Oh dear, I hope I can manage to avoid her regardless!
Idk, I'd be surprised to see these financials being on hiring binges for useless people that can't add to their holdings at this point going forward. The hotshots at these financials look down upon most of these moonbat ideologues and prefer their bitches to let them call the shots and stfu. Wall St has never stood out for diversity in recent times as it's not something that has any benefit towards their bottom line.

That said, I'm thinking the bigger picture and not just w/ these Yale brownshirts but at other colleges too. I'd wager to say that many of the alumni are embarrassed by it and would rather not network w/ activists nor local businesses trying to make a buck wanting to take on such irrational people when there's plenty of job seekers to go around for limited positions available.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:29:27 PM

That is exactly the reason why more and more of these hedge funds and law firms are moving their operations to offshore destinations such as Bermuda, Cayman Islands and the Virgin Islands. Those which remain in the United States will soon become noncompetitive and defunct, due to the low quality of recruitment. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: