Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2016 0.05 Microsoul silver Not many left!  (Read 11413 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:46:27 PM

Finally provided the address and funded the other coin.  That only took 6 months.

Still waiting for you provide the address of the 0.1BTC coin.  
Maybe next year?   Roll Eyes
So, I went through and redeemed my 0.05BTC coins and what do I find... ?  ANOTHER UNFUNDED COIN!!!  I can't wait for the excuses on this one!  I have created a NEW scam accusationI suggest everyone who owns these coins to redeem them immediately!!! 

lol

Personally I live in my parents basement and I was picked on at school. Lets FORGET this and move on to something much more important. I have never been able to get a good job and to be honest never been able to strike a conversation with a girl as it always made me kind of melty. ANYWAY!!!!! THIS EVIL THEIF must be STOPPED so I can then stop thinking about my sad drawn out pathetic li.... WAIT no LETS GET BACK ON TRACK HERE. He scammed all of you ALLLLLLLLLL of you. WITHDRAW IMMEDIATELY or you will be sorry.

To peel or not to peel.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:50:23 PM

I am finished here. Who ever I owe money to dont worry its yours. For anyone who is butt hurt over mistakes then hey I appologise. For all the people who insulted me in PM like Bitenvy you can go out side a few times every week and see nature. Learn how to live.
PM from now:

LOST BITCOIN: PM URGENT

ADDRESS SITUATION UPDATE: PM UPDATE.

I can not come on here anymore it makes me ill. There are some sick ass people.

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:19:32 AM

I am finished here. Who ever I owe money to dont worry its yours. For anyone who is butt hurt over mistakes then hey I appologise. For all the people who insulted me in PM like Bitenvy you can go out side a few times every week and see nature. Learn how to live.

You owe me money!  Where's my lost funds?  But refuse to refund.  Why?

I insulted you in PM?  No.  And, how many times have you insulted me on this forum?  I haven't been in contact with you via PM since December 2016!  And, that was trying to resolve the scam accusation #1, which you did not.   

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:38:44 PM

You owe me money!  Where's my lost funds?  But refuse to refund.  Why?

I insulted you in PM?  No.  And, how many times have you insulted me on this forum?  I haven't been in contact with you via PM since December 2016!  And, that was trying to resolve the scam accusation #1, which you did not.   

Go ask any one of your coin collecting cousins and they have my full DOX ( if they dont give it to you I will post it publicly). THEN go to a lawyer and start legal proceedings against me. What do you not understand about that? You scared of lawyers?

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:41:09 PM

Or even better show some evidence you bought the coin, you bought it funded and then evidence you tried to redeem it and it was blank... Then your scam accusation is valid. lol come on.

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:32:01 AM

Go ask any one of your coin collecting cousins and they have my full DOX ( if they dont give it to you I will post it publicly). THEN go to a lawyer and start legal proceedings against me. What do you not understand about that? You scared of lawyers?
So, you know my cousins?    Huh   Undecided  Post your DOX publicly.  So, everyone has it for future reference... until you move again.   Undecided  

Or even better show some evidence you bought the coin, you bought it funded and then evidence you tried to redeem it and it was blank... Then your scam accusation is valid. lol come on.

Evidence?  Are you on drugs???  Oh, yeah, you are.  I have shown my evidence in the (2!!!) scam accusation threads.  Both were and are still valid.  
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:13:20 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 06:41:45 PM by gravitate

Hey you want like 1.8BTC for I do not know what and you want 0.1 BTC from the bitcoin on these coins. I will send the 0.1 but where do you get the 1.85 from?

Drugs? I am on some sedatives occasionally when I cant sleep from stress and even sometimes beta blockers when I panic some times. Luckily this forum and you are starting to effect me less. But its been hell and I contemplated some bad things.  This all started from you. But in a way it is good because the 4% of effected people whos coins had a funding issue has been corrected. But then again lots of people have peeled perfectly good coins. So from a communities worth I think this has done more harm than good. I know I am the one responsible but your accusations are what made me absolutely lose my mind.  

So explain the 1.85BTC and I will send and if not send the address publicly for the 0.1BTC

Actually if we are going down these lines you owe me money. Check other thread. I am due a few bitcoin. Cant wait.

thanks

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:54:38 PM

So, you know my cousins?    Huh   Undecided  Post your DOX publicly.  So, everyone has it for future reference... until you move again.   Undecided  

Evidence?  Are you on drugs???  Oh, yeah, you are.  I have shown my evidence in the (2!!!) scam accusation threads.  Both were and are still valid.  

When you sleep tonight you will seriously every night think how you made me look like a fool. But then you will realise that the fool you see is worse than the fool you have in your fingers. Night bitenvy x

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: